• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Author writing about Palin moves next door to her

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - Sarah Palin has taken to her Facebook page to complain about her new neighbor—a writer penning a book about her.
Author Joe McGinniss has taken up residence in a house next to Palin's lakeside home in Wasilla.

McGinniss previously wrote a critical expose on Palin and her natural gas pipeline plan for the Conde Nast publication Portfolio last year, and is planning a book about the former Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential candidate. It's tentatively titled, "Sarah Palin's Year of Living Dangerously" and could be on the shelves in the fall of 2011.

Wait, what? The Good Reverend starts a Palin thread? :ssst:

Well no, not quite.... Just pointing out this is kinda creepy in a stalkerish sort of way....

WTF is wrong with people. :lamo

Well no, not quite.... Just pointing out this is kinda creepy in a stalkerish sort of way....

Ah, let him have a go, what the hell is he going to dig up? She's clean as a whistle and compared to Obi... son of Wright, buddy of terroristas Ayers, Khalidi, buds with Johnston and Rezko, and of course former supporter of Blago... she's pretty damn boring. Easy to look at though.

May I suggest he move next to Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or Timothy Geithner next?

Now there would be some crap to write about.

Ok, I don't like her and don't support her.

But I do believe that even she deserves privacy. He sounds like a total creep and if I were her I'd be building a mega privacy fence just to protect my children from his spying eyes.

I don't like her either. However I find this guy a creeper that I would want as far a way from me as possible. If I were her I'd also would build a fence with shock stuff on them to keep him away from me xd. :2razz:

Ok, I don't like her and don't support her.

But I do believe that even she deserves privacy. He sounds like a total creep and if I were her I'd be building a mega privacy fence just to protect my children from his spying eyes.

He is a free man, has a right to freedom of movement, and so long as he does nothing illegal... he's OK. May look creepy... but... nothing half as creepy as the government intruding into our lives.

In the end, this could come back to haunt Democrats.

Ah, let him have a go, what the hell is he going to dig up? She's clean as a whistle and compared to Obi... son of Wright, buddy of terroristas Ayers, Khalidi, buds with Johnston and Rezko, and of course former supporter of Blago... she's pretty damn boring. Easy to look at though.

May I suggest he move next to Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or Timothy Geithner next?

Now there would be some crap to write about.

Let me add one to the list: Rahm Emanuel :shock:

Let me add one to the list: Rahm Emanuel :shock:

Oh Si, put ObamaRhama at the top of the list.

That would be hugely entertaining.

Why do you liberals start so many Palin threads?

It's creepy, it's stalkerish, and unfortunately it's probably legal. Like Aunt Spiker points out, I do believe people should have a certain amount of privacy. It's sad that people have to be asses like this.

Typical Palin.... Spinning everything to be an attack on her children. Everyone criticizing her is a pedophile. What a dumb bitch.

That dumb c**t only knows how to make hyper-partisan bull**** smears. Every piece of crap word that spews from her stupid piehole is meaningless and super-retarded.

NO ONE cares about your kids. Except in the sense that living with a mentally unstable narcissist like Sarah must be psychologically damaging--and they will all eventually need theory.

Fear. That's what this is. She's afraid that if she goes off and has a narcissistic breakdown when someone on TV points out how stupid she is, the new neighbor will hear her screaming at Todd and the kids and write about it. She can't let her hair down and be her true vindictive-overly-ambitious-but-too-dumb-to-know-how-really-dumb-she-is self.

Typical Palin.... Spinning everything to be an attack on her children. Everyone criticizing her is a pedophile. What a dumb bitch.

That dumb c**t only knows how to make hyper-partisan bull**** smears. Every piece of crap word that spews from her stupid piehole is meaningless and super-retarded.

NO ONE cares about your kids. Except in the sense that living with a mentally unstable narcissist like Sarah must be psychologically damaging--and they will all eventually need theory.

Fear. That's what this is. She's afraid that if she goes off and has a narcissistic breakdown when someone on TV points out how stupid she is, the new neighbor will hear her screaming at Todd and the kids and write about it. She can't let her hair down and be her true vindictive-overly-ambitious-but-too-dumb-to-know-how-really-dumb-she-is self.

The only breakdown I see, is your mouth foaming hyper-partisan hackism, and your super vulgar mouth.....

Tell me if you can manage to maintain composure for once, how you would feel if I decided to say move in next door and blog about you and your kids for 5 months....

Pathetic.

The only breakdown I see, is your mouth foaming hyper-partisan hackism, and your super vulgar mouth.....

I just can't stand how this stupid twat still thinks she's anything but a sideshow freak being used by FOX and the GOP.

Tell me if you can manage to maintain composure for once, how you would feel if I decided to say move in next door and blog about you and your kids for 5 months....

Now you're doing exactly what she does. You are making **** up.

Give me a link to the author's blog. (oops)

Pathetic.

Indeed. Don't be like her. Stay in the real world and deal with reality.

And besides, when is she ever home? She's speaking around the country for 100k a pop... Wait!!

Oh! That's it. Now she HAS to be home. Because someone is watching how much time the GREAT MOTHER actually spends with her kids. That's what this is all about.

You are a genius, Rev. Thank you for helping us get to the real story here.

Sarah Palin is pissed that she has to miss speaking engagements to be at home with her kids so the mean writer next door doesn't report on it.

there's just something about mrs alaska that brings out the high school sophomore in so many males

it's transparently because what underlies all the meanness is naked hate and vulgarity

party on, progressives

be proud

represent yourselves

I don't like her either. However I find this guy a creeper that I would want as far a way from me as possible. If I were her I'd also would build a fence with shock stuff on them to keep him away from me xd. :2razz:

It's creepy, it's stalkerish, and unfortunately it's probably legal. Like Aunt Spiker points out, I do believe people should have a certain amount of privacy. It's sad that people have to be asses like this.

there's just something about mrs alaska that brings out the high school sophomore in so many males

it's transparently because what underlies all the meanness is naked hate and vulgarity

party on, progressives

be proud

represent yourselves

Where you not paying attention?

I just can't stand how this stupid twat still thinks she's anything but a sideshow freak being used by FOX and the GOP.

Do you think it's manly to refer to any women in such a derogatory manner? I mean you could at least show some composure.

Now you're doing exactly what she does. You are making **** up.

I am simpl giving you a scenario. I'd say biography for you, but it would be far to boring...

Answer the question.

Indeed. Don't be like her. Stay in the real world and deal with reality.

And besides, when is she ever home? She's speaking around the country for 100k a pop... Wait!!

Oh! That's it. Now she HAS to be home. Because someone is watching how much time the GREAT MOTHER actually spends with her kids. That's what this is all about.

You are a genius, Rev. Thank you for helping us get to the real story here.

Sarah Palin is pissed that she has to miss speaking engagements to be at home with her kids so the mean writer next door doesn't report on it.

your mouth foaming is quite the entertainment package.... Your seething hatred for a woman represents whats wrong with the mouth breathing partisan hacks on your side...

Tell me, how would you feel if I moved next door to you, and publically stated I was there to watch and write about you and your family?

Answer the question.

party on, progressives

be proud

represent yourselves

dude, you are not helping.

Most of the "progressives" have been kinda creeped out by this. We have one, who is more of a mouth foamer 1st liberal 2nd who is running his mouth....

Let's use a fine tip pen here, not a fire hose. :doh

The guy is a creeper. End of story. It doesn't matter if he's targeting Ann Coulter in his writing, this guy deserves to be criticized. Everyone deserves their own privacy.

8:30 Todd Palin takes out trash
8:45 Moonunit Palin (too lazy to look up their names) leaves for school
9:00 - 11:30 Sarah Palin stares back at me and makes the occasional panicked phone call, not sure to who
12:00 Police at my house, this is obviously a government conspiracy against the press
1:00 Back to the window. It seems Sarah Palin has left the house while I was busy avoiding arrest.
3:30 Sarah Palin back home with a detective and a injunction requesting that I stay at least 1000 ft away from her.
5:00 - 7:00 at costume shop looking for disguise.

Wow. Okay, you don't like her. Got it. What does that have to do with her rights to privacy?

Are you sure you aren't the author? :rofl
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

It's rotten that Sarah and her family have to deal with this. But unfortunately, ask any celebrity, and they'll all have the same complaint in some similar form. It's the price to pay for fame.

Pathetic.
Now that would be a hilarious read.

This would make me feel unsafe in my own home, if I was her seriously I would build a fence around her yard with a short of electric fence as well. I mean seriously why would the guy move near Mr Palin.. I hope Sarah will move, or build a fence, because this is just plain ass creepy.

I might not like her, but I find this a little creepy to say the least. I do hope he doesn't do anything stupid, and tries to break in too there home. I would never wish anything like that on people that have different views than me.

*Severs again*

Last edited:
Well, she does own a gun, right? :mrgreen:

Probably because they know that there will be a response to the thread.

It's creepy, it's stalkerish, and unfortunately it's probably legal.

Very likely.

Like Aunt Spiker points out, I do believe people should have a certain amount of privacy.

Why?

It's sad that people have to be asses like this.

Folk are folk.

As for instance, someone becomes famous such as a Film Star, are they entitled to privacy only when they want that privacy, seeking to be publicized on their terms?

party on, progressives

be proud

represent yourselves

At first I thought you were talking about the way Republicans think she's hot therefore capable of leading.

Personally, I think Tina Fey pretending to be Sarah Palin would make a better president than the real Palin...and she's hotter.

Back
Top Bottom