• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Awards and PMs....

Moot

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Where's all my awards? It says I have 18...but only two show up.

Also...how do we private message someone?

Hover over the member's username, then click on Start Conversation.

Where's all my awards? It says I have 18...but only two show up.

Also...how do we private message someone?
If you click on the award category it lists them all. PM's are now called Conversations.

If you click on the award category it lists them all. PM's are now called Conversations.
It says I have a 1yr award and 1K award and that's it. Surely I've been here longer than that. lol

Are the conversations private?

It says I have a 1yr award and 1K award and that's it. Surely I've been here longer than that. lol

Are the conversations private?
You have to click on the category link above the award. Yes, conversations are private.

Screenshot_20210303-135541_Chrome.jpg

.....Yes, conversations are private.

Sorry to keep bugging you about this....but when I click on Profile Posts on another members profile page, I can see their private conversations.

Sorry to keep bugging you about this....but when I click on Profile Posts on another members profile page, I can see their private conversations.
Profile posts aren't conversations.

Back
Top Bottom