• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Babbel Pulls Ad From Tucker Carlson’s Fox News Show Because It’s ‘So Repugnant’

Re: Babbel Pulls Ad From Tucker Carlson’s Fox News Show Because It’s ‘So Repugnant’

Hey, dopamine is a helluva drug and fox pushes it 24/7. That and whatever neurochemicals are associated with fear and threats to the "tribe".
Well you can be brain dead and still enjoy MSNBC and CNN :lol:

Re: Babbel Pulls Ad From Tucker Carlson’s Fox News Show Because It’s ‘So Repugnant’

The vast majority of electricity is generated using fossil fuel , natural gas, dug up by those nasty oil companies sonny do try to keep up. Keep pedaling your bike and don’t take your training wheels of just yet. :lol:

63% Fossil
19% Nuke
17% Renewable

What is U.S. electricity generation by energy source? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Vast majority? It's not even a super-majority.

I would call that a vast majority

And you're wrong.

Vast majority - means almost all or something like 90% or more, but less than unanimous.
Overwhelming majority - means well beyond any hope of finding enough who are swayable to take the opposite case or something like 75% or more
Large majority - means an unquestionable number such that there's no point in demanding a recount or something like 60%
idioms - Is "vast majority" something to avoid? - English Language & Usage Stack Exchange

I would probably describe it as being a majority of at least 75 percent, but I am sure there would be others who would accept nothing less than 90 percent as a ‘vast majority’.
From what percentage is it right to call something 'vast majority' as opposed to just “majority”? - Quora

The vast majority of electricity is generated using fossil fuel , natural gas, dug up by those nasty oil companies sonny do try to keep up. Keep pedaling your bike and don’t take your training wheels of just yet. :lol:

Hardly, but you trump types can keep on paying big money to drive your gas hogs...Do it........Do it now

Sorry but 3.25 times nuclear and almost 4 times renewable is in fact the vast majority I don’t care what you think :lol:

Vast majority means 90%. At least 75%. Stop talking ****.

Hardly, but you trump types can keep on paying big money to drive your gas hogs...Do it........Do it now
Keep riding your bike and I will keep driving my truck on biodiesel.

Vast majority means 90%. At least 75%. Stop talking ****.
You are contradicting your self no wonder no one believes you.

You are contradicting your self no wonder no one believes you.

That's exactly what I cited. Why can't you just accept correction? You're not perfect. You were wrong. Deal with it.

Your support of White Nationalists Hate speech is the last thing that is "principled"

I don't support them. I support free speech. I abhor what they stand for, but no one should trust government to draw the lines on "acceptable behavior".

Just wondering! Are there any conservatives that liberals do not hate to their core? Is everyone not a liberal a racist?

That really is the problem. I don't have cable, so don't watch Fox news and don't know Tucker Carlson much at all. But, the left calls anyone from a little to the left of center to the far right (and that is a hell of a lot of people)... "racists". So, their claims of racism mean so little at this point, that I just doubt them when they make the claim.

I went searching, as I thought it would be fun if someone kept a list of everyone the left called racist. While, I didn't find that (file would probably be too big), I did find the below CNN Commentary which pretty well encapsulated how I (and many I am sure) look at it.

Democrats: the party who cried racist (Opinion) - CNN

It transforms what should be a serious accusation made only on the basis of irrefutable evidence into little more than a tool in the left's political bag of tricks, a way to undermine their opponents with the ultimate smear. The irony is that in using race in this manner, the charge of racism has lost much of its potency. The left has played that card so long on so many people in so many instances that today it is met with little more than an eye roll.

Confused by the "as if". Racial purity is very much a racist's concern.

It is the leftwing and Democratic Party model - the "one drop" rule dating back to (Democratic) slavery. Unless a person is 100% pure white, that person is not and can not be white.

We saw that is still 100% alive. President Obama is 50% white and his social/cultural background is 95% white. Yet for the Democratic Party's "one drop rule," President Obama was never referred to as the "First bi-racial president." Rather, always declared the "First BLACK president." Why? Because he had some black ancestry - so therefore ancient slavery-originated Democratic Party values and their social rules ban Obama from ever being even bi-racial.

This factors in now in counting how many people are minority and who are white - meaning PURE white. On the Democratic Party's "one drop rule" the white race is vanishing in the USA because every mix-race marriage with mix-race children forever excluded those children and their children's children forever after may never be white people.

The Democratic Party has NEVER stopped being the party of the same values of racism, slavery and racial segregation.

The market has spoken. The market won't tolerate white supremacists like that pencil-necked prick, Tucker Carlson.

Good on ya, market!!

You are the worst kind of trash, Carlson. You're trash with money and a soapbox. I hope your words really come back to hurt you someday Carlson and that your friends and family disown you. It's you and the people who give you credibility that are doing great harm to this nation.

:roll:Tucker is not a white supremacist. This is just so stupid. You liberals have lost your minds

Funny to see all the trump lovers driving their gas hogs.....
I make my own biodiesel. I use oil from a catfish restaurant that would otherwise go into the landfill. Keep riding your bike with training wheels. :lol:

Just wondering! Are there any conservatives that liberals do not hate to their core? Is everyone not a liberal a racist?

Why must you play the victim? Republicans have the biggest victim complex ever. So much so they will cry over people not saying merry christmas.

:roll:Tucker is not a white supremacist. This is just so stupid. You liberals have lost your minds

He emboldens them. Just like trump does.

Free speech can be disagreeable, and even ugly.

Hence its protection.

This free speech absolutism bull**** is letting people organize hate which is getting people killed more often than islamic terrorists in this country. Im going to love seeing people make 180s once people start putting ISIS propaganda back on major social media.

You are far too gone then. So desperate to defend the hateful when they are white.

I make my own biodiesel. I use oil from a catfish restaurant that would otherwise go into the landfill. Keep riding your bike with training wheels. :lol:

I once went to a restaurant in Sulphur Springs called, "The Catfish King". <---- no joke! It was terrible.

I think it's great you're recycling frying oil, though! Serious question: Does the exhaust really smell like farts?

I once went to a restaurant in Sulphur Springs called, "The Catfish King". <---- no joke! It was terrible.

I think it's great you're recycling frying oil, though! Serious question: Does the exhaust really smell like farts?
No it smells a little like fresh cooked catfish. My favorite oil is peanut oil from a fried pie place. Smells like fried pies.

Back
Top Bottom