• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Baby Need Car Ride

digitusmedius

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
The WH Toddler had a SAD and needed a car ride to cheer His Little Self up:e55086cb-94fe-4ff4-8521-4aee2a3d19dd.jpg
Look how happy Our Little Man is.

The WH Toddler had a SAD and needed a car ride to cheer His Little Self up:View attachment 67304961
Look how happy Our Little Man is.
Sometimes people take their babies for a drive just to calm then down so they'll stop being fussy. I see it works for failed businessmen and failed presidents as well!

This needed a thread because...?

That's his, "I love the uneducated and they love me back" look.

Why do you ask? I know! Because you'd prefer another one of the hundreds of "Sleepy Joe is Senile" threads - sorry to disappoint, my trump-worshipping friend.

Because Baby is colicky and needs lots of attention. Silly question. Oh, and also because people like you need constant reminding of what a pitiful PoS you put into office and keep backing despite his colossal lying and failures.

Uh-oh, Daddy. Warm up the Limo, stat!!GettyImages-1220234950-804x533.jpg
Baby be sad again.

Why do you ask? I know! Because you'd prefer another one of the hundreds of "Sleepy Joe is Senile" threads - sorry to disappoint, my trump-worshipping friend.
I hate both. Let's not act like a pile of shit is different than the other. Biden and Trump are both morons and crooks.

The fact that you think the other one is better is laughable. Guy has been in politics for a decade and hasn't done a thing that benefits this nation.

I hate both. Let's not act like a pile of shit is different than the other. Biden and Trump are both morons and crooks.

The fact that you think the other one is better is laughable. Guy has been in politics for a decade and hasn't done a thing that benefits this nation.
Bothsiderists are actually worse than Dirtbag's flying monkeys. "They" sit on the sidelines and watch shit happen, click their forked tongues, tut-tutting , feeling superior and pretend "they" have nothing to do with it. They're just as enabling to Dirtbag as his most clownish and slavish worshipper.

Except helping pull the Nation out of the worst recession since the great depression and handing off an excellent economy to trump the take credit for. Other than that nothing.

babyride.jpg
Isn't anyone gonna buy him a big ol' lollypop?

Um, Biden's been in politics for almost 5 decades, not just one. As usual facts are the last thing trumpists embrace.

Except helping pull the Nation out of the worst recession since the great depression and handing off an excellent economy to trump the take credit for. Other than that nothing.
Bullshit. You have no evidence of that.

Um, Biden's been in politics for almost 5 decades, not just one. As usual facts are the last thing trumpists embrace.
As usual I could careless. Dude is hitting his 80s door down and can't remember what he ate yesterday, how do you think his capable of running this country?

As usual I could careless. Dude is hitting his 80s door down and can't remember what he ate yesterday, how do you think his capable of running this country?
No, I don't. That's why he lost and will probably be sequestered at Maralago until the feds seize it along with all his other assets for his treason.

No, I don't. That's why he lost and will probably be sequestered at Maralago until the feds seize it along with all his other assets for his treason.
Talking about both piles of shit I agree.

It was quite unfortunate that it was Trump v Biden. Biden is going to suck as President, but as bad as he is, he's still a bit better than Trump.

We made it through 4 years of Trump, we'll make it through 4 years of Biden. Maybe....maybe, the GOP will put up a quality, qualified, decent candidate in 2024. I wouldn't hold my breath, but hey, sun shines on a dog's ass every once in awhile, amirite?

None, other than the very healthy economy trump inherited, other than that nothing at all.
The economy wasn't even all that and it still isn't. But hey keep spewing alot of false statements.

The economy wasn't even all that and it still isn't. But hey keep spewing alot of false statements.
Nothing I posted was false, go find a mirror.

Back
Top Bottom