• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Australian ISIS Jihadist Posts Pic of Son With Decapitated Head, Brags ‘That’s My Boy

mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Re: Australian ISIS Jihadist Posts Pic of Son With Decapitated Head, Brags ‘That’s My

Hopefully those that thought that was so horrible think this is at least as horrible.

Why wouldn't they? I haven't seen ONE person on the left say "Hey, it's ok that they are doing this".

Re: Australian ISIS Jihadist Posts Pic of Son With Decapitated Head, Brags ‘That’s My

Yeah, this is pretty ****ty parenting to say the least...

****ing asshole.

The father needs to be put down, animals like that should not be allowed to remain sucking up our resources.

This should be required viewing. People need to understand...its not 1, or 2. or even a few hundred or even thousands. By conservative estimates there are 100-300 MILLION fundamentalist pricks just like this guy in the world today.

Satan Claus is out there. Be prepared, son...thats my motto.

Religion of peace. This is what the west faces-the greatest threat since nazi/communism.

Australian ISIS Jihadist Posts Pic of Son With Decapitated Head, Brags ‘That’s My Boy’ (GRAPHIC)

I remember a thread on here a while ago about how horrific it was that a US soldier was photographed next to the body of an Afghani that had died trying to kill them with a suicide vest and blew himself up instead.

Hopefully those that thought that was so horrible think this is at least as horrible.

How many people have you seen applaud this?

The father needs to be put down, animals like that should not be allowed to remain sucking up our resources.

Gimme the gun I'll go there myself and take em down.

Australian ISIS Jihadist Posts Pic of Son With Decapitated Head, Brags ‘That’s My Boy’ (GRAPHIC)

I remember a thread on here a while ago about how horrific it was that a US soldier was photographed next to the body of an Afghani that had died trying to kill them with a suicide vest and blew himself up instead.

And now you know and realize, and even perhaps have a greater insight into, how these terrorists view this conflict with non-fundamentalist Muslims as a multigenerational conflict, why they must be fought and killed, why they must be defeated, and why their Islamic State and Caliphate must not be allowed to exist.

Questions anyone?

And now you know and realize, and even perhaps have a greater insight into, how these terrorists view this conflict with non-fundamentalist Muslims as a multigenerational conflict, why they must be fought and killed, why they must be defeated, and why their Islamic State and Caliphate must not be allowed to exist.

Questions anyone?

Never had a question, won't have a problem going back into Iraq, but I will have a problem if we try and do all this other **** like nation-building and police training and crap.

Just go in there, obliterate people, leave, make a clear warning that things will not happen again, the west will not be obliterated in some jihad, and that we can go along peacefully if you just stopped trying to warmonger so hard against anything not Muslim.

I read this earlier today and wondered whether somebody would begin a thread.

Despicable...and heartbreaking.

Never had a question, won't have a problem going back into Iraq, but I will have a problem if we try and do all this other **** like nation-building and police training and crap.

Just go in there, obliterate people, leave, make a clear warning that things will not happen again, the west will not be obliterated in some jihad, and that we can go along peacefully if you just stopped trying to warmonger so hard against anything not Muslim.

Yep, this is how we should fight wars, and leave Israel to fight it's war anyway it deems fit. These people are despotic animals that need to be exterminated, plain and simple.

Tim-

Why wouldn't they? I haven't seen ONE person on the left say "Hey, it's ok that they are doing this".

Not directly, maybe.

How many people have you seen applaud this?

Quite a few, in a round about sorta way.

These people are despotic animals that need to be exterminated, plain and simple.

Any time you find yourself saying something like this, ponder the implications.

Quite a few, in a round about sorta way.

Ahh, so they didn't applaud this but since they didn't say "BURN DOWN THE MIDDLE EAST," they're approving.

AWM_072837.jpg

LIFE_May_1944_Jap_Skull.jpg

American mutilation of Japanese war dead - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

War is hell.

Back
Top Bottom