• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Auto-brewery in your gut

Threegoofs

Sophisticated man-about-town
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
The city Fox News viewers are afraid to travel to
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This one is amazing. A guy comes into his doctors office saying he gets drunk without touching alcohol. It's confirmed with breathalyzer analysis.

After admitting him, observing he had nothing to drink and feeding him starchy foods, be blows a .17!

They determined it was a gut infection with brewers yeast! He was fermenting sugars in his gut.

This opens up vast new possibilities in drug development...

http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=33912

Airline pilots everywhere rejoice.

****...now we'll have some local microbrewer trying to figure out how to make beer from this yeast. I'm surprised there isn't a vaginal yeast IPA on the market yet.

****...now we'll have some local microbrewer trying to figure out how to make beer from this yeast. I'm surprised there isn't a vaginal yeast IPA on the market yet.

No...this WAS brewers yeast. Saccharomyces Cerivesiae.

But Vaginal Yeast IPA is an awesome idea for a wild beer.

What would be a good name? Poontang Cheese Cream Ale? Smegmatic IPA? Fishy Discharge Stout?

No...this WAS brewers yeast. Saccharomyces Cerivesiae.

But Vaginal Yeast IPA is an awesome idea for a wild beer.

What would be a good name? Poontang Cheese Cream Ale? Smegmatic IPA? Fishy Discharge Stout?

Yuck!

Making alcohol in your gut sounds like the newest excuse for drunk drivers to me: "Your honor, my client had not been drinking. He's the victim of a yeast infection." Sure, he is.

Seriously, though, whatever's going on this guy's gut must be corroding him from the inside out.

Back
Top Bottom