• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Auction GZ's gun?

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Under Florida law, the government must now - finally - give Zimmerman his gun back. Given the massive publicity, how much do you think GZ could sell it for in an online auction - or sell raffle tickets for it for a non-profit fund specifically to pay-off his attorney fees? Give a certificate of authenticity he signs along with it? Anyone have a problem with GZ getting the gun back - and maybe making a pile of money off of it?

Under Florida law, the government must now - finally - give Zimmerman his gun back. Given the massive publicity, how much do you think GZ could sell it for in an online auction - or sell raffle tickets for it for a non-profit fund specifically to pay-off his attorney fees? Give a certificate of authenticity he signs along with it? Anyone have a problem with GZ getting the gun back - and maybe making a pile of money off of it?

Since his life has been ruined, I have no problem with him earning a living any honest way he can. I think he'll actually do all right, though, once the lawsuits settle and the movie rights get bought.

I have no problem with him selling his gun. I have a problem with whoever buys it because why the hell would a sane person want to buy it?

I have no problem with him selling his gun. I have a problem with whoever buys it because why the hell would a sane person want to buy it?

I might make a bid on it, actually. It's a piece of history -- and the first trial I ever watched front to back. And - I can use another gun. Tommy and I are both licensed, and we only have one.

As to others? Hell, John Wayne Gacy sold his clown art anywhere from $200 to $20,000 apiece.

I might make a bid on it, actually. It's a piece of history -- and the first trial I ever watched front to back. And - I can use another gun. Tommy and I are both licensed, and we only have one.

As to others? Hell, John Wayne Gacy sold his clown art anywhere from $200 to $20,000 apiece.

I bet in two years no one will kanow who the hell Zimmerman or Trayvon Martin is. The gun is not a major piece of history.

Do i have a problem with him selling a gun after a very controversial trial? Yes. That would probably be the most idiotic and biggest PR disaster for him right now..

I have no problem with him getting the gun back. It would be severely ****ty of him to trivialize the whole thing by putting it up for auction. I don't expect Z to do it because I don't think he is that type of guy and I think he truly hates that the whole thing went down.

After what organizations lead by Crum, the DOJ, and main stream media did to him Zim will sadly need his gun, and I hope those organizations et al are made topay so Zim and his wife can have the life he properly defended.

When Texas Gov Perry said he shot a coyote with a little pocket Ruger .380, Ruger released a limited edition "Coyote Special" version that has an outline of the state of Texas and "Coyote Special" on it. Maybe KelTec should release a collector edition "Zimmerman Special" or "Neighborhood Watch Special" version.

Since his life has been ruined, I have no problem with him earning a living any honest way he can. I think he'll actually do all right, though, once the lawsuits settle and the movie rights get bought.

He'll be fine. He's gonna get a big fat check after he sues the ever loving crap out of NBC for editing the 911 tape.

Creepy Ass Crackers....

Get it right.

:roll:

So your message is a racist slur against white people who think GZ should have been found guilty?

So your message is a racist slur against white people who think GZ should have been found guilty?

It was a joke.... in refernce to what Dee Dee said during the trial.

It was also going to be my new DP user name had Zimmerman been convicted....a bit of a wager we had in another thread.

That gun retails new for just under $400. I would pay $1000 for that gun right now, and I would carry it.

It was a joke.... in refernce to what Dee Dee said during the trial.

It was also going to be my new DP user name had Zimmerman been convicted....a bit of a wager we had in another thread.

Got it.

That gun retails new for just under $400. I would pay $1000 for that gun right now, and I would carry it.

You would rather pay more for a used gun than a brand new one?

Some people (not in this thread) really need to calm the **** down. The jury reached a verdict. Deal with it or go somewhere more fascist.

A time machine to ten years in the future might work wonders with that, actually...

Back
Top Bottom