• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At Least 103 New Coronavirus Cases in 8 States Linked to Sturgis Motorcycle Rally

Really you know that is the normal attendance, not 202 numbers got a link?

Too early to tell what the impact is yet, or don't you understand how the virus works?

Are that low that I have to keep digging to get to you?
That's actually about 40k down from previous years.

You wont ever get to me digging a hole. its just a nice deep safe place for you to crawl in and kiss your ass goodbye until the politicians tell you its OK to start living again. If you last that long.

here, let's do some basic stuff that maybe you can understand...

was there ever one case in the world?
Perhaps.

Now lets try this one. How many people are living their lives perfectly healthy that were previously diagnosed as COVID positive? How man people were falsely diagnosed? How many people were labelled COVID positive but asymptomatic? During this last 'outbreak, why didnt we reach the crisis numbers in the hospitals everyone was shrieking about? If you take away the number of senior citizens that were already unhealthy and past average life expectancy, how do the COVID health concerns compare to a typical year of the flu?

Run along to your pen now.

Wearing masks is obviously huge. AZ shutting down the Bars and clubs was big as well. AZ also fixed its horrible testing and now people are getting results in 2 days instead of two weeks.

The mask denialists are just out of their mind...but then again, conspiracy theorists always are....

That's actually about 40k down from previous years.

You wont ever get to me digging a hole. its just a nice deep safe place for you to crawl in and kiss your ass goodbye until the politicians tell you its OK to start living again. If you last that long.

LOL, I'm not the sheep here, Party Politicians don't guide my life, science on the other hand does play a part, you should try it some time...………...

Perhaps.

Now lets try this one. How many people are living their lives perfectly healthy that were previously diagnosed as COVID positive? How man people were falsely diagnosed? How many people were labelled COVID positive but asymptomatic? During this last 'outbreak, why didnt we reach the crisis numbers in the hospitals everyone was shrieking about? If you take away the number of senior citizens that were already unhealthy and past average life expectancy, how do the COVID health concerns compare to a typical year of the flu?

Run along to your pen now.

okay, so you at least realize that there was probably one person with COVID at one time. and around six months (hell, say 8 months) later...

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

starting to understand?

Back
Top Bottom