• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Back into Lockdown We Go

Why not just answer? If I wanted a one way search engine I could just use google and not get infracted.

I've answered it many dozens of times.

I got my mail-in ballot today and it's got a tear-off flap and useless glue-shut function. It's designed to fail. I see a big catastrophe coming.

Sucks for you I guess having to find that roll of scotch tape that surfaces and reappears once every 6 months. We can in person vote before the election by going to the registrar's.

Sure you have.

Everyone, AO appears to have not been paying attention. What have I consistently said about gathering in crowds during a pandemic?

While understanding your attitudes, I pull info from the CDC bureaucrats which does make it questionable. Too much politics seeps into their statements and makes nearly anything they pronounce questionable in my mind. It seems there are too many contradicting experts without info directly from researchers and the medicos in the field treating patients. -shrug-
great days to you and yours H.
COVID causes FAR more lifetime debilitating EXPENSIVE CHRONIC ailments and diseases than deaths. And as we know, wounded are FAR more deadly to an army than deaths.
Specifically, how do you know the highlighted above ? a SWAG ?

Specifically, how do you know the highlighted above ? a SWAG ?
55% of coronavirus patients still have neurological problems three months later: study

Chris Cuomo Among Many Fighting Lingering Effects of COVID-19

CDC warns many young adults with COVID-19 report severe long-term side effects

What We Know About the Long-Term Effects of COVID-19

COVID_Patient_Wheelchair_1296x728-header-1.jpg

55% of coronavirus patients still have neurological problems three months later: study

Chris Cuomo Among Many Fighting Lingering Effects of COVID-19

CDC warns many young adults with COVID-19 report severe long-term side effects

What We Know About the Long-Term Effects of COVID-19

COVID_Patient_Wheelchair_1296x728-header-1.jpg

This flu bug has been active for approximately 10 months and long term effects have been substantiated ? Crystal computer gazing ?

Looks like Montreal is going back into lockdown because people can't follow basic rules. Hopefully they actually enforce the restrictions.

Article here.

The amount of people I have seen breaking rules is just ridiculous. People don't seem to understand you have to actually wear a mask over your face for it to work and huddling together in large groups in the park is not social distancing just because it is outside.

With 700 new cases in Ontario yesterday, we're not far behind. ****ing dumbasses...shitty people will keep us locked down forever.

With 700 new cases in Ontario yesterday, we're not far behind. ****ing dumbasses...shitty people will keep us locked down forever.
At my local GTA grocery store, there's probably about 90% mask compliance and no enforcement.

This flu bug has been active for approximately 10 months and long term effects have been substantiated ? Crystal computer gazing ?
Oh, you mean you asked a question that is impossible to answer for many years? Do you think heart ailments simply clear up?

Oh, you mean you asked a question that is impossible to answer for many years? Do you think heart ailments simply clear up?
Apples and dump trucks comparative ? You made a positive declaration; I asked how you know it as fact . your response is not an answer.

Sucks for you I guess having to find that roll of scotch tape that surfaces and reappears once every 6 months. We can in person vote before the election by going to the registrar's.

I think they'll consider my tape use as ballot tampering and toss my vote. How do I 'now' vote in person without getting flagged, without knowing if my mail-in is counted?

I think they'll consider my tape use as ballot tampering and toss my vote. How do I 'now' vote in person without getting flagged, without knowing if my mail-in is counted?

The one time I absentee voted the ballot was sealed in an inside envelop, all the signatures were done across the edges of the flap, and that envelope was sealed inside the outer envelope that was addressed to the registrar. Anyway, I just in person voted for Howie at the Registrar's Office since I had to go to the office next door anyway and am now done with Election 2020.

I think the whole world will be going back into lockdown soon as COVID explodes with the cooler weather.

Ontario is going into lockdown as of Dec. 26. At least this time, it looks like you can still go to medical appts.

Ontario is going into lockdown as of Dec. 26. At least this time, it looks like you can still go to medical appts.
I'm happy, the rumours said 11:59pm the 24th. Also, the first week back from winter break my kids will be doing remote learning, even though they've been in person all year, and have no protocol yet for remote learning.

Half of my family lives in Quebec. Mom was a French Canadian and Native American. They do not like Justin Trudeau's policies. They call him Tête de merde, whatever that means.

I'm in an area of the UK in tier 4 so everything is closed except for some food shops and I can't go out to visit anyone.

It's even less exciting than it sounds and I'm having to use the exercise bike rather than go swimming and I'm not a fan of the bike as before Covid I hadn't done any biking for over a decade and my arse is not enjoying the seat.

Half of my family lives in Quebec. Mom was a French Canadian and Native American. They do not like Justin Trudeau's policies. They call him Tête de merde, whatever that means.

I believe that means sick in the head. I am half French Canadian by birth but I don't know much about that side - just that my bio "father" is an asshole.

I believe that means sick in the head. I am half French Canadian by birth but I don't know much about that side - just that my bio "father" is an asshole.

It means shithead, lol.

Most of the Indian and Inuit males are drunk assholes. Must be a genetic thing.

Back
Top Bottom