• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[Bakhmut] Time for a gesture of goodwill from Ukraine?

The more goodies Ukraine has the more miserable Putin is

Zelensky is the one without electricity and power.

You are obviously the next Patton.

Not even fighters can survive in those skies. Don't give up your day job.
Russian jets are able to operate just fine. Nothing stopping a strategic bomber from dropping its payload. Any SAMs Ukraine had are either elsewhere on the front or protecting the cities. Give Bakhmut the Mariupol treatment.

Putin is the one without friends and quickly running out of general and weapons while losing more and more "Russian" territory every day.

Juin said:

Putin is the one without friends and quickly running out of general and weapons while losing more and more "Russian" territory every day.

Why dont you send Zelensky some generators? The man is without water and power.

Russian jets are able to operate just fine.
Except when they suddenly crash for unknown reasons or try to actually enter Ukrainian airspace and get shot down
Nothing stopping a strategic bomber from dropping its payload. Any SAMs Ukraine had are either elsewhere on the front or protecting the cities. Give Bakhmut the Mariupol treatment.
Except strategic bombers cant drop bombs they need to be missiles launched from well inside Russian airspace to avoid being shot down because your assessment of Ukrainian air defense is as poor as your assessment of every other part of this war.

Juin said:

Why dont you send Zelensky some generators? The man is without water and power.
Putin is the one losing the war he started
Why dont you send Putin some weapons the man is almost withotr arms

Except when they suddenly crash for unknown reasons or try to actually enter Ukrainian airspace and get shot down

Except strategic bombers cant drop bombs they need to be missiles launched from well inside Russian airspace to avoid being shot down because your assessment of Ukrainian air defense is as poor as your assessment of every other part of this war.
Remember when he said drones are useless on the battlefield?

Good times.

Juin said:
Are you the FAT LADY?

Its over when the fat lady sings. You are not the fat lady. So hold your peace
I said Putin is losing not that Putin had lost

learn English Ivan, you fail at it a lot.
Russian puppets dont get to tell me when I can talk or not, we are not in fascist Russia you have no power here

When's the last time a jet got shot down near Bakhmut?
Nope. The Ukrainian air defense umbrella has more holes than swiss cheese.

When's the last time a jet got shot down near Bakhmut?

Nope. The Ukrainian air defense umbrella has more holes than swiss cheese.
Lol
Once again Ivan you are full of crap and know nothing about what is actually happening

Lol
Once again Ivan you are full of crap and know nothing about what is actually happening
Your article dates back to March, perhaps you should read beyond the headlines before posting.

"At night, residents can hear the grumble of Russian jets prowling the skies."

Your article dates back to March, perhaps you should read beyond the headlines before posting.

"At night, residents can hear the grumble of Russian jets prowling the skies."
They suffer greatly when they try
How many of those Russian jets go near Kyev?

They suffer greatly when they try
How many of those Russian jets go near Kyev?
Ukraine claims a lot of things, often without proof. They claim they've 261 helicopters. Oryx has reported 71...seems quite suspicious, almost like the Ukrainians are making things up. There's no reason for the Russian jets to go near Kyiv, they can turn off the power perfectly fine on their side of the border.

Ukraine claims a lot of things, often without proof. They claim they've 261 helicopters. Oryx has reported 71...seems quite suspicious, almost like the Ukrainians are making things up. There's no reason for the Russian jets to go near Kyiv, they can turn off the power perfectly fine on their side of the border.
Russia claims a lot of things often with proof out there that it is false, yet you beleive all of it

Juin, your back yard and first born are mine. I claim them. Now, I demand your goodwill. If you don't show me goodwill, I may have to putin your powerlines and clean water

Juin, your back yard and first born are mine. I claim them. Now, I demand your goodwill. If you don't show me goodwill, I may have to putin your powerlines and clean water

In which case I have no other recourse than to borrow from Zelensky's playbook. I will apply for membership in the baddest gang in town. The Freddy Krueger gang. That should protect me from solicitors of "goodwill". :)

Back
Top Bottom