• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Avengers: Endgame Trailer

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Here you go:

Looks like Ant Man, Iron Man, Hawkeye, BW, Thor, Hulk, and Cap America. Im guessing a future trailer will probably reveal Cap Marvel too.

I'm a little lukewarm on this trailer, just a little.

But I'm still ALL a ****ing board the hype train, choo ****ing choo all the way to the station.

I cannot wait for this ****ing movie.

I hate that any good trailer would give away too much info. They can only hint at things. We all know they will be back somehow and all, but they are severely limited in what they can put in an action trailer.

I trust it will be an epic movie and truly one of the most fun things ever put on the silver screen. I just pray they don't take the big victory away from the guys who have put 8-10 years into building their great characters and the MCU and give it to the new girl because they want her to take over for Iron Man. As long as they don't make that mistake, I will be a happy man.

I have been a huge Marvel fan for many years and the MCU has been a treat all around. I know it's peaking right now and will crash hard, but I'm enjoying the hell out of the highlight.

You know what I find sad and ironic? People all over the internet were complaining about how the release of this long-awaited trailer was delayed due to the national day of mourning for President George H W Bush.

Kids were saying all kinds of garbage like "F**k Bush! Muh Avengerzzz! Muh precious Avengerzz!!"

Because make-believe Avengers are the only heroes they know...

146498.jpg

... they've forgotten the actual ones from real life

Back
Top Bottom