• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Azar skulks out of town on the heels of an Administration vaccine rollout mess

jnug

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Alex Azar resigned on Friday pointing to the Trump Insurrection as his rational..... JACKASS. This after announcing that the vaccine reserves the Administration has been promising DON'T EXIST. Yet another debacle brought to you by mighty Donald and his band of crooks.

This has been the creepiest, most corrupt, most incompetent Administration in history led by FAT TURD Batman level villain and now INSURRECTIONIST Donald Trump. That the Trumphumpers can't see it or won't acknowledge it makes them as much a laughable caricature as Donald himself.

Those who want to whine about DC corruption and graft proclaiming Donnie Boy as some sort of answer should just start a new forum. They should call it the "We live in Donnie's asshole forum". They can go circle jerk themselves senseless over their beloved Donnie till hell freezes over for all I care. They literarily have no credibility left whatsoever. Not after Jan. 6th they don't. They can not even follow the path from "Stand Down and Stand By" through to Jan 6th and beyond, a through line that a child should be able to follow. Donnie better hope that investigations don't uncover a through line to him from those guys in full body armor that were doing the single file Ranger Walk through the crowd on the Capitol Steps and into the Capitol itself.

The Trumphumpers better hope one of them knows how to start a new political party as the Republican Party is midstream committing ritual suicide over the Donnie Divide. Some one of them better have much much much more money than Mike the My Pillow Guy has too because THE MONEY, real money will follow what is left of what still at least resembles a political party that can be a LEGITIMATE response to the left. Real money won't follow Qanon Insurrectionists and horn head shaman trash like Donald. Donald has been weighed measured and found wanting. You can run a cult on emotion. You need money to run a political party in this country.....lots and lots of money. Money is at present running away from INSURRECTIONIST Donnie and his trailer trash hordes as fast as their feet will carry them.

Nobody that gets close to Donnie survives the experience. Heck a whole bunch of Americans that did now want anything to do with Donnie may not survive the experience.

Last edited:
Alex Azar resigned on Friday pointing to the Trump Insurrection as his rational..... JACKASS. This after announcing that the vaccine reserves the Administration has been promising DON'T EXIST. Yet another debacle brought to you by mighty Donald and his band of crooks.

This has been the creepiest, most corrupt, most incompetent Administration in history led by FAT TURD Batman level villain and now INSURRECTIONIST Donald Trump. That the Trumphumpers can't see it or won't acknowledge it makes them as much a laughable caricature as Donald himself.

Those who want to whine about DC corruption and graft proclaiming Donnie Boy as some sort of answer should just start a new forum. They should call it the "We live in Donnie's asshole forum". They can go circle jerk themselves senseless over their beloved Donnie till hell freezes over for all I care. They literarily have no credibility left whatsoever. Not after Jan. 6th they don't. They can not even follow the path from "Stand Down and Stand By" through to Jan 6th and beyond, a through line that a child should be able to follow. Donnie better hope that investigations don't uncover a through line to him from those guys in full body armor that were doing the single file Ranger Walk through the crowd on the Capitol Steps and into the Capitol itself.

The Trumphumpers better hope one of them knows how to start a new political party as the Republican Party is midstream committing ritual suicide over the Donnie Divide. Some one of them better have much much much more money than Mike the My Pillow Guy has too because THE MONEY, real money will follow what is left of what still at least resembles a political party that can be a LEGITIMATE response to the left. Real money won't follow Qanon Insurrectionists and horn head shaman trash like Donald. Donald has been weighed measured and found wanting. You can run a cult on emotion. You need money to run a political party in this country.....lots and lots of money. Money is at present running away from INSURRECTIONIST Donnie and his trailer trash hordes as fast as their feet will carry them.

Nobody that gets close to Donnie survives the experience. Heck a whole bunch of Americans that did now want anything to do with Donnie may not survive the experience.
My sentiments exactly. Nailed it!

Really good post.

Some day even you are going to get tired of being suckered by the press. Someday...

Azar is finishing out his term and didnt blame the events of 1/6 as his rationale

Some day even you are going to get tired of being suckered by the press. Someday...

Azar is finishing out his term and didnt blame the events of 1/6 as his rationale
Ah-huh

Azar's resignation letter is dated Jan 12th and includes the following:
"Unfortunately, the actions and rhetoric following the election, especially during this past week, threaten to tarnish these and other historic legacies of this Administration,"

"The attacks on the Capitol were an assault on our democracy and on the tradition of peaceful transitions of power that the United States of America first brought to the world,"

That he is making his resignation effective Jan 20th does not change the contents of his resignation letter.

You just made my point for me which is about the only useful aspect of your posting at this forum that I can identify.

Ah-huh

"Unfortunately, the actions and rhetoric following the election, especially during this past week, threaten to tarnish these and other historic legacies of this Administration,"

"The attacks on the Capitol were an assault on our democracy and on the tradition of peaceful transitions of power that the United States of America first brought to the world,"

That he is making his resignation effective Jan 20th does not change the contents of his resignation letter.

You just made my point for me which is about the only useful aspect of your posting at this forum that I can identify.
Boy, literally everything has to be spelled out for you liberals doesnt it. First, he is resigning effective Trumps last day in office; you know, the day all appointees leave office :rolleyes:
And second he didnt blame trump for what happened or cite it as a reason for his resignation as you claimed. Just so you know, it is possible for a person to be opposed to attacking the capital and not blame Trump for it. And no, I dont expect that to sink in.

Boy, literally everything has to be spelled out for you liberals doesnt it. First, he is resigning effective Trumps last day in office; you know, the day all appointees leave office :rolleyes:
And second he didnt blame trump for what happened or cite it as a reason for his resignation as you claimed. Just so you know, it is possible for a person to be opposed to attacking the capital and not blame Trump for it. And no, I dont expect that to sink in.

It sure sounds like he was blaming Trump:

Ah-huh...You keep those blinders on now. They suit you nicely.

The rats are leaving the sinking ship. The cockroaches are scurrying under the light. The Donald ist kaputt.

Ah-huh

I was wondering if anyone was going to rebuke Fletch's error with a quote from Azar's actual resignation letter. In a nutshell, Azar slammed Trump.

All appointees don't submit resignation letters prior to leaving office that clearly criticize their boss. Nice try at deflection though........😉

he didnt blame trump for what happened or cite it as a reason for his resignation as you claimed. Just so you know, it is possible for a person to be opposed to attacking the capital and not blame Trump for it. And no, I dont expect that to sink in.

All appointees don't submit resignation letters prior to leaving office that clearly criticize their boss. Nice try at deflection though........

Trump supporters are incapable of blaming anything at all on him. I think some really don't see it, others ignore it but the worst of all are those that defend him. You would have to be blind not to see how much damage he has caused through his incompetence, arrogance and ignorance.
Now the a$$ wants a huge military sendoff on inauguration day and I guarantee you the base will think that is wonderful!

Now the a$$ wants a huge military sendoff on inauguration day and I guarantee you the base will think that is wonderful!
Well he's a Fascist and that's what they do.

My sentiments exactly. Nailed it!
I will remind everyone that Jesus was perfect, and the leftwingers of His time not only hurled unfathomable lying insults at him, they tortured and killed Him.
So Donald Trump, who was the greatest president of the last 100 years is in great company. Nothing the haters can do will tarnish his legacy or great accomplishments, as much as the Marxist Pravda Media would like to pretend otherwise.

Azar did not resign. This post is a lie.

The rats are leaving the sinking ship. The cockroaches are scurrying under the light. The Donald ist kaputt.
Uhhh, yes. Trump leaves office in a week and all his appointees go with him. :rolleyes: Is this news to you?

All appointees don't submit resignation letters prior to leaving office that clearly criticize their boss. Nice try at deflection though........😉
Where did he criticize his boss? And what was the 'deflection?' Or are you just using words whose meaning you dont understand.

Where did he criticize his boss? And what was the 'deflection?' Or are you just using words whose meaning you dont understand.
I suggest you either read or re-read Azar's resignation letter. Maybe a little slower this time.......😉

In the article I read, he...at the very very very end...threw The Donald under the bus because of the insurrection.

But he just glossed over their overall incompetence during the pandemic itself.

What an incompetent, moral coward. But, he's just one more fine example of The Donald only hiring "the best!"

Azar submitted a resignation letter effective at the end of Trump's term. So yes, he technically did resign.
Correct. He could have stayed on and been replaced by Biden.

I suggest you either read or re-read Azar's resignation letter. Maybe a little slower this time.......😉
Or you can simply link to the part that proves your point. You made the claim, its up to you to back it up, not me.

I was wondering if anyone was going to rebuke Fletch's error with a quote from Azar's actual resignation letter. In a nutshell, Azar slammed Trump.
Yup. He cited The Donald's actions and involvement in the events on Wed 1/6 as the reason.

Then he glossed over their (his and The Donald's) incompetent performance during the pandemic.

Yup. He cited The Donald's actions and involvement in the events on Wed 1/6 as the reason.

Then he glossed over their (his and The Donald's) incompetent performance during the pandemic.
Yes, he failed to mention their combined Covid incompetence.

I will remind everyone that Jesus was perfect, and the leftwingers of His time not only hurled unfathomable lying insults at him, they tortured and killed Him.
So Donald Trump, who was the greatest president of the last 100 years is in great company. Nothing the haters can do will tarnish his legacy or great accomplishments, as much as the Marxist Pravda Media would like to pretend otherwise.
Why did The Donald lie and tell people he would walk with them to the Capitol on Wed. 1/6? He returned to his motorcade and has been in hiding almost the whole time since. When did Jesus lie?

Back
Top Bottom