• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bad Blood (TV series)

Watched quite a few episodes. Well worth watching

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Blood_(TV_series)

Ooh, very interesting. I recently got into a mob mood, and have been watching my way through the Sopranos (never had HBO back when it was first airing, and never got into it but I recently found the complete series boxed set at a thrift store and bought them up), I'll have to take a look at that next. (Ive seen Boardwalk Empire, which was pretty good, and I hear Peaky Blinders might be one to watch as well)

Ooh, very interesting. I recently got into a mob mood, and have been watching my way through the Sopranos (never had HBO back when it was first airing, and never got into it but I recently found the complete series boxed set at a thrift store and bought them up), I'll have to take a look at that next. (Ive seen Boardwalk Empire, which was pretty good, and I hear Peaky Blinders might be one to watch as well)

It is about the Montreal Mob

True story- sitting in a bar in Charlottetown PEI, small town, afternoon. Was speaking with an LEO from Montreal. He mentioned the mob was moving on restaurants and that 1 in particular had refused to pay up. Next day it burned to the ground.
Made one glad I did not live in a mob town.
Now they are everywhere, a ton of Biker gangs on the east coast of Canada. Mainly HA

Back
Top Bottom