• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Attention!

SMIRKnCHIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Redneck Rivera-Winters / Upper Montana -Summers
Political Leaning
Moderate
THE BIGGEST SHIFT OF WEALTH TRANSFER TO THE WEALTHY IN HISTORY- TRICKLE UP WEALTH, TRICKLE DOWN TAX BURDEN TO THE MIDDLE CLASS!

It's a sad day for the environment, reproductive rights, civil liberties, freedom of thought, economic prosperity, social services, charity and pretty much everything else that's good. Maybe the next couple of years will be a wake up call to the idle American electorate (if you can call people whose votes don't get counted an "electorate"). In the meantime, people are going to suffer (and I'm not just talking about innocent Iraqi school kids).

ECONOMY IN SHAMBLES, 18 MILLION AMERICANS OUT OF WORK, EVER INCREASING DEFICITS, MASSIVE DISPARITIES BETWEEN RICH AND POOR, A FAILED WAR AGAINST TERRORISM AND AN INSANE WAR AGAINST IRAQ, THESE IDIOTS CANNOTSUCCESSFULLY ENGAGE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. NOT ONLY IS THE COUNTRY RUN BY A BUNCH OF RACISTCORPORATE RUBES, BUT THERE IS NOT A CLEAR OPPOSITION PARTY.

Will all those Republicans be there to unload the body bags of our sons that Bush and cronies kill? No, and the Democrats are to blame for the Republicans gaining power to kill our children. They spent too much too trying to kiss up to Bush instead of reminding people that a drug addict is leading us to war.

The worst thing that could have happened was to unleash the Bush War machine, the anti-female, anti-liberal, anti-common sense Republicans. There is no place in the US that is safe for a person to vent feelings WITHOUT FEAR OF PROSECUTION AND INCARCERATION BY THIS BUNCH OF NAZIS IN WASHINGTON.

The reign of terror begins today. Abortion will be outlawed, handgun ownership will be mandatory, judges will all be to the right of Attila the Hun, the streets will be crammed with crazy, despairing homeless and Iraq will be reduced to a charred, smoking cinder. I am stunned....no...disgusted at the obvious apathy infecting this country. The invasion and colonization of Iraq, get ready for Roe v Wade to be overturned, get ready for unchallenged despoiling of our environment.......

The surplus is gone highest deficits since reagan, the economy in the toilet, unemployment is high, retirement plans shattered, we suffered our first major attack since 1941 after the administration announced they weren't going to be involved in the Middle East (sounds like, Sharon, the butcher of Lebanon, will have free rein), we spend a year mucking about in Afghanistan and accomplish nothing, we alienate the entire world, may well attack a country whose leadership is neither ideological or Religious zealots and threaten us in no way.

I feel like I'm living a nightmare. The republicans are in control. Say hello to World War III and goodbye to the woman's right to choose.

And say "bye-bye" to the Bill of Rights, too!

SMIRKnCHIMP said:
THE BIGGEST SHIFT OF WEALTH TRANSFER TO THE WEALTHY IN HISTORY- TRICKLE UP WEALTH, TRICKLE DOWN TAX BURDEN TO THE MIDDLE CLASS!

It's a sad day for the environment, reproductive rights, civil liberties, freedom of thought, economic prosperity, social services, charity and pretty much everything else that's good. Maybe the next couple of years will be a wake up call to the idle American electorate (if you can call people whose votes don't get counted an "electorate"). In the meantime, people are going to suffer (and I'm not just talking about innocent Iraqi school kids).

ECONOMY IN SHAMBLES, 18 MILLION AMERICANS OUT OF WORK, EVER INCREASING DEFICITS, MASSIVE DISPARITIES BETWEEN RICH AND POOR, A FAILED WAR AGAINST TERRORISM AND AN INSANE WAR AGAINST IRAQ, THESE IDIOTS CANNOTSUCCESSFULLY ENGAGE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. NOT ONLY IS THE COUNTRY RUN BY A BUNCH OF RACISTCORPORATE RUBES, BUT THERE IS NOT A CLEAR OPPOSITION PARTY.

Will all those Republicans be there to unload the body bags of our sons that Bush and cronies kill? No, and the Democrats are to blame for the Republicans gaining power to kill our children. They spent too much too trying to kiss up to Bush instead of reminding people that a drug addict is leading us to war.

The worst thing that could have happened was to unleash the Bush War machine, the anti-female, anti-liberal, anti-common sense Republicans. There is no place in the US that is safe for a person to vent feelings WITHOUT FEAR OF PROSECUTION AND INCARCERATION BY THIS BUNCH OF NAZIS IN WASHINGTON.

The reign of terror begins today. Abortion will be outlawed, handgun ownership will be mandatory, judges will all be to the right of Attila the Hun, the streets will be crammed with crazy, despairing homeless and Iraq will be reduced to a charred, smoking cinder. I am stunned....no...disgusted at the obvious apathy infecting this country. The invasion and colonization of Iraq, get ready for Roe v Wade to be overturned, get ready for unchallenged despoiling of our environment.......

The surplus is gone highest deficits since reagan, the economy in the toilet, unemployment is high, retirement plans shattered, we suffered our first major attack since 1941 after the administration announced they weren't going to be involved in the Middle East (sounds like, Sharon, the butcher of Lebanon, will have free rein), we spend a year mucking about in Afghanistan and accomplish nothing, we alienate the entire world, may well attack a country whose leadership is neither ideological or Religious zealots and threaten us in no way.

I feel like I'm living a nightmare. The republicans are in control. Say hello to World War III and goodbye to the woman's right to choose.

And say "bye-bye" to the Bill of Rights, too!

Though i agree with some (not all) of what you are saying, it would help if you used a little less rhetoric and a little more reference.

we spend a year mucking about in Afghanistan and accomplish nothing,
How about free elections. Democracy is spredding, human rights are spredding. It's a good thing that people like you weren't around to fight off the Britsh. You parroting naysayer.

the economy in the toilet, unemployment is high, retirement plans shattered,
You know that you can get in big trouble for qouting John Kerry and not giving proper citation.

Did you realize that the top 20% of wage earners in this country pay 80% of the taxes?
Thats the rich for your info!
How about 50% of the top wage earners pay 96% of the taxes. That leaves the other half to pay 4%? How is that fair you pusillanimous twerp.
So what it boils down to is this. At a bar if there were 100 people, 50 of the patrions would pay for 96% of the bill so that would leave the other fifty people to pony up for the 4%. What group are you in? The achievers or the underachievers?

herrwolf said:
Did you realize that the top 20% of wage earners in this country pay 80% of the taxes?
How about 50% of the top wage earners pay 96% of the taxes. That leaves the other half to pay 4%? How is that fair you pusillanimous twerp.
So what it boils down to is this. At a bar if there were 100 people, 50 of the patrions would pay for 96% of the bill so that would leave the other fifty people to pony up for the 4%. What group are you in? The achievers or the underachievers?

Never let facts get in the way of an emotional rant dude.

Never let facts get in the way of an emotional rant dude.
Is it an emotional rant or a programmed indoctrination?

Hey I am far from rich but I love the tax cuts.............Without them in 2004 I would have paid $300. ...........with them I got $600. back and got a $20. a month cut of taxes on my Navy Pension.........

Thank you President Bush............:applaud

I hear all the Liberals whinning about the tax cuts but I don't see any of the whinners sending theirs back.........

I hear all the Liberals whinning about the tax cuts but I don't see any of the whinners sending theirs back.........
PREACH ON BROTHER!

THIS BUNCH OF NAZIS IN WASHINGTON.
I've been informed that calling people NAZI's should be reserved for the basement.
So from now on the Al Franken show along with the rest of Air America can be heard...
that's right, in the basement.
Thankyou.

herrwolf said:

I was hoping someone else would say "pusillanimous".
I didn't want to be the first...

herrwolf said:
I've been informed that calling people NAZI's should be reserved for the basement.
So from now on the Al Franken show along with the rest of Air America can be heard...
that's right, in the basement.
Thankyou.

Calling other members Nazis is not the type of atmosphere we want here. If you want to do it, that's why we created the basement.

cnredd said:
I was hoping someone else would say "pusillanimous".
I didn't want to be the first...

What's with the big words? Now I have to find my dictionary. For everyone else:

pu·sil·lan·i·mous

adjective

Definitions:

weak-spirited: showing a contemptible lack of boldness and resolve ( formal )

Brought to you by the letter "K", and the number "6".

Kelzie said:
Calling other members Nazis is not the type of atmosphere we want here. If you want to do it, that's why we created the basement.

ahemmm..."we"????

cnredd said:
ahemmm..."we"????

And by we, I mean the other, older, original moderators. Good job guys. Two thumbs way, way up.

Navy Pride said:
Hey I am far from rich but I love the tax cuts.............Without them in 2004 I would have paid $300. ...........with them I got $600. back and got a $20. a month cut of taxes on my Navy Pension.........

Thank you President Bush............:applaud

FAR from rich is an EXTREME understatement.....

With that said I had rather you not get a TAX cut and therefore NOT have a huge deficit $700,000,000,000 that my Grand children will have to pay......I guess when a person is poor as you every nickle and dime matters.

SMIRKnCHIMP said:

With that said I had rather you not get a TAX cut and therefore NOT have a huge deficit $700,000,000,000 that my Grand children will have to pay......I guess when a person is poor as you every nickle and dime matters.

If the democrats in congress would stop being obstructionists maybe the deficit would go down..........

That said it will be cut in half by 2009............

Did you give your tax cut back?:roll:

SMIRKnCHIMP said:

Seeing as how you have zero proof of any claims listed in this thread, and seem only interested in empty verbage, and angry rhetoric, I present your new fan club.....

55.jpg

Deegan said:
Seeing as how you have zero proof of any claims listed in this thread, and seem only interested in empty verbage, and angry rhetoric, I present your new fan club.....

55.jpg

That wouldn't be your family portrait?

handsome group

If the democrats in congress would stop being obstructionists maybe the deficit would go down..........

That said it will be cut in half by 2009............

that I highly doubt. There needs to be some major turnarounds in our economy for this to be plausible. One thing, we need to start gettin back our industries. When a large part of your manufacturing base is in China, you need to be worried. Regardless of who may be at fault (I personally think American politicians in general are at fault for this), not much is being done to change this.

SMIRKnCHIMP:

ALthough I do agree with some of the stuff you say, your posts seem to show too much rage and not enough substance. Its sometimes hard to take the posts seriously.

What if somebody is indeed a nazi?
That's it I'm going to the basement!

Back
Top Bottom