• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AZ supreme court blocks GOP voting changes

There is absolutely no reason at all, other than trying ot suppress votes by making it harder, to limit early voting. And no reasons to limit mail in voting either.

Republicans can lie all they want, doesn't change those facts. This push is about one thing and one thing only, they can't win pandering to racist moronic Taliban, so they are trying to make it hard to vote because they know they can't win if everybody votes

That's not the question. The question is, how is anyone going to stop the upcoming election fraud?

So far the majority of voter fraud have been committed by REPUBLICANS and they were caught. So the system already works.

So far the majority of voter fraud have been committed by REPUBLICANS and they were caught. So the system already works.
The reason right wingers are so convinced Democrats cheated is because right wingers cheated and still lost.

That's not the question. The question is, how is anyone going to stop the upcoming election fraud?
As I told someone the other day, you have not only taken the hook, the line and the sinker you swallowed the whole boat.

And I give republicans credit this time. They have done such a masterful job of conning and manipulating the rubes into believing there was voter fraud that it's now part of our history. We will never bring you guys back to reality.

Why are you talking about voter fraud? I'm talking about election fraud.

That's like me talking about illegal aliens and you spouting off about immigration.

You are dismissed.

Why are you talking about voter fraud? I'm talking about election fraud.

That's like me talking about illegal aliens and you spouting off about immigration.

You are dismissed.

There is no major or even minor election fraud, you're dismissed.

As I told someone the other day, you have not only taken the hook, the line and the sinker you swallowed the whole boat.

And I give republicans credit this time. They have done such a masterful job of conning and manipulating the rubes into believing there was voter fraud that it's now part of our history. We will never bring you guys back to reality.
He's not seriously debating you, I hope you know. You'll never have an honest debate with @Mycroft . All he does is troll.

Back
Top Bottom