• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Back to school!

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
This thread is for stories, images or other randomness about going back to school.

Here's one of my favorites!

grater-slide.jpg

This thread is for stories, images or other randomness about going back to school.

Here's one of my favorites!

View attachment 67151782

I loved going back to school. Summer vacations were just long enough. All the new school supplies just excited the heck out of me!! The little plastic hanging vanity in my locker . . . all the new pens and markers . . . notebooks . . . and even new clothes!!! Ooooo!!!! Such fun!!!!

I loved going back to school. Summer vacations were just long enough. All the new school supplies just excited the heck out of me!! The little plastic hanging vanity in my locker . . . all the new pens and markers . . . notebooks . . . and even new clothes!!! Ooooo!!!! Such fun!!!!

I always loved that too. Even as a teacher, I get a thrill from brand new crayons, freshly sharpened pencils and the perfectly clean name tags I put on the desks.

Around February, the crayons are all broken, the pencils are all missing and the name tags are either halfway ripped off, scribbled on or (rarely) still perfect. :)

Thank God school starts next week!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376072507824.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376072507824.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 45
I need help, my baby is starting kindergarten on Wednesday and I don't know why it makes me feel the way I've been feeling as the day gets closer and closer. Sad and anxious but at the same time excited for her.

I just need to let go. Easier said than done.

I need help, my baby is starting kindergarten on Wednesday and I don't know why it makes me feel the way I've been feeling as the day gets closer and closer. Sad and anxious but at the same time excited for her.

I remember the feeling. I was excited, hugged her and then went out to my car and cried.

This too shall pass. ;)

It's hard. I was getting choked up on Wednesday when I had to briefly take my daughter in to school. Heck, I was getting choked up yesterday at Target while stocking up on some additional school supplies. I'm sure I'll be a wreck on Tuesday when I put her on the bus for the first time.

It's hard. I was getting choked up on Wednesday when I had to briefly take my daughter in to school. Heck, I was getting choked up yesterday at Target while stocking up on some additional school supplies. I'm sure I'll be a wreck on Tuesday when I put her on the bus for the first time.

I was like that for awhile. Now I look forward to school starting.

I will said that next year when my oldest is a senior, I'll probably feel that same dread sending him off...and the year after that, my daughter will be a senior.

Time does fly. :(

I remember the feeling. I was excited, hugged her and then went out to my car and cried.

This too shall pass. ;)

Y'all worry too much.

Sure, my mom was all broke up when she packed me off to kindergarten but when I came home with 4 lunch boxes and $6.50 in other kids lunch money she was as proud as she could be!

Y'all worry too much.

Sure, my mom was all broke up when she packed me off to kindergarten but when I came home with 4 lunch boxes and $6.50 in other kids lunch money she was as proud as she could be!

LOL! I'm not worried, per se....just a mama. Went through the same thing last year with my oldest. I didn't send my kids to preschool or anything like that, so each of them going to school is a big change. I'm not going to know what to do with myself having both of them gone all day....for a couple of weeks, anyway. Then I'll get myself into a routine and all will be well. My house might actually stay clean for more than 5 minutes at a time, and that's always a bonus!

Like this post if you had one of these! :)

9_10TrapperKeeper.jpg

Like this post if you had one of these! :)

Only the rich kids had Trapper Keepers. I just had plain old notebooks.

However, since you brought it up I decided to look and see if I could find any of those old notebooks. It seems that the notebooks are gone but I did find some old Playboy's I didn't know I had!!!

I had some weird off-brand of Trapper Keeper. I loved that thing.

How the teachers are dressed is interesting. :)
I can tell you honestly I've never worn a low cut blouse showing off my cleavage. ;)

I can tell you honestly I've never worn a low cut blouse showing off my cleavage. ;)

I never show cleavage at school. However, I learned my lesson one time when I was teaching a group of 5th grade boys and I leaned over in front of one of them to help him with something. He just stared. Oy. How embarrassing. :p Now I always crouch instead of bending. <<< Don't anyone take that out of context. :2razz:

Back
Top Bottom