• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At what point is Tucker going to be deemed a Russian asset/agent?

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

At what point is Tucker going to be deemed a Russian asset/agent?​

Wittingly or unwittingly, he is now. The question is whether he is one wittingly or unwittingly. My personally opinion.....wittingly.

If that's who conservatives want representing them then they do. At least it's easy for the rest of us to see what they think.

If it isn't, he'd lose ratings and be gone.

Lefties hate everybody who even hints at a truth which is marginally different from the narratives they are given .

True fascist behaviour .

'Ve haf unzer odours and ve must obay .'

And they say Biden is China's bitch (without a shred of evidence).

I would not be surprised if our intelligence agencies did that long ago. One tends not to give the benefit of doubt out willy-nilly in geopolitical affairs, especially when a suitor could not intentionally do a better job of what he claims to be unintentionally doing (or not doing at all) for your foe.

Who the **** is this twitter twat? He has the Ukraine flag I guess to support them but he's also got the Venezuelan flag and they are supporting Russia. Doesn't seem like he has the right to call anyone out.

Who the **** is this twitter twat? He has the Ukraine flag I guess to support them but he's also got the Venezuelan flag and they are supporting Russia. Doesn't seem like he has the right to call anyone out.
He is a Venezuelan born political activist.

Lefties hate everybody who even hints at a truth which is marginally different from the narratives they are given .

True fascist behaviour .

Unlike russian journalists who are fleeing their own country, tucker is still on the air, because, "FREEDOM".

let's count how many Republicans here call him out and then you'll have your answer.

True fascist behaviour .

There's one.

To so blatantly be a mouthpiece for antidemocratic and pro--Russian propaganda takes him out of the simple category of "useful idiot." It's also got to be more than the basic fact that Tucker is himself a fascist. At a certain point you have to wonder if there's a more specific connection between fascist governments and himself.

He and the people who line up behind him really do hate America.

And they say Biden is China's bitch (without a shred of evidence).

I say the ghost of Rush Limbaugh is laughing his ass off at yet another conservative being cast as the useful "boogeyman."

It does appear that the libruls are lining up Tucker Carlson to be their next boogey man.

I say the ghost of Rush Limbaugh is laughing his ass off at yet another conservative being cast as the useful "boogeyman."
He's being cast by Putin. To Russians.

Somebody's ghost is doing something alright. Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln...all rolling in their graves

Faux advertisers keep him on the air.

He's actually being used by Putin, the boogeyman is not real this is.

Back
Top Bottom