• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Attention Liberals: PLEASE do not elect Hillary Clinton as President!

George_Washington

DP Veteran
Reaction score
United States of America and proud of it!
Political Leaning
Conservative
You liberals that want Hillary Clinton to be President are crazy. I simply cannot stand to have her as President based on her looks. She is soooooo not attractive. I would almost say no wonder Bill cheated but I won't go there. I mean, come on liberals. Do you really want to look at this face for the next 4, possibly 8 years?

If you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to elect a woman, please elect the actress Keira Knightly:

I don't care what her platform is, I get mesmerized just looking at her. We need to encourage her to run for office just so Hillary won't get elected. And then all the men out there will have a beautiful girl to look at. It will brighten up our day. For the love of God, please don't elect Hillary. Please instead elect this beautiful specimen, Keira Knightly.

Tell me, did you vote for Bush because of his rugged and manly Broke-Back-Mountain sort of features?

George_Washington said:
If you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to elect a woman, please elect the actress Keira Knightly:

What has she acted in? Is that the hottest chick you could find?

George_Washington said:
You liberals that want Hillary Clinton to be President are crazy. I simply cannot stand to have her as President based on her looks. She is soooooo not attractive. I would almost say no wonder Bill cheated but I won't go there. I mean, come on liberals. Do you really want to look at this face for the next 4, possibly 8 years?

I don't care what her platform is, I get mesmerized just looking at her. We need to encourage her to run for office just so Hillary won't get elected. And then all the men out there will have a beautiful girl to look at. It will brighten up our day. For the love of God, please don't elect Hillary. Please instead elect this beautiful specimen, Keira Knightly.

I reckon this post is a representative level of analysis from most red state voters.

The way Hillary's going after that sandwich, I'm surprised she's not wearing a blue dress.

Wukka wukka wukka.

shuamort said:
The way Hillary's going after that sandwich, I'm surprised she's not wearing a blue dress.

Wukka wukka wukka.

ROTFL!!!!! As far as Keira...I get dibs on being the first intern! I look good in blue...really, I do!

Attention Liberals: PLEASE do not elect Hillary Clinton as President!

OK. Since you asked so nicely, I'll see what I can do.:mrgreen:

George_Washington said:

Isn't Keira English? I first saw her in "Bend it Like Beckham". That movie was pretty interesting...

shuamort said:

Wukka wukka wukka.

my thoughts exactly....

It's either Hillary or Republicans out on bail. And I don't vote for criminals.

If Hillary promises to only inhabit the ground floor, I think the White House could survive her impact :rofl

Back
Top Bottom