• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At least 6 people were killed in a shooting at a Walmart in Virginia, officials say. The shooter is also dead

saw it. You remain objectively incorrect, and have been proven so.
You forgot to stomp, not that it would help with your alternate reality.
Why not spend the time on a remedial English language course?

You forgot to stomp, not that it would help with your alternate reality.
I don't need to stomp. You are objectively incorrect, and have been proven so. There is a written record of it in this thread.
Why not spend the time on a remedial English language course?
Why? I've schooled you sufficiently lol.

Which you clearly are unable to understand.
Of course I do. Either of these claims (which mean exactly the same thing) "guns are designed to kill" or "the primary purpose of guns is to kill" is objectively false. And it has been proven so. The existence of a single firearm that's purpose is NOT to kill, refutes the statement.
In your delusion.
Right here in reality, and you are fully aware of that.

Of course I do. Either of these claims (which mean exactly the same thing) "guns are designed to kill" or "the primary purpose of guns is to kill" is objectively false.
Still haven't asked someone with basic language skills eh?
The existence of a single firearm that's purpose is NOT to kill, refutes the statement.
Actually it does not. One exception does not negate the general rule. Don't you know anything?
Right here in reality
Your alternate reality.
and you are fully aware of that.
Of your failures, yes just like everyone reading your posts.

Still haven't asked someone with basic language skills eh?
I've schooled you on them.
Actually it does not.
Of course it does.
One exception does not negate the general rule. Don't you know anything?
Of course it does. You made a categorical claim. A single example refutes that claim. Had you said, SOME guns primary purpose is to kill, you wouldn't look so foolish.
Your alternate reality.
Nope, right here on the forum.
Of your failures, yes just like everyone reading your posts.
You remain, objectively incorrect. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom