• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Australians TV host :'We gave muslim migrants shelter and now they want to kill us'

dolphinocean

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

This islamic phenomenon isn't just confined to Ausrialia. It's global whenever and wherever muslims emigrated to in droves. Well, it actually started out with mohammed and his gang of early followers. They emigrated to Yathrib as refugees. The Jews and other pagan Arab tribes living in Yathrib graciously took them in, provided them with shelters and foods. Then, at a twinkling of an eye, the native Jews and pagan Arabs were no more. Somewhere between 500 to 700 Yathrib Jewish men and teenage boys were beheaded and the women and children became slaves or sex slaves. And Yathrib became the seat of mohammed's islamic empire headquarter called Medinal. History will repeat itself if the current trend by the policy of western governments continues. It's weird that just about every western nations' governments seem oblivious to what is before their eyes and what can be readily studied in this day and age of internet googling. Yet, they still want to risk the danger of unrest and mayhem at great cost to their own people that is now getting worse and worst for the sake of welcoming hordes of islamic "refugees". I'm beginning to wonder, there must be something far more insidious than what's going on on the surface. Perhaps, this is some kind of NWO agenda in progress?

Re: Australians TV host :'We gave muslim migrants shelter and now they want to kill u

Take heed, or else the civilized world will be swallowed up by trash:

And then the power behind might step forward to clean it up with their scotching NWO?

Re: Australians TV host :'We gave muslim migrants shelter and now they want to kill u

This islamic phenomenon isn't just confined to Ausrialia. It's global whenever and wherever muslims emigrated to in droves. Well, it actually started out with mohammed and his gang of early followers. They emigrated to Yathrib as refugees. The Jews and other pagan Arab tribes living in Yathrib graciously took them in, provided them with shelters and foods. Then, at a twinkling of an eye, the native Jews and pagan Arabs were no more. Somewhere between 500 to 700 Yathrib Jewish men and teenage boys were beheaded and the women and children became slaves or sex slaves. And Yathrib became the seat of mohammed's islamic empire headquarter called Medinal. History will repeat itself if the current trend by the policy of western governments continues. It's weird that just about every western nations' governments seem oblivious to what is before their eyes and what can be readily studied in this day and age of internet googling. Yet, they still want to risk the danger of unrest and mayhem at great cost to their own people that is now getting worse and worst for the sake of welcoming hordes of islamic "refugees". I'm beginning to wonder, there must be something far more insidious than what's going on on the surface. Perhaps, this is some kind of NWO agenda in progress?

How mean!!!!!!

What is mean?

that the deficiencies of the Muslim religion be pointed out?

that someone should suggest the the policies set out in the quoran are wrong, inhumane?

What is mean is that islam should be unleashed on an unsuspecting population, Islam is a death cult

What is mean?

that the deficiencies of the Muslim religion be pointed out?

that someone should suggest the the policies set out in the quoran are wrong, inhumane?

What is mean is that islam should be unleashed on an unsuspecting population, Islam is a death cult

I can smell your fear.

I can smell your fear.

I smell maple syrup, and heaping pile of willful ignorance.

We've taken in over 25,000 Syrian refugees and the process continues. Seamlessly, simply, no problems.
Just because you can't do something doesn't mean it can't be done.

We've taken in over 25,000 Syrian refugees and the process continues. Seamlessly, simply, no problems.

No problems yet. Good luck.

Australian TV presenters or commentators are unusually gaffe-prone and the quality of Aussie broadcasting is not up to the level of its American or British counterparts, which maintain proper standards of civility. Perhaps it's a reflection of Australian culture. Even Bill O'Reilly knows what's appropriate and inappropriate in TV broadcasting.

“The ‘good on her’ comment was inappropriate, extremely offensive and very racist,” the petition on change.org said. “This comment segregates sisters by favoritism base on skin colour and give the impression that Lucy is better or luckier for being fair skinned or as if Samantha can relate more to her solely because she is fair skinned which is by definition, racist.”
Samantha Armytage's racist gaffe on Sunrise.

Last edited:

No problems yet. Good luck.

Thanks, but it's easy. There's a good chance this will be the last you ever hear about Syrian refugees in Canada.

Thanks, but it's easy. There's a good chance this will be the last you ever hear about Syrian refugees in Canada.

Tomorow is another day.

Tomorow is another day.

Well, thanks for that, too. We're gonna meet some friends at the beach with some beers and a bag full of bocce balls, insha'Allah.

I can smell your fear.

I fear that mass Islamic migration is harming Sweden and European civilisation in general. It is good that you can smell it. It would be even better if you shared it.

We in Sweden (about 2% the size of Canada) have recently taken in a 100,000 Syrians, and another 200,000 migrants who pretend to be Syrians or other 'refugees'. There now about 1.6 m foreign born people here out of a population of around 10 m. With ensuing massive problems, financial and social.

We in Sweden (about 2% the size of Canada) have recently taken in a 100,000 Syrians, and another 200,000 migrants who pretend to be Syrians or other 'refugees'. There now about 1.6 m foreign born people here out of a population of around 10 m. With ensuing massive problems, financial and social.

what ccan I tell you, you brought it on yourselves, even with a lower Muslim migration rate we have had problems for years, you should learn from the experience of others. Migration isn't the problem it is allowing people to come who will integrate and add to the country not just rescueing people from problems they can fix themselves. Slovenia has the right idea, don't allow people with a different culture to settle

I can smell your fear.

I am not afraid of them, their ideology is opposed to mine, they have the idea they can change to culture, been there done that, don't need to do it again

Sure, easy, just ask Europe.

Why would I ask someone who screwed something up how it should be done? Or even if it should be done.
We're not Europe. Or America. Just watch. We'll take in tens of thousands of refugees, half of them will go back home when it's safe and the rest will smoothly and easily become Canadians.

I can smell your fear.

We have 2 more. Did someone leave the door open?

These people who don't think we can do this just don't understand who we are.

Ever start to think more people are becoming concerned about a real problem?

bovine manure.

That vid is fake, nothing to do with Cologne. Not Germany either.

I smell hate and excrement.

bovine manure.

That vid is fake, nothing to do with Cologne. Not Germany either.

Ok, who are the actors and where was it filmed?

Ok, who are the actors and where was it filmed?

Not in Pallywood. I doubt he will prove what he said.

Back
Top Bottom