• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Attorney General Merrick Garland tests positive for COVID-19

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Thanks to the damn Gridiron Dinner this past weekend, several notables have tested positive.

1649272812599.png

Thanks to the damn Gridiron Dinner this past weekend, several notables have tested positive.

View attachment 67384195
He just happened to get tested because of awareness of an exposure. How many just like him without symptoms didn't get tested and are still walking among people like the POTUS?

What a Covidiot. Contracting and spreading a deadly disease that has killed over a million Americans. I hope he recovers and no one else is harmed.

He just happened to get tested because of awareness of an exposure. How many just like him without symptoms didn't get tested and are still walking among people like the POTUS?
You mean, 4 jabs and he's still in peril?

You mean, 4 jabs and he's still in peril?
I imagine Garland had the same and yet now he's having to quarantine. Then you have a POTUS that can't make up his mind whether to wear a mask or not. Still coughing in his hands and rubbing his hands in his face and in addition shaking the hands of others. So, yes, he might be in peril still. Especially at his age.

Last edited:
This can't be. I heard on this very forum that the COVID pandemic is over. Must be fake news. Can't trust the MSM.

Exactly.

Does not the media know that the great American has no discipline or resolve any longer? Anything that is disruptive of their self indulgent life style simply stops existing for them.

I imagine Garland had the same and yet now he's having to quarantine. Then you have a POTUS that can't make up his mind whether to wear a mask or not. Still coughing in his hands and rubbing his hands in his face and in addition shaking the hands of others. So, yes, he might be in peril still. Especially at his age.

How could he have had 4?
That was just oked a couple days ago.

But I understand your sentiment. 🤡

Exactly.

Does not the media know that the great American has no discipline or resolve any longer? Anything that is disruptive of their self indulgent life style simply stops existing for them.

The media has been complicit in this.

Americans are soft. They can't ever defer any pleasure for any reason. What, grandma died? Oh well, got to go to Disney every year. Can't live without that.

The media has been complicit in this.

Americans are soft. They can't ever defer any pleasure for any reason. What, grandma died? Oh well, got to go to Disney every year. Can't live without that.

Exactly.

View attachment 67384195
So he is symptom free and got tested due to learning of exposure?

Then he self quarantined.

Oh yeah. We are in a post vaccination world - one with decent therapeutics as well.

Sounds like he never would have known he had covid unless he got tested.

Vaccines and therapeutics have prevented our nation's hospitals from being in crisis mode for months on end. Good news.

So he is symptom free and got tested due to learning of exposure?

Then he self quarantined.

Oh yeah. We are in a post vaccination world - one with decent therapeutics as well.

Sounds like he never would have known he had covid unless he got tested.

Vaccines and therapeutics have prevented our nation's hospitals from being in crisis mode for months on end. Good news.
All of that is good news except now more government officials are carriers of COVID. Just because it was so damn important to attend a goofy ass Gridiron Dinner. I assume that since people still catch the COVID, even though they have their shots, that the virus may still mutate and eventually find a host to ravage. This is the time to be extremely cautious and exercise good sense until this coronavirus is choked way down. imo. It's not embarrassing to act responsible unlike many Republicans did since early 2020. At least it didn't used to.

Back
Top Bottom