• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Average guys with Beautiful women

Gray_Fox_86

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
What do you guys/girls think when you see a good looking women with an average guy? I typically think a-sshole and low self-esteem for the girl. Most women have low self-esteems.

i think the girl exhibits character by selecting a companion based on something more than 'attractiveness'
those who focus on that singular quality i usually find quite shallow

*yes, i am an ugly guy*

What do you guys/girls think when you see a good looking women with an average guy? I typically think a-sshole and low self-esteem for the girl. Most women have low self-esteems.

I think you are looking at this all wrong.

Why not just allow it to provide you with some semblance of hope?

Honestly I think nothing negative of it. Maybe the woman isn't superficial and loves him not because he is the best looking, but because he is a good guy? I know several girls who are good looking that date average looking guys because they are sick of how other good looking guys treat them. Beauty tend to breeds arrogance and pride, and neither is a good quality for a meaningful relationship in any form.

im a goddamn nerd with glasses that greatly resembles Harry Potter. I don't have the looks much less the assertiveness to even be considered an asshole.

My girlfriend is hotter than ****. She has very good self-esteem.

That's just the way it worked out. **** you. lolz

My second wife was a real looker. I would hear people say, "he's paying for it" behind my back. In the end, they were righter than they knew.

i've dated some pretty hot chicks, and i ain't the best looking bloke, i'd like to attribute it to my personality, but women are odd creatures, so i think its some sort of conspiracy :mrgreen:

I realize that my opinion on what's attractive is only MY opinion. Other people find different things attractive and to her, he may be the hottest man in the world. And maybe it's just me that thinks she's that hot, maybe most other folks wouldn't consider her that hot. /shrug

That's if I even ponder it at all, which I can't really imagine why I would in the first place.

im a goddamn nerd with glasses that greatly resembles Harry Potter. I don't have the looks much less the assertiveness to even be considered an asshole.

My girlfriend is hotter than ****. She has very good self-esteem.

That's just the way it worked out. **** you. lolz

Harry Potter is pretty ****ing cute

Jealous much? :lamo

I use to get compliments all the time - when my husband and I first married - before I plumped up and before he slimmed down.
I guess people had that reaction to us and now, likely, it's just the opposite.

Don't worry - looks don't last forever.

It's nice to see good looking/fit women with an average guy- it means that women aren't all superficial bitches.
It's nice to see a good looking/fit guy with an average woman - it means that men aren't all sexist assholes.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

Marshall-and-Smith-731950.jpg

and He's far from average.
Rich is not equal to average :)

Objectively, true. Subjectively, you put any big-titty blonde under the age of 30 next to a guy who looks like the Cryptkeeper, and she's going to look like Helen of Troy.

LOL - yeah - that's true. She did start a prick war, didn't she?

Well, long after that old fart was dead.

Anyway, my point was reasonably clear. Average guy, hot chick, dude's got bank.

It can't be because he "treats her right", because women don't want that kind of guy. They want the "edgy asshole", but they have to be good-looking for the initial attraction.

Well, long after that old fart was dead.

Anyway, my point was reasonably clear. Average guy, hot chick, dude's got bank.

It can't be because he "treats her right", because women don't want that kind of guy. They want the "edgy asshole", but they have to be good-looking for the initial attraction.

That's not true. I want a guy who "treats me right" for a long term relationship.

I want the "edgy asshole" purely for sex.

Big difference.

See, this is how it works ... True Blood fans will get this. I want Eric Northman, the ****ing hot and sexy viking GOD, uber powerful, somewhat evil and often times prick vampire to **** me senseless. But Sam Merlott, the less OMFG sexy, yet still very attractive - more tender, caring, and loving shapeshifter is who I'd want to settle down with. ;)

Have your cake, or eat it. Pick one.

I want a chick who looks like Jessica Alba, f*cks like Jenna Jameson, cooks like Julia Child, and speaks like...well, that part isn't important.

That's pretty much the reason why I act like I do. Haven't you seen Youth in Revolt? I have a somewhat romantic side deep within me. Considerate, compassionate, sincere. That guy doesn't get laid though. I get a lot more action when I act like a dick.

I'm Frankenjerk, ladies. You create this kind of man. All of ya.

Target acquired, time to make my move. :2razz:

I don't know, nor do I care most of the time.

Have your cake, or eat it. Pick one.

I want a chick who looks like Jessica Alba, f*cks like Jenna Jameson, cooks like Julia Child, and speaks like...well, that part isn't important.

That's pretty much the reason why I act like I do. Haven't you seen Youth in Revolt? I have a somewhat romantic side deep within me. Considerate, compassionate, sincere. That guy doesn't get laid though. I get a lot more action when I act like a dick.

I'm Frankenjerk, ladies. You create this kind of man. All of ya.

Because you can't use the "nice guy" just for sex. He'll get his feelings hurt. You have to go for the guy who at least appears as though he's not going to get attached.

Doncha know nuttin?

Because you can't use the "nice guy" just for sex. He'll get his feelings hurt. You have to go for the guy who at least appears as though he's not going to get attached.

Doncha know nuttin?
So you won't ever have sex with the nice guy until you lose your looks? How fair. Why is it that decent guys get stuck with women who don't want to date them in their prime? So when the women loses her looks she starts dating nice guys. until then you have to be a a$shole to get her. Thats why I've been thinking if women like abuse I shall start abusing them because you like it.

So you won't ever have sex with the nice guy until you lose your looks? How fair. Why is it that decent guys get stuck with women who don't want to date them in their prime? So when the women loses her looks she starts dating nice guys. until then you have to be a a$shole to get her. Thats why I've been thinking if women like abuse I shall start abusing them because you like it.

LMFAO

No, I'm talking about the difference in attitude. If I just want sex, I'm not going to go for the "nice guy". He's more likely to get attached and be clingy. And if I just want sex, I don't want that. If I'm looking for a relationship, though, then I'll go for the nicer guy. Because he's going to be more likely to offer me what I want at that time. My desire for "just sex" or a full on relationship has nothing to do with my looks.

LMFAO

No, I'm talking about the difference in attitude. If I just want sex, I'm not going to go for the "nice guy". He's more likely to get attached and be clingy. And if I just want sex, I don't want that. If I'm looking for a relationship, though, then I'll go for the nicer guy. Because he's going to be more likely to offer me what I want at that time. My desire for "just sex" or a full on relationship has nothing to do with my looks.
I'm a nice guy but rarely get clingy or attached. My last gf broke up with me because she said I was too unemotional and she could didn't know whether I liked her or not. oh, and lmfao when you said your desir for just sex has nothing to do with your looks. It does rarely will a beautiful women date a man unless she has already had her fun with the bad boy.

Well, you are judgemental, arent you!

I am what one would call a beautiful women, and my boyfriend is what one would call average. I love him, because I do. I always did. When we first met, I felt something. I didnt know why, but it was a deep feeling about who he might be and that there is something special about him. I have spent the last 10 years finding out why my initial instinct about him is right. I always knew I could trust him, but now I know for sure I can trust him. It is as if he always could look past how I look, and see who I am really am and love me for it. As well as that, I dont care about what others think is physically good looking. My boyfriend is the best looking guy around, to me.

Back
Top Bottom