• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At least 10 dead, dozens more injured in double suicide bombing at Istanbul airport

Re: At least 10 dead, dozens more injured in double suicide bombing at Istanbul airpo

Doesn't really seem to matter to Islamic terrorists. They're entirely fine with killing the "wrong kind" of Muslim.

That was my point.Not ll Muslims adhere to this violence. It s a minority. ISIL is on the run and lashing out. We will see more of this.
Yet far to many use that wide brush and tar all Muslims..

Re: At least 10 dead, dozens more injured in double suicide bombing at Istanbul airpo

That was my point.Not ll Muslims adhere to this violence. It s a minority. ISIL is on the run and lashing out. We will see more of this.

I have yet to see a single person anywhere say that all Muslims do things like this. This is just a false Leftist narrative.

It wasn't too long ago that Turkey was a largely secular state. Now, it's almost a theocracy. Christopher Hitchens had it exactly right. Religion poisons everything.

theocracy should be like İran...

Doesn't matter. Just because all Muslims aren't violent doesn't mean that some Muslims aren't violent and the Muslims that are violent are violent because of their religion. These Muslims are violent and they are violent because of their interpretation of Islam.

theocracy should be like İran...

When religion runs the government, it's a theocracy. Islam has far, far, far too much control of how things are done in Turkey.

When religion runs the government, it's a theocracy. Islam has far, far, far too much control of how things are done in Turkey.

that is globalism ,not islam..

that is globalism ,not islam..

No, that's Islam. They're getting their ideas straight out of the Qur'an.

Doesn't matter. Just because all Muslims aren't violent doesn't mean that some Muslims aren't violent and the Muslims that are violent are violent because of their religion. These Muslims are violent and they are violent because of their interpretation of Islam.

Never said any different. Yes a fair number adhere to Jihadist, the violent interpretation, as Jihad has a number of meanings.
Yet we have seen on this board Members condemning all Muslims all are a threat.
Even supporting Interment camps.

Not if the group responsible is the PKK. That's a pretty secular outfit.

Time to watch the liberals desperately try to find a reason this has nothing at all to do with Islam.

Okay, it has to do with Islam.

Now what?

Where is the proof of what you stated? You linked me to a meaningless thread.

Just wait for the next attack in the EU or NA.
They will come out, loud, proud, ignorant and bigots to boot.

Just wait for the next attack in the EU or NA.
They will come out, loud, proud, ignorant and bigots to boot.

So you stated something as if it was fact. Provide no backing to what you said, and explain it away that I'm new? Then tell me to wait for the next few attacks. Meanwhile, we have had multiple attacks in the last few weeks and I have yet to see anyone here, nor as far as I can tell anywhere, that said all Muslims around the world are looking to kill people. So what you really mean to say is, you made something up entirely in order to attempt to silence people that talk about the problems that are in Islam.

I don't see the point of stating blatantly false things like this. All it does is detract from your other points.

No ,globalism tries to control Turkey,not islam

Never said any different. Yes a fair number adhere to Jihadist, the violent interpretation, as Jihad has a number of meanings.
Yet we have seen on this board Members condemning all Muslims all are a threat.
Even supporting Interment camps.

There's more than a fair number who want Sharia law implemented everywhere and that's a big problem. And while I'm certainly not for internment camps or anything like that, you have to admit that Muslims can become radicalized from virtually any sect and radical Muslims are demonstrably dangerous because they're willing to take their own lives, as happened in this case in Turkey, just to kill as many "infidels" as possible. That's a legitimate cause for concern. Not an over-reaction, not outright terror, but concern.

Time to watch the liberals desperately try to find a reason this has nothing at all to do with Islam.

It's not Islam, it's those damn Republican heathens again!

Not if the group responsible is the PKK. That's a pretty secular outfit.

Radical Muslims get their ideas from the Qur'an. If this is a secular group, then they are not radical Muslims, at least not in that sense. We'll have to wait and see who claims responsibility.

Uhhhh no. Donald Trump's tweets made them blow people up. Get it right please.

Yeah, that must be it. The fact that they run around yelling Allahu Akbar means nothing at all.

So you stated something as if it was fact. Provide no backing to what you said, and explain it away that I'm new? Then tell me to wait for the next few attacks. Meanwhile, we have had multiple attacks in the last few weeks and I have yet to see anyone here, nor as far as I can tell anywhere, that said all Muslims around the world are looking to kill people. So what you really mean to say is, you made something up entirely in order to attempt to silence people that talk about the problems that are in Islam.

I don't see the point of stating blatantly false things like this. All it does is detract from your other points.

Nope- I am not searching thru threads. Like I said wait for it. They will come out after the next attack in the EU or NA.

Yeah, that must be it. The fact that they run around yelling Allahu Akbar means nothing at all.

Of course not. The Qur'an says to "kill the infidels"? I'm sure that has nothing to do with this incident.

Don't ya know that Islam is the religion of peace?

Nope- I am not searching thru threads. Like I said wait for it. They will come out after the next attack in the EU or NA.

Oh my mistake. I thought when people said outrageous things like that, they would generally be willing to back up what they said with simple proof.

You're an idiot.

There's more than a fair number who want Sharia law implemented everywhere and that's a big problem. And while I'm certainly not for internment camps or anything like that, you have to admit that Muslims can become radicalized from virtually any sect and radical Muslims are demonstrably dangerous because they're willing to take their own lives, as happened in this case in Turkey, just to kill as many "infidels" as possible. That's a legitimate cause for concern. Not an over-reaction, not outright terror, but concern.
We presently have religious courts operating in the US, Jewish.
The majority of attacks in the US were from US born Muslims?? Yes- No?

Back
Top Bottom