• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At what age did you lose your virginity?

At what age did you lose your virginity?

• Total voters

AGENT J

"If you ain't first, you're last"
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Another follow up/relation question to my other poll
"What is a good age to have the FULL sex talk?"

I was actually 11 but i wasnt active again till i was 16.
at 11 my 16 year old baby sitter decided to learn practice with me.

In human age or tortoise age>

Are we using intercourse or the clinton exception>

Someone is a little sexually preoccupied, today. ;)

In human age or tortoise age>

Are we using intercourse or the clinton exception>

intercourse but feel free to let me know both has a parent THAT COUNTS

i actually had both the first time but you are right has my brother had oral a bunch first

Someone is a little sexually preoccupied, today. ;)

LOL
hope thats ok and not violating any rules

just curious what the world is like outside of my local one ;)
nice to get a feel for things when something big in your local world is going on

LOL
hope thats ok and not violating any rules

just curious what the world is like outside of my local one ;)
nice to get a feel for things when something big in your local world is going on

Nah, it's fine. Just found it interesting that three threads "popped up" all of a sudden. ;)

intercourse but feel free to let me know both has a parent THAT COUNTS

i actually had both the first time but you are right has my brother had oral a bunch first

Not from you I hope!

My mom was a leader of a Planned Parenthood-she gave me a pack of trojans when I got a driver's license

by the time I got out of the house to go to college I had heard so much about safe sex etc that It had sort of lost its "forbidden fruit" status

I was 18 and it's the worst thing that ever happened to me. ***** has caused me more aggravation and cost me more money than any other thing in my life.

Not from you I hope!

My mom was a leader of a Planned Parenthood-she gave me a pack of trojans when I got a driver's license

by the time I got out of the house to go to college I had heard so much about safe sex etc that It had sort of lost its "forbidden fruit" status

lol now thats funny ;)
good for you mom btw

I was 18 and it's the worst thing that ever happened to me. ***** has caused me more aggravation and cost me more money than any other thing in my life.

what are you a conservitive extreme muslim ;)

that is an old saying though, they say think about every time you have ever gotten into a fight or been broke or worried about money or been introuble it deals with that is some fashion, for the most part its true

stick with dogs-the vet bills are lower

lol now thats funny ;)
good for you mom btw

She was an early feminist-

sadly she smoked because when she was 18 "ladies weren't supposed to smoke"

they weren't supposed to die from COPD and Pneumonia either:(

but she was big into sex ed, it worked-I never gave anyone an STD, never got one and never knocked up anyone by accident!

She was an early feminist-

sadly she smoked because when she was 18 "ladies weren't supposed to smoke"

they weren't supposed to die from COPD and Pneumonia either:(

but she was big into sex ed, it worked-I never gave anyone an STD, never got one and never knocked up anyone by accident!

yeah losing a parent is never fun, lost my dad to liver cancer
thats good about the sex ed though, thanks again

Fourteen.

I was surprised to read in People Magazine a couple of weeks ago (I read it fast in the check-out line at the grocery store) that a lot of celebrities lost their virginity at thirteen.
Johnny Depp, I think Will Smith, and a couple of females.
Thirteen and fourteen were the most common ages mentioned.

I mean, I'm not surprised that's the case, but I'm surprised they admit it.
Hollywood seems to want its mainstream stars to be "family values" crusaders and role models, these days.

Last edited:
I was 20. I was raised S. Baptist, and the big V was like the holy grail.

I was 20. I was raised S. Baptist, and the big V was like the holy grail.

the holy grail, ha
see that's another reason why i thnk it shouldn't be made so taboo, some kids actually rebel against that

I am saving myself for the 2nd time as messed up the first time and if I could get my cherry back? I would. But I am going on this strange mission to will myself another cherry and only someone worthy will be able to touch it.

If you are reading this and are still a virign? Please think long and hard about choices you make. Make it wonderful! Make sure you know how wonderful you are and that "it" is priceless. You can never take back that first time and make sure they are at least a person of honor.

I was nineteen.

I was 14. Huge mistake.

Back
Top Bottom