• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Average IQ by country?

Average IQ by country?

• I believe it

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • I don't believe it

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • RACIST!!!

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
Despite trepidation about getting into such an obviously Shallow discussion on this...

the only trepidation is on the behalf of those who race bait with threads like this one. Watch Ill ask a simple direct question and lets see your "trepidation" in answering it.

So please tell us even if these tests are 100% accurate, what would you like too be done about it?

the only trepidation is on the behalf of those who race bait with threads like this one. Watch Ill ask a simple direct question and lets see your "trepidation" in answering it.

So please tell us even if these tests are 100% accurate, what would you like too be done about it?
You consistently show no intellectual interest in this or ANY subject, just your Leftist politics.
You are unable to debate the issue at hand, SO..
Now try the old veiled suggestion ... 'Eugenics in the bushes.'

But OK, even if you can't debate the truth of the matter, lets go to a secondary issue, "what to do about it."
Some issues.

Should we spend so much on remedial ed (or pushing some students into college) when it doesn't/Can't really do anything?
ie, http://www.debatepolitics.com/science-and-technology/249761-math-reading-75-genetic.html

What about immigration policy in this high tech age?
Is it better for us/our country to take hardship cases from some areas than engineering students from NE Asia?
Presently we are the overflow Nursery annex for low IQ/edu countries who can't keep it in their pants

But, as I always say, On an Individual level, people should be treated equally. You Never know who you're shaking hands with.

EDIT to below:
dimensional lava Doesn't make any coherent posts, just Obnoxious one-line Leftist Sniping and strawmen.
(ie, claiming I said Black people shouldn't go to public schools! WTF.)
His posts are utterly Bankrupt, and only confirm my aforementioned "trepidation" about such "shallow" discussions.

Be glad to engage any thoughtful replies however.

Last edited:
You consistently show no intellectual interest in this or ANY subject, just your Leftist politics.
personal attacks right out of the gate... great way to be taken seriously :roll:
thats what your asking for, do you honestly think people are too stupid too realize that?
But OK, even if you can't debate on the truth of the matter, lets go to a secondary issue, "what to do about it."
Some issues.
No I do not wish to debate anything at all, lets just pretend all of the racist stats you undoubtedly have saved on your computer are true, Im asking what do you want to do about it?

Should we spend so much on remedial ed (or pushing some students into college) when it doesn't/Can't really do anything?
ie, http://www.debatepolitics.com/science-and-technology/249761-math-reading-75-genetic.html
Is it better for us/our country to take hardship cases from some areas, than engineering students from NE Asia?

But, as I always say, Individuals should be treated equally. You Never know who you're shaking hands with.

So is that all??? black people shouldnt go too public schools and only white immigrants allowed with maybe a select chosen few non whites?

Ive heard worse...is that it?

EDIT to below;
dimensional lava Can't make any coherent posts, just Obnoxious one-line Leftist Sniping and strawmen.
His posts are utterly Bankrupt of any Content, and only confirm my aforementioned "trepidation" about such "shallow" discussions.

Do you need a safe space?

So, we are supposed to believe that poor Africans are diligently taking time out of their days of just trying to survive to take I.Q. tests AND then send them to some central tabulation society? And then that most Africans have IQ's in the 55-80 range.

What a load of complete, racist garbage.

I do not believe the map for one millisecond.

Yup. It reminds me of that book titled The Bell Curve that claims that the IQ of black people are inferior when it reality the studies they based it on were actually not true. It claimed that they tested Africans for their IQ when in fact the ones who did the testing made a test of mentally disabled immigrants in the US instead of actually going to Africa to test the people there.

Average IQ in most African countries is low 70s. This seems to be related in large part to early nutrition(or lack thereof to be more exact). Little evidence to support the idea that it is racial or genetic, but instead that it has to do with poor nourishment as children.

Nonsense...total nonsense based on racial stereotypes and/or a profound ignorance of Africans by most westerners.

Where is your factual proof of this from an internationally respected, UNBIASED source that has scientifically tabulated the IQ tests of hundreds of millions of Africans?

And some dumb ass study from some loser professor desperately trying to justify a grant he got so he posts some deliberately sensational 'findings' to get more money from the Bland Corporation so he can continue to drive his nice car does not count.

I want only VERIFIED stats/data from UNBIASED, well respected sources.

I will bet you a large sum of money that none exists.

Last edited:
Nonsense...total nonsense based on racial stereotypes and/or a profound ignorance of Africans by most westerners.

So I say it is not based on race, and you respond by saying I am racial stereotyping?
Where is your factual proof of this from an internationally respected, UNBIASED source that has scientifically tabulated the IQ tests of hundreds of millions of Africans?

I got my number from checking a few different sources by using a google search. I am not going to suggest they are absolute.

Guess what...you don't have it.

Guess what...you totally failed to understand what I wrote.

So, black people are dumb? :confused:

So I say it is not based on race, and you respond by saying I am racial stereotyping?

I got my number from checking a few different sources by using a google search. I am not going to suggest they are absolute.

Guess what...you totally failed to understand what I wrote.

So, you have no link..you just either made it up or you got it from some ridiculous, obscure study done by some dumbass.

Noted.

But despite the fact you have no facts to back it up...you make your point in a matter-of-fact manner.

Also noted.

Way to perpetuate western stereo types about Africans.

We are done here.

Last edited:
So, you have no link..you just either made it up or you got it from some ridiculous, obscure study done by some dumbass.

Noted.

But despite the fact you have no facts to actin up...you sore it out in a matter-of-fact manner.

Also noted.

Waste of time.

Don't forget to accuse me of racism for saying it was not an effect of race! Maybe you can provide some better numbers? Or is accusing some one of racial stereotypes the only thing you know to do?

Don't forget to accuse me of racism for saying it was not an effect of race! Maybe you can provide some better numbers? Or is accusing some one of racial stereotypes the only thing you know to do?

Bu bye.

CPgrYETWcAA1K8m.jpg:large

It's a map.

Any child can color in the lines.

This is complete waste of bandwidth

So you don't have anything other than accusing people of racial bias when they say race is not the issue. Well done!

But OK, even if you can't debate the truth of the matter, lets go to a secondary issue, "what to do about it."
Some issues.

Is it better for us/our country to take hardship cases from some areas than engineering students from NE Asia?
Presently we are the overflow Nursery annex for low IQ/edu countries who can't keep it in their pants

But, as I always say, On an Individual level, people should be treated equally. You Never know who you're shaking hands with.

EDIT to below:
dimensional lava Doesn't make any coherent posts, just Obnoxious one-line Leftist Sniping and strawmen.
His posts are utterly Bankrupt, and only confirm my aforementioned "trepidation" about such "shallow" discussions.

I actually thought there might be a grain of truth in your first post, being that it was unlike most of yours.

However the above reaction in a decidedly angry personal attack of the character of the poster suggests as usual you have not one clue what you're talking about.

And some dumb ass study from some loser professor desperately trying to justify a grant he got so he posts some deliberately sensational 'findings' to get more money from the Bland Corporation so he can continue to drive his nice car does not count.
Your Full of it, and Full of strawmen.

1. One does NOT need to test "Hundreds of Millions of Africans" to get their Average IQ.
Ridiculous Elementary school argumentation and complete Ignorance of sampling. (or utter dishonesty)

[Strawman] 2. ANYone who studies or acknowledges that Races have different IQs, Gets shouted down and BECOMES "DISRESPECTED."
LOL and Catch 22.
All the well known researchers are in this category, and most recently, James Watson, co-Nobel winner for discovering DNA.
ONLY NOW "disrespected."

3. If you want to see a lengthy and much better debate of this, including someone disputing perhaps the foremost expert on this (Richard Lynn), I suggest this page and Whole string.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/scien...es-average-iq-largely-genetic-w-957-a-56.html
Near the bottom you will note an anti-Race IQer (Nisbett) Disagreeing with Lynn's 70 IQ - BUT - Claiming it was more like 80.
Still an unwitting acknowledgement.

BTW, Lynn's data is from/correlates more the 600 IQ tests and 800,000 Subjects.
And contrary to POS' POS POSt, they'll all valid, as are many since.

Last edited:
I actually thought there might be a grain of truth in your first post, being that it was unlike most of yours.

However the above reaction in a decidedly angry personal attack of the character of the poster suggests as usual you have not one clue what you're talking about.
Please feel free to chip in with any On Topic Content as I have.
You Never can on any topic. Nor, if you'll note, did dimensional lava's usual one-liner. He's just got wisecracks insults.
He couldn't debate AT ALL; just said/weakly conceded, "what to do if you're right".
You just cheerlead.

Last edited:

you misread it ,I am glad english is your first language and so nobody accuses you of lacking basic english skills

So, we are supposed to believe that poor Africans are diligently taking time out of their days of just trying to survive to take I.Q. tests AND then send them to some central tabulation society? And then that most Africans have IQ's in the 55-80 range.

What a load of complete, racist garbage.

I do not believe the map for one millisecond.
Africa has the lowest education participation rate in the world, It's not surprising or racist to recognize what sort of impact that has on IQ. If you get no formal education whatsover, your IQ is going to suffer, plain and simple.

Please feel free to chip in with any On Topic Content as I have.
You Never can on any topic. Nor, if you'll note, did dimensional lava's usual one-liner. He's just got wisecracks insults.
He couldn't debate AT ALL; just said/weakly conceded, "what to do if you're right".
You just cheerlead.

Holy ****ing irony!

Your Full of it, and Full of strawmen.

1. One does NOT need to test "Hundreds of Millions of Africans" to get their Average IQ.
Ridiculous Elementary school argumentation and complete Ignorance of sampling. (or utter dishonesty)

[Strawman] 2. ANYone who studies or acknowledges that Races have different IQs, Gets shouted down and BECOMES "DISRESPECTED."
LOL and Catch 22.
All the well known researchers are in this category, and most recently, James Watson, co-Nobel winner for discovering DNA.
ONLY NOW "disrespected."

3. If you want to see a lengthy and much better debate of this, including someone disputing perhaps the foremost expert on this (Richard Lynn), I suggest this page and Whole string.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/scien...es-average-iq-largely-genetic-w-957-a-56.html
Near the bottom you will note an anti-Race IQer (Nisbett) Disagreeing with Lynn's 70 IQ - BUT - Claiming it was more like 80.
Still an unwitting acknowledgement.

BTW, Lynn's data is from/correlates more the 600 IQ tests and 800,000 Subjects.
And contrary to POS' POS POSt, they'll all valid, as are many since.

Your full of it pal...and what that is I cannot say for fear of banning. It's typical of people who believe something monumentally stupid and who have no proof to say 'proof...we don't need no stinking proof. We have a few racist/moronic ding dongs to say it is so and that is all we need'.

I don't give a **** what your pathetically low standards of proof are.

Mine are actual IQ tests from the subjects at hand.

And none of your links a) work; or b) are linked to factual evidence on al arge scale.

You gotta be dumb as a post someone has a low IQ when you have not even given them an IQ test.

Talk about WELL DUH.

Now get lost with your dumbass theories...they mean nothing to me.

For the record, if you believe the OP is true...

...you are either racist and/or staggeringly ignorant on this or both.

Not maybe...100% for sure.

And don't bother responding to this post, because if you think I am wasting my time with anyone you would actually vote in the affirmative on this poll...you are as 'lacking' as the poll thinks Africans are.

Have a nice day.

IQ isn't an adequate measure of intelligence, especially when not controlled for external variables (education, nutrition etc)

Back
Top Bottom