• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Average guys with Beautiful women

Well, you are judgemental, arent you!

I am what one would call a beautiful women, and my boyfriend is what one would call average. I love him, because I do. I always did. When we first met, I felt something. I didnt know why, but it was a deep feeling about who he might be and that there is something special about him. I have spent the last 10 years finding out why my initial instinct about him is right. I always knew I could trust him, but now I know for sure I can trust him. It is as if he always could look past how I look, and see who I am really am and love me for it. As well as that, I dont care about what others think is physically good looking. My boyfriend is the best looking guy around, to me.
I've seen a picture of you on your blog and you are NOT a beautiful women. So please proceed to the checkout line and have a nice day.

I'm a nice guy but rarely get clingy or attached. My last gf broke up with me because she said I was too unemotional and she could didn't know whether I liked her or not. oh, and lmfao when you said your desir for just sex has nothing to do with your looks. It does rarely will a beautiful women date a man unless she has already had her fun with the bad boy.

Maybe you and I have different definitions of "nice guy". ;)

And I don't understand the last sentence so I can't really comment. I bounce between ****ing 'bad boys' and being in relationships. Sometimes the two intertwine which generally results in disaster. LOL

I've seen a picture of you on your blog and you are NOT a beautiful women. So please proceed to the checkout line and have a nice day.

So, you are 'charming' as well as judgemental. That will win you a beautiful wife.

Well that was just uncalled for.

Well it was the truth. I like to tell the truth and without it being degrading or mean. What I said was neither mean or degrading.

So, you are 'charming' as well as judgemental. That will win you a beautiful wife.

There is no such thing as a beautiful women. See beauty is on the inside and the more you get to know a women the more you know they have no soul.

Well it was the truth. I like to tell the truth and without it being degrading or mean. What I said was neither mean or degrading.

No, it was mean.

Which means that you and I definitely have different definitions of "nice guy". Maybe you like to THINK you are one, but I get the feeling from that post - and what your ex-girlfriend said - that you are not what most people would consider one of the "nice guys" when we're speaking in the context that we are now.

There is no such thing as a beautiful women. See beauty is on the inside and the more you get to know a women the more you know they have no soul.

Oh I get it now!!

You've just been dumped and you hate all women, women are evil, women are scum, they have no souls, cynicism abounds. Carry on everyone, nothing to see here but wounded pride syndrome.

Gold-diggers.

I used to play in a band that repeated gigs at an upscale lake marina. You know, where the boats are twice the size of my house. Those couples used to crack us up. Women so fine as the eye has never seen paired up with some gentlemen that barely defined as part of the human species.

No, it was mean.

Which means that you and I definitely have different definitions of "nice guy". Maybe you like to THINK you are one, but I get the feeling from that post - and what your ex-girlfriend said - that you are not what most people would consider one of the "nice guys" when we're speaking in the context that we are now.

No it was not mean. It was just being direct. She is not the context of a beautiful women that this thread is suppose to be about. My ex gf was a lot hotter than Mell and we are talking about girls like that.

Oh I get it now!!

You've just been dumped and you hate all women, women are evil, women are scum, they have no souls, cynicism abounds. Carry on everyone, nothing to see here but wounded pride syndrome.

No pride, just the truth. You don't like it do you?

No pride, just the truth. You don't like it do you?

Don't like what? That you think women have no souls? Why would I give a ****? I don't think anyone has a soul since I don't believe in souls. Soooo... /shrug

Were you trying to bother me with some comment? If you were, just point me to it and I'll be happy to go back and pretend to be offended.

Funny topic - I just saw "She's out of my league". I think it's great - I'm an average guy and think my wife's much hotter than I ever was --- now that I'm soft around the middle and she's just as hot as ever (just in case she's peering over my shoulder right now because she sneaks up on my like a friggin Cherokee indian), I thank God all the time that women aren't as shallow as men.

Funny topic - I just saw "She's out of my league". I think it's great - I'm an average guy and think my wife's much hotter than I ever was --- now that I'm soft around the middle and she's just as hot as ever (just in case she's peering over my shoulder right now because she sneaks up on my like a friggin Cherokee indian), I thank God all the time that women aren't as shallow as men.

Well, they can be about some things, but not all are. I think men have to be attractive for another attribute besides physical good looks, before they can be physically attractive to most women.

Sometimes, I see advertisements with beautiful men in them, and cant be attracted to those men. They cause a flicker of physical attraction only if the advertisement shows something they can do, or a level of intelligence, kindness or some other attribute that touches my soul. It is only then that I start to think, 'that is a sexy guy'.

Were you trying to bother me with some comment? If you were, just point me to it and I'll be happy to go back and pretend to be offended.

I think he might be trying to start a pointless fight in the most simple minded way. Everybody knows, that it is easy to offend women, by making a negative comment about their looks or age.

I am not trying to win any beauty contest votes. I just referred to my looks, because they are relevant to the discussion.

I am not trying to win any beauty contest votes. I just referred to my looks, because they are relevant to the discussion.
And I told you they werent.

I think he might be trying to start a pointless fight in the most simple minded way. Everybody knows, that it is easy to offend women, by making a negative comment about their looks or age.

Whether you are attractive or not (and I certainly do not know) is a matter of opinion and it's just rude to say what he said when you weren't soliciting his opinion on the subject. He was just being mean to be mean right after he claims what a "nice guy" he is.

He's obviously just been dumped and is just having a temper tantrum.

Whether you are attractive or not (and I certainly do not know) is a matter of opinion and it's just rude to say what he said when you weren't soliciting his opinion on the subject. He was just being mean to be mean right after he claims what a "nice guy" he is.

go screw yourself you whhore.

I think, you might be right. He is not really interested in discussing the topic. Maybe this is one to report to the moderators? Maybe they would remove all my contributions to the discussion, because I regret getting involved in it.

Jealous much? :lamo

I use to get compliments all the time - when my husband and I first married - before I plumped up and before he slimmed down.
I guess people had that reaction to us and now, likely, it's just the opposite.

Don't worry - looks don't last forever.

It's nice to see good looking/fit women with an average guy- it means that women aren't all superficial bitches.
It's nice to see a good looking/fit guy with an average woman - it means that men aren't all sexist assholes.

I couldn't put it any better than that.

go screw yourself you whhore.

Oh no, I think maybe he might have hurt my freelings by calliing me on my former profession.... The pain... it's so much... I'm not sure I can bear it. I think I might....

... giggle. ;)

Oh no, I think maybe he might have hurt my freelings by calliing me on my former profession.... The pain... it's so much... I'm not sure I can bear it. I think I might....

... giggle. ;)

I wonder what he will come up with next. Another cliched insult?

''You ugly, flat chested, old slut'' or something like that?
Maybe he will say we are all ''ugly, flat chested, old sluts''

rivrrat said:
And I don't understand the last sentence so I can't really comment. I bounce between ****ing 'bad boys' and being in relationships. Sometimes the two intertwine which generally results in disaster. LOL

That pretty much proves my point. Maybe I'm not interested in declaring my undying love after one date or one romp in the sack. Sometimes a night of sex is just a night of sex, or just a healthy start. However, a "good guy" doesn't get that chance. The smooth-talking asshole gets the immediate sex. The good guy has to do the wine-and-dine route, go the extra mile, give of himself...just to get what the bar rat gets at last call. I'm the kind of guy who likes to build an emotional (and physical) relationship with a woman, then loosen the spigot on romance. Why sit there and waste time and money on flowers and candy when "she's just not that into you"? It's a lot better than the opposite, where I just shower you with gifts and attention until I tap it, then lose interest.

Nice guys finish last isn't just a cliche. It's true to life.

Moderator's Warning:
Personal attacks are a no go, let's keep this civil

Back
Top Bottom