• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AZ supreme court blocks GOP voting changes

Good to see (y)

Hopefully, for good measure, the court let someone stuff a copy of the Arizona Constitution down the throat of the filthy "republican voter" who filed the lawsuit...

Typical.

To avoid actually dealing with a lawsuit, decline to hear it due to a technicality or two.
So sorry the anti American ****wads can't change the rules so you can cheat.

Good news. I wonder what the voter blowback might be over that ridiculous Ninja scam.

Typical
Another poorly formed lawsuit submitted by the far right in Arizona. The AZSC made the correct ruling.

Since some far-right Republican elected officials believe that early voting and voting by mail is not legal and should be abolished, I would suggest those elected officials resign. We the public have no way of knowing if they were properly and legally elected to the office they now hold. They have stated the voting system cannot be trusted. So do us a favor. Get out of the office you hold. :giggle:

Typical.

To avoid actually dealing with a lawsuit, decline to hear it due to a technicality or two.
Typical. Right wingers throw bullshit cases at the courts hoping to bog everything down when they know their claims are not based in fact, then get real mad when the courts wont humor their deception.

This lawsuit has nothing to do with the Democratic Party, yet they INSIST on being part of it.

Typical Democratic lawfare.

There is only one goal here: Delay a ruling as long as possible, preferably until AFTER the 2024 election. (Gotta get every chance to commit election fraud that they can.)

Typical. Right wingers throw bullshit cases at the courts hoping to bog everything down when they know their claims are not based in fact, then get real mad when the courts wont humor their deception.

Agree.
Last I heard must over 80% of people voting in Arizona vote by mail or early voting. That method got those currently in office elected. They said that mail in voting / early voting is not in the AZ Constitution. If true, then they need to step down immediately. They were not legally elected.

Typical.

You lose. You're dismissed.

This lawsuit has nothing to do with the Democratic Party, yet they INSIST on being part of it.

There is only one goal here: Delay a ruling as long as possible, preferably until AFTER the 2024 election. (Gotta get every chance to commit election fraud that they can.)

I don't recall you complaining about some of the court filings Logan has done to slow down / delay Cyber Ninjas compliance to a court order to turn over documents regarding the audit.

Noted you did not comment on post 8. I will ask you.
Since some elected Republicans believe that early and mail in voting is against the AZ Constitution hence the Bill to change the voting system in Arizona.
Since those elected Officials were elected by an illegal voting system, shouldn't they resign their posts?

They were not legally voted into office by their own admission.
+80% of voting in Arizona is done by mail or early voting.

I don't recall you complaining about some of the court filings Logan has done to slow down / delay Cyber Ninjas compliance to a court order to turn over documents regarding the audit.

Since some elected Republicans believe that early and mail in voting is against the AZ Constitution hence the Bill to change the voting system in Arizona.
Since those elected Officials were elected by an illegal voting system, shouldn't they resign their posts?

They don't answer the tough, logical questions. They either ignore or deflect. I get a real kick out of ignore. It smells of just wanting the question to go away!

You will need to make that fit on a bumper sticker to get through.

Just say'n.

WW

They don't answer the tough, logical questions. They either ignore or deflect. I get a real kick out of ignore. It smells of just wanting the question to go away!

It is a case of it is ok for someone to do it if it supports my belief. It is not ok if goes against what I belief.

This is a bad Bill. It stinks. I have been in Arizona since 1989. It is a good system for voting. I would bet that if Trump had won we would not be seeing changes in the voting laws like we are seeing.

Last edited:
You will need to make that fit on a bumper sticker to get through.

Just say'n.

WW

Have not done it yet. I am considering sending a letter to the Bill's sponsor and supporters in the AZ State Legislature asking if they should resign since they believe Arizona voting system is illegal.

What is even funnier is Republicans have had the control of the State Legislature for decades. The Governor has been a Republican for the majority of time. Now they are complaining a voting system they created is illegal. It all boils down to a small group of Trump followers being childish because Trump lost Arizona and the election to Biden.

Says a committed Big Lie supporter.

It is a case of it is ok for someone to do it if it supports me belief. It is not ok if goes against what I belief.
So true! They talk about freedom of choice and freedom of speech but only support it when in line with their choice and their belief. They talk about liberal control when it is they who seek to control AND are themselves willingly controlled by people like Tucker, Ingram, Trump et al.

Why should I? The court will deal with it, right?

In other news...you are deflecting.

You are dismissed.

Noted you did not comment on post 8.
Why should I?

I will ask you.
Since those elected Officials were elected by an illegal voting system, shouldn't they resign their posts? They were not legally voted into office by their own admission.
I don't care, but hey...make your case to your local politicians.

So what? Does that mean y'all just still do things against your state constitution? Or do you fix things?

Typical.

I feel ya. How are Rs gonna keep voting #s down?

Multiple audits and still no evidence of this.

Why should I? The court will deal with it, right?

In other news...you are deflecting.

You are dismissed.

Why should I?

I don't care, but hey...make your case to your local politicians.

So what? Does that mean y'all just still do things against your state constitution? Or do you fix things?
-
Why are you commenting here about this case? You don't care, right?

What it means in Arizona is we have some far right elected officials who most likely have not read the AZ Constitution.

Arizona voting system is just fine. Has been for decades. Some just can't wrap their head around the fact that Trump lost.

/ dismissed.

I feel ya. How are Rs gonna keep voting #s down?
That's not the question. The question is, how is anyone going to stop the upcoming election fraud?

Back
Top Bottom