• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ATTN: Holocaust Deniers; Re: Why?

TacticalEvilDan

Shankmasta Killa
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The sole intent of this thread is to ask but one question of those who deny the Holocaust:

Why, in your opinion, was the story of the Holocaust invented? In other words, what did anybody receive that they would not have received in the absence of a tale of mass murder perpetrated upon the Jewish people?

The purpose of this thread is not to make fun of those who deny the Holocaust ever happened, or to ridicule them in any way. I just want a simple answer to that question.

Is there even individuals on this forum who deny the holocaust?

Stormfront may be a better forum to ask that question to.

I don't think there are any deniers, here, currently. They tend to do poorly at DP.

Easy. It drummed up support for the Jews to get their own state in Israel, when they may not have gotten it otherwise. (I'm not a denier, just giving some bait)

Dammit. This is the one question I never a real answer to.

A denier would probably claim that it was a way for Jews to receive sympathy and to demonstrate how Jews control the media for their own purposes. I've heard stuff like this. It's hard to get into the head of a denier, because their heads tend to be fairly empty.

The sole intent of this thread is to ask but one question of those who deny the Holocaust:

Why, in your opinion, was the story of the Holocaust invented? In other words, what did anybody receive that they would not have received in the absence of a tale of mass murder perpetrated upon the Jewish people?

The purpose of this thread is not to make fun of those who deny the Holocaust ever happened, or to ridicule them in any way. I just want a simple answer to that question.

I think some deny the holocaust out of fear. They dont want to believe that such evil happened, and/or could happen. As far as I can see, there is no other reasonable explanation for why people would deny the holocaust, when there is more evidence and information about it available, than there is about the American civil war. Nobody seems to deny that the American civil war happened.

Easy. It drummed up support for the Jews to get their own state in Israel, when they may not have gotten it otherwise. (I'm not a denier, just giving some bait)

But the Jews didn't need support. There were an awful lot of them willing to fight for it, right wrong or indifferent.

But the Jews didn't need support. There were an awful lot of them willing to fight for it, right wrong or indifferent.

I don't think Israel would have survived all on its own.

I don't think Israel would have survived all on its own.

Well, seeing as how the modern reconstitution of the nation of Israel predates World War II, and really got under way once the Brittish threw up their hands and left, I still don't see why it would've been necessary to fake a Holocaust.

For crying out loud, we humans sit back and tolerate war and genocide all over the place, for what Earthly reason did the Jewish people require our sympathy as they carved out (or reclaimed, depending on your particular view) a homeland for themselves?

You are obviously posing your question on the wrong Forum.
As Captain Courtesy has already said, Holocaust deniers get extremely short shrift in DP.

They should have waited longer. Too many survivors and their loved ones are still around to repute the lies.

Back
Top Bottom