• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Atlantic Editor Admits Story About Trump Disparaging Fallen Soldiers Could Be Wrong

As usual everyone is lying about trump.

Believe what you wish, you obviously already do.

Atlantic Editor Admits Story About Trump Disparaging Fallen Soldiers Could Be Wrong

“ Goldberg admits that his four, off-the-record, anonymous sources may not have been correct and that the visit was indeed called off due to weather.”

As if there was any doubt it was more media lies, fake news.

Do you have anything supporting this conspiracy theory other than an opinion piece from an extreme right-wing, and questionable media source?

Political Insider - Media Bias/Fact Check

Thanks.

As usual everyone is lying about trump.

Believe what you wish, you obviously already do.
The irony of this post is humongous.

“ Goldberg admits that his four, off-the-record, anonymous sources may not have been correct and that the visit was indeed called off due to weather.”

"John McCain isn't a war hero, he was captured, I like people who weren't captured" DJT on national TV, live. I'll let that influence every last decision I make about how he feels about the military. Oh, and bone spurs. F'n coward.

Do you have anything supporting this conspiracy theory other than an opinion piece from an extreme right-wing, and questionable media source?

Thanks.

If you can read, there is a link to the CNN interview in the linked page, but you don’t want the truth. Dozen other sites by a simple search.

"Could be wrong" is true of just about any story, boring.

"John McCain isn't a war hero, he was captured, I like people who weren't captured" DJT on national TV, live. I'll let that influence every last decision I make about how he feels about the military. Oh, and bone spurs. F'n coward.

McStain was a hateful RINO, he was neck deep in the “Russian hoax” attempt to destroy DJT, I hate McStains guts!

Oh, and he was a lousy pilot.

Last edited:
If you can read, there is a link to the CNN interview in the linked page, but you don’t want the truth. Dozen other sites by a simple search.

So, you don't?

Thanks.

Nice try. Your Blog post source is not an authority on anything.

The Atlantic is a far less reliable and questionable source.

Its Goldberg himself admitting this, Political Insider is just reporting it. If he did not say it, there will be even less creditable sources like CNN and NYT reporting it.

Right Wing are people who strongly support and defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights along with the individual Freedoms and Liberty they insure. There is no greater compliment than calling someone Right Wing.

McStain was a hateful RINO, he was neck deep in the “Russian hoax” attempt to destroy DJT, I hate McStains guts!

Oh, and he was a lousy pilot.

You got one thing right. He was likely a poor pilot, as he lost several aircraft in training. But none the less, he had more honor in his little finger than President bone spurs has in his whole family.

Waited to see if Goldberg would continue to stand by The Atlantic story and he has. That says to me that the story is accurate but overemphasis the salacious aspect of a comment by Trump about his hair and underemphasis the weather as a factor in helicoptering into the Belleau Woods site. The Atlantic has to wear that. Actually the entire Belleau Woods incident is not the most important part of the story. But that is now in some quarters being drowned out.

These tend to be issues of poor editing more than they tend to be poor authorship. The writer works for The Atlantic and is stuck with their editorial staff. A common compliant by writers is "don't rewrite what I write" but it does not stop editors from focusing on aspects of a story that might be most sensational. The problem is the publication will pay for that in the acceptance of the authenticity of its article as will the writer. Here The Atlantic took a risk and is paying for it. The writer probably had little choice but to go along.

It seems more than one source has heard Trump talk shi--y about soldiers. Trump is one lame dude. Trump family and cabinet secretaries need some time behind bars in order to get their feet on the ground.

We have seen this so many times in the last 4 years that it really is just comical. Leftist journalists fabricate ****. Idiot leftists swallow the fabricated **** and then dutifully regurgitate it like good little pathetic mindless ****ing muppets. Story blows up in their face. Move on to next fabricated story.

Same ****, different day.

We have seen this so many times in the last 4 years that it really is just comical. Leftist journalists fabricate ****. Idiot leftists swallow the fabricated **** and then dutifully regurgitate it like good little pathetic mindless ****ing muppets. Story blows up in their face. Move on to next fabricated story.

Same ****, different day.

Wrong on so many scores. The article is not fabricated in any way that you can prove. The publisher did allow its editor to sensationalize and overemphasis a salacious bit of the article for purposes of sensationalism, a very poor choice IMO since the Belleau Woods part of the article was hardly the most important. They are paying for that now in that a rather insignificant part of the total article is drowning out the rest in some quarters.

As for sensationalism and salaciousness rearing its ugly head in journalism, that is a hundreds of years old phenomenon.

Back
Top Bottom