• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Attorneys for duped migrants call for charges to be filed

Crakhobarbie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Attorneys for the duped migrants illegally flown to Martha's vineyard are calling for charges to be levelled against DeSantis and those involved in the political stunt. Here's hoping Justice is served against all those involved.

Even if you agree with what he's trying to do, his methods are wrong. Unacceptable, and inexcusable. Elected officials need to be held to a higher standard than the masses, not a lower standard.

That would be funny and well-deserved. I know the ewwww, brown people crowd doesn't think so, but these are human beings.

If you actually cared about illegal immigration, dear readers, the one thing you'd never do is vote GOP. You wouldn't be too happy with the Democrats either, but you really wouldn't be happy with the GOP. Everything they do is a useless stunt, even permanently traumatizing brown children for laughs and in the idiotic hope that people will stop fleeing death if it means their children will be separated.

"Give us a Great Wall of Derp or nothing!", even as the first bits to go up got climbed over/cut through, even as the GOP shot down bill after bill providing mixed non-wall border security.

Stunts.

Guess what: the first and overriding goal of these asylum-seekers is their childrens' survival. Everything else is secondary. I'm guessing the people who cheer for that don't feel that way - are not built to - even if they themselves have children.

This is sadistic as is applauding it, and I don't think for one second that "ewww brown people" isn't a major part of it for people applauding it.

Attorneys for the duped migrants illegally flown to Martha's vineyard are calling for charges to be levelled against DeSantis and those involved in the political stunt. Here's hoping Justice is served against all those involved.

I wonder if those lawyers are going to include the DHS in their lawsuit.

You can stop "wondering." Ain't gonna happen - guaranteed.
I think you are correct. Those lawyers wouldn't dare target anyone of the Biden pukes. As Schumer said..."You Take On The Intelligence Community, They Have Six Ways From Sunday of Getting Back At You"

I wasn't asking your opinion. I was wondering what those lawyers are going to do.
It's pretty much assumed when a member of a debate forum members puts forth their thoughts publicly on a message board, other members of that debate forum are going to put forth input addressing those thoughts posted publicly.

It's pretty much assumed when a member of a debate forum members puts forth their thoughts publicly on a message board, other members of that debate forum are going to put forth input addressing those thoughts posted publicly.
You should have just said that you don't know what those lawyers are going to do.

But LCR, which counts about 30 of the migrants as clients, said the trip was not without consequences for the illegal immigrants, who may miss immigration check-ins and were left on an island where job prospects for adults and education opportunities for children are in slim supply.

Really?

An island full of millionaires don't need landscaping, housecleaning, or dozens of other services these immigrants would willingly provide?

An island full of millionaire Democrats doesn't have a functioning public school system?

You should have just said that you don't know what those lawyers are going to do.
On that^ note, and since we are now telling other members how and what to post ---> "You should" just say President Biden won the 2020 POTUS election fair and square, and lay the Big Lie to rest.

I didn't ask anything. I made a statement. "I wonder..."
And you did it in a public chat forum, got a response or two, and that surprises and/or bothers you for some odd reason?

I wasn't asking your opinion.
Nobody gives a single **** what you were asking.

You posted in a public thread on a public forum. People get to answer you, and nobody cares if you had intended on merely pontificating like an enormous stuffed shirt.

Welcome to the internet. Wear a hat.

We'll see. I doubt legal charges will come of this, but FL and TX may be paying a lot of money to these people.

Let's hope it happens.

I wonder if those lawyers are going to include the DHS in their lawsuit.
You do know that moving migrants is the purvey of the FEDERAL government (DHS), right? It is NOT the purvey of any state government or individual. Way to show your ignorance.

You do know that moving migrants is the purvey of the FEDERAL government (DHS), right? It is NOT the purvey of any state government or individual. Way to show your ignorance.
Well Mycroft is the master at displaying ignorance, lol.

And you did it in a public chat forum, got a response or two, and that surprises and/or bothers you for some odd reason?
It neither surprises nor bothers me.

Back
Top Bottom