• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At least 7 injured -- some stabbed -- at California rally, authorities say

Re: Political Violence USA Continues- wave of the future?

Wake up, children. There are lots and lots of really bad guys out there. The good news though, is that there are lots and lots of really tough Americans out there who don't want their children to grow up in this new kind of quasi-political pig sty. If the day comes when the fighting starts, you commies out there(and you know who you are)will get flushed down the toidy like yesterday's tacos. There is a difference between right and wrong. There is a BIG difference between right and wrong.

FYI - two threads open on this subject already, this makes three, and all of them are currently on the Newest Threads list on the forum main page as I type this.

This trend is troubling. Though this particular incident was idiot on idiot, there are way too many weapons in the US for right wing and/or left wing groups to start pulling stunts like this.

At least 7 people injured at California rally, authorities say - CNN.com

Knives, really? Every kitchen worth its salt has knives. Are we to cut meat with kindergarten scissors now?

The white supremacists had every right to assemble peacefully and demonstrate. In fact, it would have been much better for the world to see how ridiculous they really are.

Wake up, children. There are lots and lots of really bad guys out there. The good news though, is that there are lots and lots of really tough Americans out there who don't want their children to grow up in this new kind of quasi-political pig sty. If the day comes when the fighting starts, you commies out there(and you know who you are)will get flushed down the toidy like yesterday's tacos. There is a difference between right and wrong. There is a BIG difference between right and wrong.

Interesting. Who are these 'commies' you're referring to? Please be very specific.

Jackie,

Please come back to Honnah Lee. I miss you.

Love,

Puff

Jackie,

Please come back to Honnah Lee. I miss you.

Love,

Puff

Sorry, Puff. Keep your purple kool-aid. I'll stay where I can think for myself.

Jackie.

So, when can we expect that you'll start, uh, thinking for yourself?

There's already a thread addressing this, but whatever.

Gotta love internet tough guys.

Got it covered, Skippy. We don't have locked-in, lock-step party lines up where I'm at. We don't need or allow leaders to tell us what we think.

"commies?"

Seriously?

Americans have so many scary groups to be afraid of, and now those mean old "commies" who were going to domino principle their way to global domination! Yep, Russia and China have abandoned the idea, but America knows they still lurk in corners waiting to pounce.
Man, if they get together with the made-in-America 'terrorists' someone might get hurt.

Maybe "commies" should have to wear a bid "C" on their chest.

More importantly when will you. You're still fighting the "commies" invented scare of the 1950's, FFS. Hint: Donald Trump lies.

You're on your own for the rest

More importantly when will you. You're still fighting the "commies" invented scare of the 1950's, FFS. Hint: Donald Trump lies.

You're on your own for the rest

"Invented scare"

Eh....sorta.

"Invented scare"

Eh....sorta.

Where is communism now?

How much sense does Vietnam make now?

Invented scare just like "Islamic Terror"....maybe you all need to look at "home grown terror" since most of the incidents and a majority of the dead were at the hands of "American terrorists"

Where is communism now?

How much sense does Vietnam make now?

Invented scare just like "Islamic Terror"....maybe you all need to look at "home grown terror" since most of the incidents and a majority of the dead were at the hands of "American terrorists"

Invented scare? Lol what

Did you happen to forget 9/11 perhaps?

Or the attacks, both successful and attempted, since then?

The KGB routinely infiltrated agents into the US often through Canada. Vancouver was the number one point of entry.

The internet means any scumbag with a grievance can look up Osama and become radicalized.

Vietnam managed to not be so quite as a awfully horrible place as the USSR and China.

I had no idea that getting you guys to crawl out of the cracks in the woodwork would be SO easy. Like roachybugs running to bait.

I particularly liked the part about getting "flushed down the toidy like yesterday's tacos."

Say, do you commies out there ever feel like yesterday's tacos?

Back
Top Bottom