• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At CPAC trump claims J6 and Whitmer kidnapping were fake government operations

In your mind, telling people to go and peacefully protest is 'planned and encouraged'. Yet when presented with CLEAR evidence of rat politicians saying everything Trump said and far worse during a period where there were over 500 riots nationwide, you say nothing.

YOU are the ****ing problem. You and people like you.
There is a big difference between decrying injustices that lead to demonstrations that get out of hand, and what Trump did: years of claiming that every election that displeased him was rigged; telling his supporters to use violence on hecklers and police to use violence on suspects, calling people to Washington for a demonstration, lying about losing before firing and after the election, saying that if the crowd didn’t act against what Pence and Congress were doing they would lose their country, and on and on. I doubt that any politician who influenced the demonstrations you mentioned called for storming City Hall in such apocalyptic terms.

Laughable.
Pathetic. I'm not sure what is worse...you KNOW you took a gigantic shit on whetever tiny shred of integrity you MIGHT have had...or if you dont know you took a gigantic shit on whatever tiny shred if integrity you might have had.

Sad...you have LLLLOOOOOOTTTTTTTTSSSS of company.

There is a big difference between decrying injustices that lead to demonstrations that get out of hand, and what Trump did: years of claiming that every election that displeased him was rigged; telling his supporters to use violence on hecklers and police to use violence on suspects, calling people to Washington for a demonstration, lying about losing before firing and after the election, saying that if the crowd didn’t act against what Pence and Congress were doing they would lose their country, and on and on. I doubt that any politician who influenced the demonstrations you mentioned called for storming City Hall in such apocalyptic terms.
Bullshit. You people shit yourself because Trump said "fight like hell" while also saying "do it peacefully and patriotically" and you cheered as your rat leaders encouraged people to burn the country down.

You 'people' sure do love making yourselves look stupid.

Pathetic. I'm not sure what is worse...you KNOW you took a gigantic shit on whetever tiny shred of integrity you MIGHT have had...or if you dont know you took a gigantic shit on whatever tiny shred if integrity you might have had.

Sad...you have LLLLOOOOOOTTTTTTTTSSSS of company.
Criticize the orange lard and master, and the cultists attack. Rinse, repeat.

🤣

The second you demonstrate a shred of integrity I'll maybe take you a tiny bit seriously...until then...well...into the box with the rest....

Tr
Bullshit. You people shit yourself because Trump said "fight like hell" while also saying "do it peacefully and patriotically" and you cheered as your rat leaders encouraged people to burn the country down.

You 'people' sure do love making yourselves look stupid.
Trump sat their enjoying what he had unleashed despite pleas from colleagues and family to do something. Which political leaders sat back and praised what happened in the cases you mention? This is way beyond apples and oranges, but nice try.

Trump said it himself. He could shoot Mike Pence on Pennsylvania Ave and not lose some supporters. (I am obviously paraphrasing his actual quote.)

Tr

Trump sat their enjoying what he had unleashed despite pleas from colleagues and family to do something. Which political leaders sat back and praised what happened in the cases you mention? This is way beyond apples and oranges, but nice try.
Trump said "fight like hell" and "peacefully and patrioticallty protest". Your rat heroes spent years saying the same things and far worse.

You have shit for integrity.

🤣

The second you demonstrate a shred of integrity I'll maybe take you a tiny bit seriously...until then...well...into the box with the rest....
Coping mechanisms

Trump said "fight like hell" and "peacefully and patrioticallty protest". Your rat heroes spent years saying the same things and far worse.

You have shit for integrity.
Look, here’s a guy who says the US should commit war crimes by killing families of terrorists, that he would do torture worse than water boarding, who never accepted the results of any election, who praised the lawbreakers he stimulated into action, who prompted them to attack Pence, saying he deserved it, who gave us chaos when he came into office and when he left it. Give me a quote from on of my rat heroes who said worse….

Look, here’s a guy who says the US should commit war crimes by killing families of terrorists, that he would do torture worse than water boarding, who never accepted the results of any election, who praised the lawbreakers he stimulated into action, who prompted them to attack Pence, saying he deserved it, who gave us chaos when he came into office and when he left it. Give me a quote from on of my rat heroes who said worse….
Look...you can try to dance around your hypocrisy all you want...you still took a ginormous shit on your integrity. You 'people' bleat on about Trump like he is still grabbing you, personally, by the *****...meanwhile you excuse the vile piece of shit rats you voted for when they have done everything Trump has done and worse.

You have shit for credibility.

How's your forty thousand posts going, or did you forget? No problem if you did, I'll keep reminding you.
I accept your concession.

Look...you can try to dance around your hypocrisy all you want...you still took a ginormous shit on your integrity. You 'people' bleat on about Trump like he is still grabbing you, personally, by the *****...meanwhile you excuse the vile piece of shit rats you voted for when they have done everything Trump has done and worse.

You have shit for credibility.
Still no examples of top democratic leaders calling for the law to be broken.

Half the people involved in, organizing, and pushing for the Whitmer kidnapping where FBI informants.
AND the FBI helped organize and push the peaceful Oath takers, Proud Boys, and white supremist maniacs into hate crazed J6 insurrectionists... :rolleyes:

FYI one informant was involved in the Whitmer Kidnapping. For the record I don't like that sort of sting. However, the Rabid Right didn't object when informants got the explosives, build the bombs, and drove the 'terrorist' to the bombing site... :unsure:

Not a whimper... ✌️

AND the FBI helped organize and push the peaceful Oath takers, Proud Boys, and white supremist maniacs into hate crazed J6 insurrectionists... :rolleyes:

FYI one informant was involved in the Whitmer Kidnapping. For the record I don't like that sort of sting. However, the Rabid Right didn't object when informants got the explosives, build the bombs, and drove the 'terrorist' to the bombing site... :unsure:

Not a whimper... ✌️
For the record, 12 FBI operatives were involved.

Back
Top Bottom