• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At least 100 killed in suspected Islamist attacks in Niger

They just cant do it with justification from the bible. Their actions are in contradiction of their Christian doctrine. In contrast to Muslims waging this worldwide Islamic jihad with the justifications of the Koran and Hadith. Translation and publication of the bible enabled the Protestant reformation to use the original text of Christian doctrine to show the illegitimacy of the Catholic doctrine. The Catholic church waging war ended a long time ago. Jihadist are using the text of the koran to justify their violence today.
Yes, and so are some Christian militia groups-usurping biblical texts for their own ends. This is an undeniable fact.

That's a branch of Islam.
What is a branch of Islam? There is only one Islam. Your only comment was by no means of what they follow. You have yet to substantiate pretty much anything of what you have said.

No they were following Catholic doctrine. Christian doctrine includes the New Testament.

Ephesians 2
15 by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations.

Hebrews 8
13 By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.

Romans 10
4Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.(*)

Romans 7
6But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

2 Corinthians 3
13We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from gazing at it while the radiance was fading away. 14But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away.

Galatians 3 13Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."

23Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. 24So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ[h] that we might be justified by faith. 25Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth(Old Testament).’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’(Old Testament) 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, ......
So what; it's the same 'word of god' whether Catholic, Protestant or otherwise. Muslims even recognise Jesus as a prophet. Imagine that!

Translation and publication of the bible enabled the Protestant reformation to use the original text of Christian doctrine to show the illegitimacy of the Catholic doctrine.
Why would someone who twists their scripture, point at the same scripture and tell another group who twists the same scripture, that they twisted the scripture?

Why would someone who twists their scripture, point at the same scripture and tell another group who twists the same scripture, that they twisted the scripture?
Especially as they are all Abrahamic faiths and have the same deity (Christians, Muslims and Jews).

There is a difference. You keep bringing up the banu quraiza yourself and then you refuse to acknowledge facts regarding it, hoping only to deceive people.

If you tried harder you could be more vague and gratuitous.

What am I deceiving people about? Did every man and youth (and one woman) get beheaded or not?
Did the women and children get taken as slaves or not?

Nice dodge.

Getting back on topic is not a dodge. Start your own thread.

All I'm doing is attempting to show an Islamophobe that so-called 'god-fearing Christians' are just as capable of committing the most appalling atrocities.

Ah yes, throw in "Islamophobe" to win the day. No actual argument nesessary.

Yes, I defend Islam against idiots who appear to want to conflate the actions of a tiny minority of idiots with the vast majority of people who live their lives peacefully, just as you and I do.

Nope. Never have. Never will.

What am I deceiving people about? Did every man and youth (and one woman) get beheaded or not?
Hmm, I dunno. Did Christians butcher every Muslim citizen during the siege of Jerusalem?

Yes, and so are some Christian militia groups-usurping biblical texts for their own ends. This is an undeniable fact.

Why I just denied it. Nothing short of tortuous twisting of the biblical texts is required. Christians following tortured and twisted interpretations of the bible can lead to violence while literal interpretations of Islam lead to violence.

About the fact that the punishment was according to the Jewish law. It is in Deuteronomy 20
12 "If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13 When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. 14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies."

Why I just denied it. Nothing short of tortuous twisting of the biblical texts is required. Christians following tortured and twisted interpretations of the bible can lead to violence while literal interpretations of Islam lead to violence.
Oh please; and see above^ :ROFLMAO:

Siege of Jerusalem, 70 AD by emperor Vespasion who persecuted Christians. You really don't have a clue.
There were several sieges of Jerusalem.
Now tell me I don't have a clue.

The Crusaders, under the guidance and orders of the Pope, were pagans? Who taught you history, Trump?

LOLOL, The Siege of Jerusalem was 70 AD, you are about 1000 years off. You really don't have a clue.

“Terrorists” have killed around 100 people in two villages in western Niger, the latest in a string of civilian massacres that have rocked the jihadist-plagued Tillaberi region, a local mayor has said.

Ho hum, another day - another Islamist massacre. No matter how many people Islamists kill, the Western world seems determined to never wonder aloud how much 'Islam' there is in 'Islamist'. Many on this forum simply refuse to accept the possibility of a connection, regardless of how easy it is to prove that connection.

Qur'an 9:111 - Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed.

Let the whataboutism begin.

Violent Islamist extremists are like violent white supremacists. They get dealt with all the time. But it sounds like you want all Muslims treated like they are violent Islamist extremists. Should we then start treating all white people like they are violent white supremacists?

LOLOL, The Siege of Jerusalem was 70 AD, you are about 1000 years off. You really don't have a clue.
Now tell me me I don't have a clue. The First Crusade in 1099AD was the one I specifically referred to. The Crusaders massacred every living Muslim in the city.

There were several sieges of Jerusalem.
Now tell me I don't have a clue.

Is that why your Wikipedia page instead refers to it as the capture? Put "THE siege of Jerusalem" in google and educate yourself.

Is that why your Wikipedia page instead refers to it as the capture? Put "THE siege of Jerusalem" in google and educate yourself.
There were 12 sieges of the city in total. Quit playing games. Christian Crusaders also slaughtered Jews. Here's something else for you to deny...

Now tell me me I don't have a clue. The First Crusade in 1099AD was the one I specifically referred to. The Crusaders massacred every living Muslim in the city.

12 of them. Only two by Christians. But of course you referred to "THE siege of Jerusalem". You don't have a clue and what you just learned from Wikipedia doesn't make up for it.

So why do you have a problem with Muslims?

I have a problem with Islam, and only those Muslims who obey verses like 9:29 and 9:111.

But you know that. The only 'defense' you have is to call me an Islamophobe. I've posted 9:111 enough times for you to see. What do you think of if?

Back
Top Bottom