• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Awards system disabled.

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Awards system has been disabled. We are looking into an issue with that addon.

Please accept our apologies.

It has to be John Kerry.

He stole my awards and threw them over the White House fence.

Was the site giving out too many?

What is the award system?

It's the stuff in some profiles that shows the user has more than X# of posts or was prior military or whatever....the stuff at the bottom of the postbit (user information) where your avatar is.

I'm guessing that the liberals all pushed for "award equality" so management just did away with all awards to make everyone even.

I'm guessing that the liberals all pushed for "award equality" so management just did away with all awards to make everyone even.

Do you have to troll every single thread you come across with partisan crap?

Leave it alone.

Aw shucks! I recently got an award for making a certain amount of posts over many months. Now they are going to change the system? I just can't win, and it's all their fault! If they didn't have threads that practically guaranteed a response... :lamo:

Good evening, AP! :2wave:

Aw shucks! I recently got an award for making a certain amount of posts over many months. Now they are going to change the system? I just can't win, and it's all their fault! If they didn't have threads that practically guaranteed a response... :lamo:

Good evening pg. I just thought the website got caught up in one of the government's entitlement programs and was trying to extricate itself...

Good evening pg. I just thought the website got caught up in one of the government's entitlement programs and was trying to extricate itself...

Damned sequester:censored

I have no idea what awards are and haven't a clue why some people have gavels or skulls or other little icons on their user description margin. Hell, many would say there's lots I don't have a clue about, but I'll survive.

I have no idea what awards are and haven't a clue why some people have gavels or skulls or other little icons on their user description margin. Hell, many would say there's lots I don't have a clue about, but I'll survive.

Eh, we all had a meeting and picked teams, good times, and I wanted to invite you but everyone else said no. :mrgreen:

Damned sequester:censored

Nah, I haven't seen a time where the government found it necessary to reduce benefits over the past five years. There must be some other reason to deprive those deserving of their awards...

I was thinking along the same lines.

Either everyon is awarded or nobody gets an award.

You deserve the DP Maple Leaf Commendation award.

I do not think they are changing the system, but that there is some glitch in the software, possibly doing bad things to performance. The owner spends a remarkable amount of time tweaking things and monitoring performance and such.

I was getting my five-year award this month. Maybe I broke the system. :(

I do not think they are changing the system, but that there is some glitch in the software, possibly doing bad things to performance. The owner spends a remarkable amount of time tweaking things and monitoring performance and such.

Good evening, Redress. :2wave:

What do the gavels, numbers with K after them, and things like that represent? Also, what determines when the "title" under my name changes? Length of time on DP?

Good evening, Redress. :2wave:

What do the gavels, numbers with K after them, and things like that represent? Also, what determines when the "title" under my name changes? Length of time on DP?

Pg, I never thought you to be so shallow that you might care... :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom