• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At least 11 dead in attack at Nairobi hotel complex

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/africa/kenya-shooting-nairobi-hotel-intl/index.html

Details are still being reported......

Kenyan security forces have secured the buildings in Nairobi where gunmen mounted a deadly attack Tuesday, a government official said.

"The security teams have evacuated scores of Kenyans and other nationalities from the (hotel and office) buildings," Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang'i said in a statement. "We are now in the final stages of mopping up the area and securing evidence and documenting the consequences of these unfortunate events."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/africa/kenya-shooting-nairobi-hotel-intl/index.html

Details are still being reported......

Kenyan security forces have secured the buildings in Nairobi where gunmen mounted a deadly attack Tuesday, a government official said.

"The security teams have evacuated scores of Kenyans and other nationalities from the (hotel and office) buildings," Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang'i said in a statement. "We are now in the final stages of mopping up the area and securing evidence and documenting the consequences of these unfortunate events."

The American killed was a 9/11 survivor.

Just tragic.

They should have had a wall.

They need to kill all the islamic extremists.

Islam is the perfect example of how religion destroys everyhting and makes good people do bad things.

Before its founding, Araby was the breadbasket of logic, reason, mathematics, astrology, etc.

Algebra is Arabic, for example. 2/3rds of the stars have arabic names.

Without the ridiculous holy book which I refuse to name, it would have been a secular heart of a secular world, leading in math, the sciences, etc.

Now it is a religious hell hole, a theocratic nightmare.

That hasn't worked. The more you kill them the more martyrs they have to inspire others to the cause.
You should go hug them and love them and show them how much you care. And make sure when you do, you take along a film crew to document your love and the fruits of your labor.

You know nothing of the enemy.

That's the most stereotypically conservative sentence ever written.

I always love the leftist response to fighting fundamentalist Islam. You literally believe that if it werent for evil capitalists, there wouldn't be fundamentalist extremists killing people in the world. You believe you can love them and hug them and show them how much you care and they will join you in your quest to COEXIST.

You should put some muscle behind your hustle.

I always love the leftist response to fighting fundamentalist Islam. You literally believe that if it werent for evil capitalists, there wouldn't be fundamentalist extremists killing people in the world. You believe you can love them and hug them and show them how much you care and they will join you in your quest to COEXIST.

You should put some muscle behind your hustle.

I always love the low-functioning right-whingers telling other people how to think. They lterally believe they can create reality just by describing their fantasies,

The current strategy has worked well?
I doubt any of these people have read beyond the headline before they began posting their empty headed liberal fluff bull****. If they HAD they would see cited in the same story that this is a fairly common occurrence where Muslim fundamentalist terrorists in Nairobi have been butchering MUSLIMS...for decades of course but accelerated in the recent years. A few years back it was 67 dead Muslims killed in the name of fundamentalist extremist terror. 3 years ago it was 140 soldiers. In 2015, they attacked a University, killing 150 people but also kidnapping over 500 people that have never been found. And thats just Kenya.

And whats TRULY ****ing sad is the same people that rush in to demonstrate their ****ing ignorance when it comes to the enemy are the FIRST mother****ers that those animals would target. Half of them would be swinging from bridges and construction cranes or thrown off of buildings.

But hey...maybe a nice bumper sticker.......

31f78CAh45L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Sad thing is...the people embracing that COEXIST notion dont realize the enemy stops after the C.

I always love the low-functioning right-whingers telling other people how to think. They lterally believe they can create reality just by describing their fantasies,
:lamo

I'm not telling ANYONE howto think. I'm laughing at the sheer stupidity of their thoughts.

"Mopping up the area" was a poor choice of words.

Have you read the thread? :lamo

You should go hug them and love them and show them how much you care. And make sure when you do, you take along a film crew to document your love and the fruits of your labor.

You know nothing of the enemy.

But you propose nothing effective either. If you're really looking to kill your way out of it then you may want to look at genocide as the solution. The ideas that further Islamic extremism aren't going away because you kill people in various extremist groups; especially when the dead are martyrs and idolized. So tell me, how do you propose to end Islamic extremists?

But you propose nothing effective either. If you're really looking to kill your way out of it then you may want to look at genocide as the solution. The ideas that further Islamic extremism aren't going away because you kill people in those groups; especially when the dead are martyrs and idolized. So tell me, how do you propose to end Islamic extremists?
I know what is effective. Kill them with extreme prejudice. Regardless of the stupid **** you swallow, we are not creating generations of Muslim extremist terrorists. They are doing that on their own.

You dont logic and reason with fundamentalists. You could no sooner logic and reasonw itha Muslim extremist than you could witha member of the Westboro Baptist church. The difference is that its unlikely the member of the Westboro Baptist church is going to cut your ****ing head off while shouting sweet praises to Allah.

Not really, but you're not going to kill your way out of it either.

Those animals understand two things: force and brutality.

The Coke and a smile strategy isn't going to work.

I know what is effective. Kill them with extreme prejudice. Regardless of the stupid **** you swallow, we are not creating generations of Muslim extremist terrorists. They are doing that on their own.

You dont logic and reason with fundamentalists. You could no sooner logic and reasonw itha Muslim extremist than you could witha member of the Westboro Baptist church. The difference is that its unlikely the member of the Westboro Baptist church is going to cut your ****ing head off while shouting sweet praises to Allah.

Cool. So join up whatever squad is going out to the Middle East and kill extremists (and their eventual new recruits) to your hearts content and let us know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom