• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Attack by truck in Nice, France * dozens feared dead [W:15,W:30]

Oberhausen: Mann attackiert Pärchen mit Messer - und ruft "Allahu akbar" - FOCUS Online

The Mirror cites other stories. But your attempt to avoid reality with pathetic excuses and attacks of 'source' are very telling.
and now you cite a headline that does not include "und ruft Allahu Akbar".

Seeing how he was clearly stoned it can't be ruled out of course, but if a a homeless junkie in very bad physical shape (so bad that he needed hospitalization for that as well as slight injuries incurred during the incident) is your idea of the average jihadist, you can safely lay to rest your paranoia.

But all of that notwithstanding, the issue here was the narrative that Serenity wanted to share here (and that you wanted to shoot down).

So start a thread on this issue if you want to keep on about it.

I'm done.

Both with this and with you.

Jeesh

and now you cite a headline that does not include "und ruft Allahu Akbar".

Seeing how he was clearly stoned it can't be ruled out of course, but if a a homeless junkie in very bad physical shape (so bad that he needed hospitalization for that as well as slight injuries incurred during the incident) is your idea of the average jihadist, you can safely lay to rest your paranoia.

But all of that notwithstanding, the issue here was the narrative that Serenity wanted to share here (and that you wanted to shoot down).

So start a thread on this issue if you want to keep on about it.

I'm done.

Both with this and with you.

Jeesh
Im citing articles.

Tell me...do you deny it happened? Simple question.

Wonderful strawman you have since the suspect wasn't even religious. Got any more hot air to exhale?

What we know about Nice attacker Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel - NY Daily News

"Bouhlel's uncle, Sadok Bouhlel, stated his nephew was indoctrinated about two weeks prior to the attack by an Algerian member of the Islamic State group in Nice. According to authorities, Bouhlel watched many ISIS beheading videos and researched in depth Omar Mateen, perpetrator of the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting.

Oops, Bouhlel's uncle said he was with Isis.

Hate to say I told you so, but....I told you so. :mrgreen:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Lahouaiej-Bouhlel

"Bouhlel's uncle, Sadok Bouhlel, stated his nephew was indoctrinated about two weeks prior to the attack by an Algerian member of the Islamic State group in Nice. According to authorities, Bouhlel watched many ISIS beheading videos and researched in depth Omar Mateen, perpetrator of the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting.

Oops, Bouhlel's uncle said he was with Isis.

Hate to say I told you so, but....I told you so. :mrgreen:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Lahouaiej-Bouhlel
Seeing how you cite a post of mine that refers to a totally different perp in a totally different location and at a totally different time of incident, you are quite obviously faced with a confusion problem. But that's yours, not mine.

Seeing how you cite a post of mine that refers to a totally different perp in a totally different location and at a totally different time of incident, you are quite obviously faced with a confusion problem. But that's yours, not mine.

Yes, my mistake. You would never try to divert people's attention away from Islam being a major factor in terror attacks. My apologies.

Yes, my mistake. You would never try to divert people's attention away from Islam being a major factor in terror attacks. My apologies.
That wasn't the subject.

What was, is your seeming incapacity for proper focus before you post.

Or maybe it was intentional anyway?

~ a totally different perp in a totally different location and at a totally different time of incident ~

Throw enough mud, hard enough - maybe you wouldn't notice I guess.

Back
Top Bottom