• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Axis of Evil 2.0

code1211

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov addressed the UN and almost everyone walked out in protest due to the murderous aggression being committed against Ukraine.

Which countries stayed? These notables were among the pariahs who stayed:

Russia
China
Syria
Venezuela
Tunisia
Yemen

Countries of the world are choosing the side of history on which they want to stand.

Today's Axis of Evil endorsing lawless and violent dictatorial rule is hereby identified.

The diplomats who walked out represent the disgust for what is happening, but not the resolve to stop it.

What does this all mean?

Missing on the list are Belarus and North Korea

What does this all mean?

I don't know. What do you think?

If you go by the General Assembly vote that condemned Russia the five countries that voted against the condemnation were Russia (duh), Belarus, North Korea, Syria and Eritrea. 35 nations abstained though, and 141 nations voted in favor of condemning Russia.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov addressed the UN and almost everyone walked out in protest due to the murderous aggression being committed against Ukraine.

Which countries stayed? These notables were among the pariahs who stayed:

Russia
China
Syria
Venezuela
Tunisia
Yemen

Countries of the world are choosing the side of history on which they want to stand.

Today's Axis of Evil endorsing lawless and violent dictatorial rule is hereby identified.

The diplomats who walked out represent the disgust for what is happening, but not the resolve to stop it.
Code 1211:

Wot? No Cuba? No Nicaragua? No Iran? No North Korea? No Taliban-controlled Afghanistan? You've come a long way there sir! How progressive of you! I am a little confused why Yemen is on your list but not Iran. Also what about Saudi Arabia? What about Myanmar/Burma? Colombia? Nigeria? Mali? Egypt? etc.?

I think you might have to rename it, "Locus of Evil 1.0" or just chalk most of it up as paranoid xenophobia in a global hegemonic state.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

War with Russia = Batshit crazy

In light of what happened following Ukraine's acceptance of its de-nuclearization with guarantees of safety from the US,

Alliance with the US = Batshit Crazy

too.

Code 1211:

Wot? No Cuba? No Nicaragua? No Iran? No North Korea? No Taliban-controlled Afghanistan? You've come a long way there sir! How progressive of you! I am a little confused why Yemen is on your list but not Iran. Also what about Saudi Arabia? What about Myanmar/Burma? Colombia? Nigeria? Mali? Egypt? etc.?

I think you might have to rename it, "Locus of Evil 1.0" or just chalk most of it up as paranoid xenophobia in a global hegemonic state.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

The countries I listed were on the lists issued from two different sources.

Are the countries you name here also listed in some reliable source?

War with Russia = Batshit crazy
The big minister guy said that war with the US is likely in the next ten or fifteen years.

If you have any doubts about which axis is evil (Trump and Republicans), see this:

Blew up his own people in their sleep and to kick off his campaign for President.

In light of what happened following Ukraine's acceptance of its de-nuclearization with guarantees of safety from the US,
When did the US guarantee Ukrainian safety? They signed a treaty with Ukraine in 1994 along with the UK and Russia. The treaty agreed to the following:
  1. Respect Belarusian, Kazakh and Ukrainian independence and sovereignty in the existing borders.
  2. Refrain from the threat or the use of force against Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine.
  3. Refrain from using economic pressure on Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine to influence their politics.
  4. Seek immediate Security Council action to provide assistance to Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine if they "should become a victim of an act of aggression or an object of a threat of aggression in which nuclear weapons are used".
  5. Refrain from the use of nuclear arms against Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine.
  6. Consult with one another if questions arise regarding those commitments.
There are no "guarantees of safety" in the agreement.

If I'm wrong, show me. I'll make it easy for you: https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 3007/Part/volume-3007-I-52241.pdf

You forgot Putin Repubs.

Driving in western NE on I-80 — People on overpasses waving 🇺🇸 flags and getting honks

The big minister guy said that war with the US is likely in the next ten or fifteen years.

If you have any doubts about which axis is evil (Trump and Republicans), see this:

Blew up his own people in their sleep and to kick off his campaign for President.

I didn't watch the video.

Is there something in it that supports the part of your post that I highlighted?

When did the US guarantee Ukrainian safety? They signed a treaty with Ukraine in 1994 along with the UK and Russia. The treaty agreed to the following:
  1. Respect Belarusian, Kazakh and Ukrainian independence and sovereignty in the existing borders.
  2. Refrain from the threat or the use of force against Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine.
  3. Refrain from using economic pressure on Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine to influence their politics.
  4. Seek immediate Security Council action to provide assistance to Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine if they "should become a victim of an act of aggression or an object of a threat of aggression in which nuclear weapons are used".
  5. Refrain from the use of nuclear arms against Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine.
  6. Consult with one another if questions arise regarding those commitments.
There are no "guarantees of safety" in the agreement.

If I'm wrong, show me. I'll make it easy for you: https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 3007/Part/volume-3007-I-52241.pdf

Why did you amputate a shred of a thought and present it as if it was the wole thought?

I didn't watch the video.

Is there something in it that supports the part of your post that I highlighted?
Ya, Putin blew them up in their sleep, and then continued his mayhem to the present day.

Trump admired him, Republicans worshiped Trump.

Ya, Putin blew them up in their sleep, and then continued his mayhem to the present day.

Trump admired him, Republicans worshiped Trump.

Your analysis and conclusions are odd.

Back
Top Bottom