• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Atta boy Australia!!!!!

Navy Pride said:
I am not a Republican although I am very Conservative and I have my differences with this president but the war on terror is not one of them....I lam a veteran of the Vietnam era and I don't want to see a repeat of what happened then........I don't think that will happen with this president.......

I'm right with you on this one.

I DO see RightatNYU's point, also.

You should ALWAYS watch your rights, lest they be eroded away. I do not think the PA does this, however, or I'd be right with those screaming about it.

If safety comes at the price of civil liberties, we're going to have to find another way to do it.

Navy Pride said:
Wow, that surprises me that you supported the president........You seem to have so much hate for him just like most of our liberal friends in this forum.....

This is your problem. You cannot distinguish between someone who takes issue with one part of a politicians proposal and someone who hates that person and all that he stands for. Until you develop the capability to understand the difference, you won't understand the complexities of politics.

I take it you live in New York........You of all people should be happy about the PA........Your city was hit and as I said before I would have bet abything that we would have had many more terrorist attacks after that day.......I think the PA is one of the major reasons why............It is a different world we live in today......9/11/01 changed everything......If a few of my rights are lost to keep this country safe and free from another terrorist attack so be it....

And that's your perogative to think so. There are common sense things that I'm not opposed to, i.e. bag searches on the subway, but the philosophy of "I'm not doing anything wrong so I don't care" is more damaging to our country than any terror attack.

I am not a Republican although I am very Conservative and I have my differences with this president but the war on terror is not one of them....I lam a veteran of the Vietnam era and I don't want to see a repeat of what happened then........I don't think that will happen with this president.......

Nor do I.

Navy Pride said:
Another puzzling comment by a self proclaimed republican.....why do you say that?

"Self proclaimed" as compared to what?

Did you read this?

"Mit Romney suggested something along these lines a few weeks back. He wanted to tap all Muslim hang outs including mosques."

Now, look at it this way. Before 9/11, many of the attacks, if not the majority, on american soil were the work of Christian fundamentalist terrorists.

How would you have felt if someone had proposed wire tapping all churches and places where those evil Christians hung out?

Calm2Chaos said:
They should be allowed to plan terrorist attacks in peace dammit...

The biggest problem would seem to be that all these countries are smarter then we are. And when they stop allowing these people easy access to their country they will come here. And we know we will allow anyone in, even if there wearing a martry vest and chanting the death prayer. Because there is no way we can go about hurting there feelings. It's worth 1000S of lives to make sure that the target rich country stays open and accessible

Okay, and when the FBI starts placing spies in churches around the country to watch out for Christian fundamentalist terrorists, I'm sure that will have your support, right?

Nor do I.

Then give your full support to this president when it comes to the war on terrorism and quit siding with the Bush haters in this forum who have no clue on how to win the war just critcism of the president......

Okay, and when the FBI starts placing spies in churches around the country to watch out for Christian fundamentalist terrorists, I'm sure that will have your support, right?

If putting spys in mosques stops one terrorist attack like what happened on 9/11/01 then I am 100% behind doing it and since you live in NYC so should you be......

Navy Pride said:
Then give your full support to this president when it comes to the war on terrorism and quit siding with the Bush haters in this forum who have no clue on how to win the war just critcism of the president......

Because I think Bush was better than Kerry means that I have to give full support to him and question nothing? I think you and Aryan Imperium would get along real well...

If putting spys in mosques stops one terrorist attack like what happened on 9/11/01 then I am 100% behind doing it and since you live in NYC so should you be......

Well thanks for being so concerned for me, but I'm confident that we can handle ourselves.

RightatNYU said:
Because I think Bush was better than Kerry means that I have to give full support to him and question nothing? I think you and Aryan Imperium would get along real well...

Well thanks for being so concerned for me, but I'm confident that we can handle ourselves.

You say your a Republican............Hell I am not even one and I voted for Bush...........

Not without good intelligence you can't............

RightatNYU said:

I am a Christian but not a fundamentalist but let me see if I understand what your saying........Are you comparing Christians with the radical Islamic scum that flew those jets into the WTC?

The NAZIFICATION of AMERICA is well under way
australia is aligning with it

Originally Posted by Navy Pride

you must obey your masters
attack americans soon will be the call
will you answer that call with yes commander, or no I refuse
ARE you a real american or a bum that only takes orders from your boss
do you even question those orderes at all
are the american people america or a bum in office that has a gang of thugs in the army

this Bs about have to support the pres
where did this ever come from
its been programed into your little head
the president a bum needs his arse impeached and all you can say is support the commander in chief
lol
your a ROBOT SIR

Last edited:

Viet nam
poor little hochi men

I fought the japanese in world war 2 on America's side
he and his men trudged through the jungle to rescue american ace flyboys
SO that they would get back their bases in china

after the second world war ended He spoke to the league of nations
in plain english
"
We fight japs for nato and freedom we now respctfully ask for our country
be free"

America said sorry dudes france wins you
no freedom for yella bastards

years later that decision to not allow freedom to ring came back to haunt america
and allowed all those people to die in vain for zip nada nil nothing

they labeled one of americas allies of the second world war as a comunist
to allow america to enter into Vietnam
the poor soldiers didnt know dick what they were fighting for
of course
america sees through eyes that only sees lies

Canuck said:

Viet nam
poor little hochi men

I fought the japanese in world war 2 on America's side
he and his men trudged through the jungle to rescue american ace flyboys
SO that they would get back their bases in china

after the second world war ended He spoke to the league of nations
in plain english
"
We fight japs for nato and freedom we now respctfully ask for our country
be free"

years later that decision to not allow freedom to ring came back to haunt america
and allowed all those people to die in vain for zip nada nil nothing

they labeled one of americas allies of the second world war as a comunist
to allow america to enter into Vietnam
the poor soldiers didnt know dick what they were fighting for
of course
america sees through eyes that only sees lies

Go back to Canada.......Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.....

Navy Pride said:
Go back to Canada.......Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.....

haha thats all
no actual historic facts

you can hide but you can not hide the truth
when America see the truth they shudder and say
go away we dont want to know about truth we only want to know about propaganda

"We fight japs for nato and freedom we now respctfully ask for our country
be free"

American freedom is evil

Last edited:
Why is it that when a situation involving the fanaticism of Islam is being addressed, individuals immediately look to excuse it by bringing up past histories in other religions?

Any individual preaching hate and encouraging violence is as guilty as the act. America has had plenty of court cases setting presedence for future cases (Manson). In America, the majority of these kind of people get a free pass, because they hide under the Constitution. Many well intentioned individuals think they are doing a great service by defending this kind of character while basking in the light of our Constitution, but ultimately all they are doing is defending their rights to abuse their freedoms and weakening a great nation. Our Constitution was written in a different age. An age where today's threats did not exist.

It's sad that Britian, who's many people opposed the war from the beginning, are taking bold steps against these leaders of terror after suffering a couple minor attacks, while America, who was attacked by these fundamentals on a much larger scale, will ultimately recognize his right to preach "hate and violence" above anything else. What's the sense in having the freest nation on Earth, if we won't protect it for fear of holding people accountable for their abuses of said freedoms? Australia is doing the right thing.

Our own people and our own appeasal of abuses of individual rights are our worse enemy.

Last edited:
Navy Pride said:
I am a Christian but not a fundamentalist but let me see if I understand what your saying........Are you comparing Christians with the radical Islamic scum that flew those jets into the WTC?

I'm comparing fanatics with fanatics. Think about this: Wiretapping all churches and all places where Christians hang out might have stopped the Oklahoma City Bombing, the Atlanta Bombing, and the killings of several abortion doctors.

Does that mean that the wiretap would be justified?

RightatNYU said:
I'm comparing fanatics with fanatics. Think about this: Wiretapping all churches and all places where Christians hang out might have stopped the Oklahoma City Bombing, the Atlanta Bombing, and the killings of several abortion doctors.

you are already being wire tapped
asking redundant questions only shows your ineptness

RightatNYU said:

You paint all Christians with the same brush and to compare us with the people that knocked down the WTC is outrageous.........Any Christian that kills an abortion doctor should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.....I don't know what the OC bombings have to do with Chrsitianity but the person that did it received the proper sentence.....

I personally think you just have a hate for all Christians and you should be hating the people that knocked down those buildings in your city....

RightatNYU said:

Oklahoma City was the work of two men. Atlanta was the work of one man. The attack on the WTC was the work of many men. The "Christian" bombings were hardly conspiracies, and would not have been spoken of in a Christian church. The attack of 9/11 was very likely discussed in places where many Muslims congregate, i.e. a mosque.

Navy Pride said:
You paint all Christians with the same brush and to compare us with the people that knocked down the WTC is outrageous.........Any Christian that kills an abortion doctor should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.....I don't know what the OC bombings have to do with Chrsitianity but the person that did it received the proper sentence.....

I personally think you just have a hate for all Christians and you should be hating the people that knocked down those buildings in your city....

entirely perposterous !
christians are god fearing men
thou shalt not kill is one of their mantras

on the other hand evangelist extremists need to be kept in check with a baseball bat on occaision
along with all the other fanatics
zionist extremists,nazis,islamic extremists.
etc...
but the accused has brought a valid point .That is he correctly demonstrated that american extemists are fed up of
dancing with the circus of donkeys and elephants to a tune of failures and deceit.while the elite nazis pull their strings

Last edited:
Navy Pride said:
You paint all Christians with the same brush

And by saying that we should wiretap all mosques, you're not?

and to compare us with the people that knocked down the WTC is outrageous.........Any Christian that kills an abortion doctor should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.....I don't know what the OC bombings have to do with Chrsitianity but the person that did it received the proper sentence.....

It was a fundamentalist Christian.

I think that you're mindblowingly ignorant of

a) Equal protection
b) The fallacy of racist stereotypes
c) Pretty much everything else.

mistermain said:
Oklahoma City was the work of two men. Atlanta was the work of one man. The attack on the WTC was the work of many men. The "Christian" bombings were hardly conspiracies, and would not have been spoken of in a Christian church. The attack of 9/11 was very likely discussed in places where many Muslims congregate, i.e. a mosque.

Show me any evidence whatsoever that 9/11 was discussed in a mosque in the US.

Do you have any idea what this would entail?

For all you out there who don't understand basic concepts of liberty, at least think about it logically.

We're having trouble NOW finding enough translators to translate the arabic information we collect. You think we should be taking people off the job of translating documents found in Iraq to put them on the task of translating what time the bake sale is going to be in the 30 person mosque in Minneapolis?

I'm not going to waste my time anymore trying to explain to the blind why they shouldn't keep walking into the wall.

RightatNYU said:
[/B]

And by saying that we should wiretap all mosques, you're not?

It was a fundamentalist Christian.

I think that you're mindblowingly ignorant of

a) Equal protection
b) The fallacy of racist stereotypes
c) Pretty much everything else.

I don't think we are wiretapping all mosques........Do you have a link for that?

I don't have a problem with having people in the mosques monitoring what is being said, especially if the information gathered stops another terrorist attack that might kill millions instead of thousand.........

So you condemn all Christians becasue of one fundamental christian did?

So now you attack me....Does that make you feel btter?

RightatNYU said:
Show me any evidence whatsoever that 9/11 was discussed in a mosque in the US.

Do you have any idea what this would entail?

For all you out there who don't understand basic concepts of liberty, at least think about it logically.

We're having trouble NOW finding enough translators to translate the arabic information we collect. You think we should be taking people off the job of translating documents found in Iraq to put them on the task of translating what time the bake sale is going to be in the 30 person mosque in Minneapolis?

I'm not going to waste my time anymore trying to explain to the blind why they shouldn't keep walking into the wall.

There probably is no evidence as we were probably not monitoring the mosques then WTC happened .... We can't afford to let that happen again

You defend the Islamic radicals so well.......Its almost like you belong to their radical sect........

Navy Pride said:
I don't think we are wiretapping all mosques........Do you have a link for that?

I don't have a problem with having people in the mosques monitoring what is being said, especially if the information gathered stops another terrorist attack that might kill millions instead of thousand.........

We're not, nor we should be. That's my point. Your idea is an incredibly flawed one.

So you condemn all Christians becasue of one fundamental christian did?

First off, it was more than "one" fundamental christian. Remember that sniper who was on the run from police for killing abortion doctors? He was hiding in the mountains and getting aid and shelter from other fundamental christians. Maybe if we had wiretapped their church, then that killing wouldn't have happened.

And you condemn all Muslims because of what a small fundamental groud did?

So now you attack me....Does that make you feel btter?

It's like kicking a puppy.

Navy Pride said:
There probably is no evidence as we were probably not monitoring the mosques then WTC happened .... We can't afford to let that happen again

Why don't we just kill them all off then? Better safe than sorry. To be on the extra safe side, we should just kill all browns. Can't tell with some of those people. While we're at it, blacks and jews to. Nothing good ever came of them.

You defend the Islamic radicals so well.......Its almost like you belong to their radical sect........

You are quite possibly the worst debater I've ever encountered. Honestly.

RightatNYU said:
Why don't we just kill them all off then? Better safe than sorry. To be on the extra safe side, we should just kill all browns. Can't tell with some of those people. While we're at it, blacks and jews to. Nothing good ever came of them.

You are quite possibly the worst debater I've ever encountered. Honestly.

You make stupid idiotic comments like why not kill them all and you call me the worse debator...:roll: You have to be the most misguide, nissinformed liberal in this whole forum....Those elephants you have by your name are not fooling anyone.....

You address none off my points, you just attack the messenger............

I will say it for you one more time and try and concentrate like a laser beam....If putting people in a mosques can prevent a terrorist attack I am all for it......What part of that do you not understand.............

Back
Top Bottom