• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Awards and smilies

Update: there isn't a great option for the awards. There was an update to our current system and it's been installed and I'm slowly working on getting it set up the way I want it. So if you see some funky things over the next few days, that's just me working on the settings. Once I get that all straightened out, I'll work on the smilies.
I didn't want to say anything when 15 grayed-out military awards were at the top, but they have now been removed. A fine job, well done!

I still haven't found smilies that I'm thrilled with, but I did stumble upon something I wasn't aware of tonight. xF already supports JoyPixels (formerly EmojiOne). You can search and post smilies by using the ":" followed by a word.

Examples:

1634347847314.png

1634347887781.png

1634347938712.png

🥃

Back
Top Bottom