• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Babbel Pulls Ad From Tucker Carlson’s Fox News Show Because It’s ‘So Repugnant’

Re: Babbel Pulls Ad From Tucker Carlson’s Fox News Show Because It’s ‘So Repugnant’

Hmm...

Oops.:3oops:

I'll ask the mods to move the thread to "non-MSM" Thanks.

We don't have any choice other than oil for our energy. Don't you remember? Dear leader says "windmills cause cancer!".

I had pre-cancer frozen on my head; I blame windmills.

Although, Fox News is considered "MSM" so perhaps my thread is in the correct category.

Nothing says "I'm not trashy" like calling someone a prick and wishing harm upon them because they exercise their right to free speech.

Nothing says "I'm not trashy" like calling someone a prick and wishing harm upon them because they exercise their right to free speech.

Free Speech?.....More like Hate speech....Promoting White Supremacist views

Free Speech?.....More like Hate speech....Promoting White Supremacist views

Free speech can be disagreeable, and even ugly.

Hence its protection.

The market has spoken. The market won't tolerate white supremacists like that pencil-necked prick, Tucker Carlson.

Good on ya, market!!

You are the worst kind of trash, Carlson. You're trash with money and a soapbox. I hope your words really come back to hurt you someday Carlson and that your friends and family disown you. It's you and the people who give you credibility that are doing great harm to this nation.
Lurch. Take it easy on the hate. Its bad for your blood pressure.

For me I'm boycotting Babble. :lol: I love it where Carlson goes after Goggle and Amazon BTW.

Mean while Lurch just go to your safe place and take a few slow deep breaths.

For me I'm boycotting Babble. :lol: I love it where Carlson goes after Goggle and Amazon BTW.

Hey, S! Good news! I went to the doc last week and all my numbers, including BP good and bad cholesterol are good. My resting heart rate is down from the low 80's to the mid 60's. The only bad news is my PSA, but 'cause my white blood count is normal, I'm hoping it's just BPA which is pretty common for old guys like me.

Regarding hate - appropriate you brought that word up because it's all that Tucker spews. He and people like "Judge" Pirro would be better suited publishing blogs on 8chan.

BTW, why would Tucker go after goggles? I love goggles! They help protect my eyes when I'm skiing!

Carlson makes some brilliant opening commentaries. It is predicted that those who hate the USA and love foreign child labor sweatshops would passionately hate Carlson - meaning the Democratic Party, global corporations and their corporate propaganda press and media outlets.

Last edited:

Google and Amazon are the two wealthiest and most powerful global corporations on earth. Most of the Democratic Party worships them and their money. I wouldn't be surprised if many Democratic politicians and Democrat followers secretly have prayer closets where they pray to Jeff Bezos.

Hey, S! Good news! I went to the doc last week and all my numbers, including BP good and bad cholesterol are good. My resting heart rate is down from the low 80's to the mid 60's. The only bad news is my PSA, but 'cause my white blood count is normal, I'm hoping it's just BPA which is pretty common for old guys like me.

Regarding hate - appropriate you brought that word up because it's all that Tucker spews. He and people like "Judge" Pirro would be better suited publishing blogs on 8chan.

BTW, why would Tucker go after goggles? I love goggles! They help protect my eyes when I'm skiing!
He hates Goggle because he wants you to go blind.

Good on your numbers!

Even before trump he was a racist prick. In the OP's link there's a clip of Carson questioning Obama's racial purity - as if that's something really important to him and other racist pricks like him.

Confused by the "as if". Racial purity is very much a racist's concern.

Oh I forgot, you White Nationalist types support that kind of hate speech

There used to be a saying, I don't agree with what you are saying but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Its a principled stand, must be why you aren't quite grasping it.

There used to be a saying, I don't agree with what you are saying but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Its a principled stand, must be why you aren't quite grasping it.

Your support of White Nationalists Hate speech is the last thing that is "principled"

Re: Babbel Pulls Ad From Tucker Carlson’s Fox News Show Because It’s ‘So Repugnant’

Just another FOX hating thread.... So darn silly!

Fox News Channel is top basic cable network in April; CNN ratings plummet

Fox News Channel dominated basic cable for the month of April, beating news, sports, and entertainment networks in total day and primetime viewers, while rival news channel CNN continued to shed its audience.

According to Nielsen Media Research, FNC garnered 2.4 million viewers in primetime and finished first among all basic cable stations for the third month in a row, and 1.4 million viewers in total day to top basic cable for the 34th consecutive month.

For the 208th month in a row, FNC also beat left-leaning CNN and MSNBC across both categories, while CNN marked its lowest-rated month in total day viewers since October 2015, and since August 2015 in the key demographic of viewers age 25-54.

"Hannity" finished the month of April as the highest-rated cable news program in total viewers while "Tucker Carlson Tonight" ranked number two, both outpacing MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow in key categories.

Both "Tucker Carlson Tonight" (8 p.m.) and "Hannity" (9 p.m.) also beat the NBA Playoffs airing on ESPN and TNT and wrestling's "Monday Night Raw" airing on USA Network in total viewers.

Additionally, FNC’s regularly scheduled programming beat out CNN’s five-hour town hall event on April 22, bringing in 2.3 million viewers and 380,000 in the 25-54 age demo while CNN came in last in total viewers with 1.2 million and 371,00 in the demo for the night.

Fox News Channel is top basic cable network in April; CNN ratings plummet | Fox News

Yea the market spoke.... FOX NEWS smashed all the others. CNN is in a massive nose dive!

FNC averaged 2.4 million in primetime, beating CNN’s 767,000 and MSNBC’s 1,660,000 total viewers. For the 25-54 demo, FNC brought in 389,000, topping CNN’s 198,000 and MSNBC’s 255,000.

Hey, dopamine is a helluva drug and fox pushes it 24/7. That and whatever neurochemicals are associated with fear and threats to the "tribe".

Your support of White Nationalists Hate speech is the last thing that is "principled"

Pointing out that non-violent speech that one finds reprehensible or disgusting is still protected =/= supporting or opposing specific statements, it's just pointing out a fact.

Electric and solar are better...You old people need to keep up
The vast majority of electricity is generated using fossil fuel , natural gas, dug up by those nasty oil companies sonny do try to keep up. Keep pedaling your bike and don’t take your training wheels of just yet. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom