• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Author writing about Palin moves next door to her

america's quite a bit bigger than a chatroom, friend

I think if we slice it as a representative as a random whole, you'll find your commentary helps my argument...

I live in NJ, a very liberal state. There are far more Redresses and RyrineaHarunos here than hazlnutz..... :shrug:

tell it to the networks, the cables, the times...

cuz who, but for personality whores, could possibly give a fig for the views of whoever it is you mention

tell it to the networks, the cables, the times...

cuz who, but for personality whores, could possibly give a fig for the views of whoever it is you mention

Most of what I heard about this from anywhere, again for the most part was with a bit of "WTF" attitude about this creep.

Hazlnut was about the only one I saw who cheered this nonsense. :shrug:

Ok, I don't like her and don't support her.

But I do believe that even she deserves privacy. He sounds like a total creep and if I were her I'd be building a mega privacy fence just to protect my children from his spying eyes.

she has her privacy. he moved in next door

now, he might be afforded a few glances of caribou barbie at the family watering hole

i am hoping he will be able to see how often palin personally cares for her at risk child ... and how much motherly affection is shown him by others

really wish he would invite jeffrey mcdonald over for a housewarming

Last edited:
she has her privacy. he moved in next door

now, he might be afforded a few glances of caribu barbie at the family watering hole

i am hoping he will be able to see how often palin personally cares for her at risk child ... and how much motherly affection is shown him by others

really wish he would invite jeffrey mcdonald over for a housewarming

and then there were two. :doh

Most of what I heard about this from anywhere, again for the most part was with a bit of "WTF" attitude about this creep.

Hazlnut was about the only one I saw who cheered this nonsense. :shrug:

who the heck is hazelnut?

look, friend, i'm a very, very old man

my eyes just can't anymore see things smaller than, oh, a penny

let alone microscopic specks

but i can always see you, you are a very large man in my old eyes

keep up the excellent work

cliff

Actually it's probably more like, "Who gives a ****?" :roll:

Maybe Barracuda Barbie is more worried that her new neighbor will see and/or hear some proof that little Trig is actually Bristol's. :lol:

Or maybe he'll find out why Barbie continues to back Tea Party losers who plagiarize Obama's speeches. :mrgreen:

Here's the Palin "compound".
Jeanne Devon ("AKMuckraker"): The Palin Compound Grows (New House Photos)

look, friend, i'm a very, very old man

my eyes just can't anymore see things smaller than, oh, a penny

let alone microscopic specks

but i can always see you, you are a very large man in my old eyes

cliff

Don't worry. The effects of those eye drops will wear off soon. :cool:

Actually it's probably more like, "Who gives a ****?" :roll:

Maybe Barracuda Barbie is more worried that her new neighbor will see and/or hear some proof that little Trig is actually Bristol's. :lol:

Does it really hurt you that much to show even a little class?

Or maybe he'll find out why Barbie continues to back Tea Party losers plagiarize Obama's speeches. :mrgreen:

I guess this answers my question.

So how would you feel if I moved in next door and peeked in on your childeren. :roll:

Does it really hurt you that much to show even a little class?

Would you recognize it?

So how would you feel if I moved in next door and peeked in on your childeren.

First: You make the unsupported assumption that that is what this guy is planning or will do. Most people don't believe Barbie's ridiculous tweets or whatever comes out of her mouth. Why do you?

Second: Shirley, even you have more sense than that.

Would you recognize it?

Not in present company, no, I'd say, there would be no sign of it. :shrug:

First: You make the unsupported assumption that that is what this guy is planning or will do. Most people don't believe Barbie's ridiculous tweets or whatever comes out of her mouth. Why do you?

No, partisan hack, I responded to you when you spewed this bile out of you pie hole:

YOU said:
Maybe Barracuda Barbie is more worried that her new neighbor will see and/or hear some proof that little Trig is actually Bristol's

:failpail:

you're gonna need a bigger bucket., :shrug:

Second: Shirley, even you have more sense than that.

Yes, I live in upscale neighborhoods. I doubt, yours would be attractive enough for me or have homes that have the sq footage I require.. but don't let that stop you from not answering the question. :pimpdaddy:

Last edited:
I'll say this, if anyone ever did anything like this to a member of my family we'd have to have a long chat about hypotheticals. Like the little weasel hypothetically getting the **** kicked out of him if I catch him spying on my wife or kids, or if he crosses the fence hypothetically he might get shot, things like that. Seriously, I wish this kind of thing on no one, it's creepy and disgusting.

* BTW - A sincere thank you to all of our more fair minded friends on the left that have been honest and understanding about the situation. You guys rock. To you guys still attacking Palin who is definitely a victim here.....well.....I can't really say what I think of you and follow forum rules so just imagine the worst thing possible, double it, and I hope it happens to you.

No, partisan hack, I responded to you when you spewed this bile out of you pie hole:

:2rofll: So, let me get this straight. You attack me because I made fun of a person who screams to be made fun of? :2rofll: :2rofll:

Yes, I live in upscale neighborhoods. I doubt, yours would be attractive enough for me or have homes that have the sq footage I require.. but don't let that stop you from not answering the question.

Any more personal attacks, "good rev"? :2rofll: :2wave:

:2rofll: So, let me get this straight. You attack me because I made fun of a person who screams to be made fun of? :2rofll: :2rofll:

Any more personal attacks, "good rev"? :2wave:

Your lack of ability to have the same monetary stature as the Good Reverend is no "attack", but don't let that stop you from answering my question. :shrug:

again, if I were to move to your trailer park, to blog write, watch you and your childeren, you wouldn't mind?

And we have yet another personal attack.

You really can't stand to be ignored can you?
:2wave:

Your lack of ability to have the same monetary stature as the Good Reverend is no "attack", but don't let that stop you from answering my question. :shrug:

The delusions of adequacy persist despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Moderator's Warning:
And meanwhile, back on topic where this thread had better go instead of with the baiting and trolling and veiled insults...

Dude, seriously... there is nothing like Trailer Park life...

If you haven't tried it, you should.

As my children's show Yo Gabba Gabba says..

"Try it... You'll like it".

Rev, you can move into the trailer next to me anyday, but make sure you stock lots of PBR.

What this author is doing is completely classless, crass, and an invasion of someone's privacy. Personally I agree with a lot of what Palin says, but she (and everyone else regardless of ideology) deserve the right to their privacy and shouldn't be spied on. It wouldn't be ok to spy on Pelosi, Palin, or even President Obama. They all deserve their privacy and the right to live their lives in peace.

What this author is doing is completely classless, crass, and an invasion of someone's privacy. Personally I agree with a lot of what Palin says, but she (and everyone else regardless of ideology) deserve the right to their privacy and shouldn't be spied on. It wouldn't be ok to spy on Pelosi, Palin, or even President Obama. They all deserve their privacy and the right to live their lives in peace.

why is the author improper in renting the residence next to palin's home? invasion of privacy is not present; palin and her family have the same degree of privacy as existed before their new neighbor arrived

why is the author improper in renting the residence next to palin's home? invasion of privacy is not present; palin and her family have the same degree of privacy as existed before their new neighbor arrived

He is wrong because he moved next to Palin in order to spy on her and her family... Would it be ok for someone to move next to Obama for the purpose of spying on him and his family?

He is wrong because he moved next to Palin in order to spy on her and her family... Would it be ok for someone to move next to Obama for the purpose of spying on him and his family?

absolutely
i would be surprised if there are not those whose function is to monitor the comings and goings of the Obama family
if they are able to do that by renting the adjoining property then they have done nothing wrong

Back
Top Bottom