• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At Least 130,000 Covid-19 Deaths Were Avoidable, Trump Administration An ‘Abject Failure’

The Donald tried to ignore it. Hope it would go away, even after admitting he knew how dangerous it was to Bob Woodward.

The Donald's treatment of the CV19 crisis was to try and ignore it...the real science controlled him and so it didnt work for him.
99.96% survival rate. Say it with me "99.96% survival rate." (The sky ISNT falling)
That just dismisses the actual 240,000 lives lost.

What does the % matter? Are you claiming this isnt a significant # of Americans?

What # would you consider significant?

Heh heh...but at least you couldnt deny that the 'insignificance' of CV19 sank The Donald's chances for re-election :) Ignoring it didnt change it.

Last edited:
No need to cherry pick:

You do realize none of the stories say anything important. 10 deaths? 24-35 hospital beds? The same 225,000 deaths WITH covid 19 being touted as FROM covid 19 when the CDC says that directly under the the number. Try harder.

You do realize none of the stories say anything important. 10 deaths? 24-35 hospital beds? The same 225,000 deaths WITH covid 19 being touted as FROM covid 19 when the CDC says that directly under the the number. Try harder.
It's about the overwhelming of hospitals, personnel, and resources. People sick, suffering, not getting treatment, and some dying.

Take a breath...the sentence I bolded isnt even coherent.

LOL You do realize that you believing this 'isnt anything important' is solely a reflection on you, right? LMAO. Billions of $$, people suffering, hundreds of thousands dying....'isnt anything important.' :rolleyes: Your denial that it's all just based on "minutiae?" Now that's a reflection of your view of "reality" after I posted that 😁

And yet...pretty sure "nothing important CV19" was the final nail in The Donald's re-election coffin. 😆😆😆

Last edited:
It's about the overwhelming of hospitals, personnel, and resources. People sick, suffering, not getting treatment, and some dying.

Take a breath...the sentence I bolded isnt even coherent.

LOL You do realize that you believing this 'isnt anything important' is solely a reflection on you, right? LMAO. Billions of $$, people suffering, hundreds of thousands dying....'isnt anything important.' :rolleyes: Your denial that it's all just based on "minutiae?" Now that's a reflection of your view of "reality" after I posted that 😁

And yet...pretty sure "nothing important CV19" was the final nail in The Donald's re-election coffin. 😆😆😆
And with those paltry numbers where's the threat? What are you talking about? You sound like an inquisitor. The money wasted in this failed attempt to sway an election is a big deal, the virus isn't. Next you'll suggest human sacrifice to appease gods to make the numbers get even lower than they already are. The emperor is naked. 99.96% survival rate according to the CDC.

I have nothing against China at all.

Why? Do you hate other peoples? I dont.

I may hate some individuals but if so, I wouldnt be proud of it.
I hate genocidal lunatics who kill people based on religious beliefs and government alignment. Thus I hate china, more specifically the CCP.

I see a pattern with you chicken littles. Never argue, assume moral high ground, then try to pass an emporers new clothes " can't you just SEE the stupid" mentality whenever you are brutally out argued.
Do let us know when you have managed to brutally out argue anyone.

And with those paltry numbers where's the threat? What are you talking about? You sound like an inquisitor. The money wasted in this failed attempt to sway an election is a big deal, the virus isn't. Next you'll suggest human sacrifice to appease gods to make the numbers get even lower than they already are. The emperor is naked. 99.96% survival rate according to the CDC.
Could you post anything more infantile? Don't disappoint us.

The average across the us is 99.96. This is really sad.

IF 99.96% survived and there were 234,218 deaths,

THEN that means that 234,218 is 0.04% of the total number of cases.

IF 234,218 is 0.04% of the total number of cases,

THEN that means that the total number of cases is 585,545,000.

IF the total number of cases is 585,545,000

AND IF the population of the US is 331,616,304

THEN that means that 176.57% of the people in the US have caught COVID-19.

IF anyone actually believes that 176.57% of the people in the US have caught COVID-19,

THEN they also actually believe that The Easter Bunny is the love child of The Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus.

IF anyone actually believes that The Easter Bunny is the love child of The Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus

THEN they are roaming at large without a day pass from "The Home".​

THEREFORE, the only logical conclusion is that you do not actually believe that "The average across the us is 99.96.".

You and your feelings. Please argue.

I already did the math for you.

The fact that you don't understand it is simply NOT my problem.

Don't make stupid, the world has enough of that.

Yes, I can understand how some people who are innumerate can think that it is perfectly reasonable to believe that between 150% and 250% of a country's population could have contracted COVID-19.

I hate genocidal lunatics who kill people based on religious beliefs and government alignment. Thus I hate china, more specifically the CCP.
Sad that you seem proud of that fantastical view and position of hate. 🤷

Prove that the numbers are 'paltry.' The threat is thousands more dying.

Are you claiming no more people will die?

Sorry if the pressure is too much for you, it's not an inquisition, it's a discussion and it's up to you to prove you are right. So far....you have only provided personal dismissal of the # of deaths that have occured and will continue to occur. Your personal feelings on people's deaths is not a foundation for a discussion on the actual financial and human consequences on society. Please try to use facts...not your personal opinion that it all seems so 'paltry' to you.

Just out of curiosity, how do you come up with such moronic crap? Is it really a reflection of you or you are just trolling?

That just dismisses the actual 240,000 lives lost.

What does the % matter? Are you claiming this isnt a significant # of Americans?

What # would you consider significant?

Heh heh...but at least you couldnt deny that the 'insignificance' of CV19 sank The Donald's chances for re-election :) Ignoring it didnt change it.
No Donald is winning big. And you still refer to 240,000 deaths instead of calling it 240,000 covid 19 RELATED deaths. Big difference but leftists can't help themselves. Also explain how 99.96% survival rate rate diminishes those deaths anyway, what stupid thing to say, the death rate is what it is because of how many people die from it. Facts are facts and should be kept separate from your feelings.

Just out of curiosity, how do you come up with such moronic crap? Is it really a reflection of you or you are just trolling?
Hey moron why don't you read what was said and see that it's just what the CDC says? Butt hurt much?

I already did the math for you.

The fact that you don't understand it is simply NOT my problem.

Yes, I can understand how some people who are innumerate can think that it is perfectly reasonable to believe that between 150% and 250% of a country's population could have contracted COVID-19.
You showed yourself incapable of doing the math. Way to go moron.

IF 99.96% survived and there were 234,218 deaths,
THEN that means that 234,218 is 0.04% of the total number of cases.​
IF 234,218 is 0.04% of the total number of cases,​
THEN that means that the total number of cases is 585,545,000.​
IF the total number of cases is 585,545,000​
AND IF the population of the US is 331,616,304​
THEN that means that 176.57% of the people in the US have caught COVID-19.​
IF anyone actually believes that 176.57% of the people in the US have caught COVID-19,​
THEN they also actually believe that The Easter Bunny is the love child of The Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus.​
IF anyone actually believes that The Easter Bunny is the love child of The Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus​
THEN they are roaming at large without a day pass from "The Home".​

THEREFORE, the only logical conclusion is that you do not actually believe that "The average across the us is 99.96.".
Idiot. Explained that already. You ignored my explanation. Why do that? Are facts that hard for you to grasp child?

No need to cherry pick, this certainly isnt minutiae:

Apart from the massive amount of opinion to be found in some of these articles. This looks like a job for local government.

Back
Top Bottom