• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Australian way to beat terrorism

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
COME ON AMERICA!

We can do this !! PLEASE HELP FIGHT TERRORISM!!

I'll forward anything if it will help fight terrorism.

We all know that it is a sin for an Islamic male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does.

So next Sunday at 4:00 PM Eastern time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not terrorists, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women. And since the Koran also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-terrorist sentiment.

The American Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti terrorist activity.

God bless America

IT IS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO PASS THIS ON!

Last edited:
I believe the **** are o.k, so I checked, and indeed this was a "topless" bar, guess you gotta show that beaver girls, the full monty.;)

"Some big-man terrorist, huh?" Samantha said this week as she took a breather from the two-dozen lap dances she bestows daily upon the lonely at the Olympic Garden Topless Cabaret. "He spent about $20 for a quick dance and didn't tip more."

Simon W. Moon said:
Hey! Hey! Hey!

What's with bringing that kind of cold water on to this? I was all set to print up flyers and distribute them in my neighborhood.

If you don't keep quiet, this thing's never gonna work.

Sheesh!

I wish I could have posted the pictures I got with this but that might not go voer to well......:smile:

...and what has this got to do with Australia?

Back
Top Bottom