• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At what age did you lose your virginity?

At what age did you lose your virginity?

• Total voters
You guys were young.

I am 20 and I'm still a virgin. I don't think you need to wait till marriage, but it should be something special with someone you love and want to spend the rest of your life with, and both of you should be comfortable doing it.

Socially awkward nerd + didn't know any girls other than my friends' girlfriends.

That's bizarre to me.
I've seen your picture. You're not unattractive.
There are plenty of socially-awkward girl nerds around, too.

I suspect, forgive me, that there's more to the story.

That's bizarre to me.

Probably...but I didn't know any of them, and had no idea how to meet them.

1069 said:

Not really, that's the gist of it. Social anxiety combined with having no clue how/where to meet girls.

That's bizarre to me.

You know, some people change. Most geeks aren't ugly because they are born like that, but because they don't take care of themselves. Most of the time, all that is needed is to change clothes and get a good hair style.

You know, some people change. Most geeks aren't ugly because they are born like that, but because they don't take care of themselves. Most of the time, all that is needed is to change clothes and get a good hair style.

Only in fiction and in movies have I found this to be true.

Last edited:
I got oral for the first time at 16, and lost my virginity at 19.

I'm still a virgin and I'll be 20 next week. I am choosing to save myself for marriage.

That's bizarre to me.

solitary confinement?

I was 15, still remember the girl like it was yesterday

I was 20. This may seem old to some. But, I lived in a village in Ireland before that, where no contraceptives were available, not even condoms. I didnt want to get pregnant.

I lost mine at 16, I was pretty happy with that at the time, again though it's up to the person. If they feel they're ready and it's concesual, it's all good.

I remember when I was 13. I can't imagine losing my virginity at that age.

16. Probably wouldn't have happened if I didn't own a car. Hard to be discreet when your mom is 15 feet away, even if it was a HS sweetheart you've been with for quite some time and have known since k-garten.

See that's the thing, I didn't. 13 would have been an awkward time for me to lose it.

21 to a hooker that ended up being a transexual and it was not a female.

I think I was still playing softball and playing with dolls at age 13. I was 19 when I lost my virginity. Wish I had waited, would have made better decisions reguarding that "relationship" if I had.

Back
Top Bottom