• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At CPAC trump claims J6 and Whitmer kidnapping were fake government operations

These comments alone are more than enough to disqualify Trump from ever holding office in this country again.

Oh, for Pete's sake.

The claim that Epps is an undercover federal agent is largely based on the fact that Epps has not been arrested. The available evidence, however, shows that Epps never entered the U.S. Capitol (the main factor driving FBI arrests) and that he attempted to quell the violence between police and protesters. It’s much more likely that the reason Epps wasn’t arrested was not because he was working with the FBI (supposedly), but because the FBI found he didn’t commit a crime.

FWIW, if it were true, any grown man that was there for a "peaceful protest" and decided to break into the Capitol because of something that some rando in the crowd said deserves to be arrested.
Paywall on the NYT article. Incognito doesn't work, and I'm told I've reached my NYT limit.
Can you post the chunks of the recordings that challenge the assertions about Epps that the NYT printed?

There is a reason why laws exist to bar government from enticing people to do crimes. Not that you care or anything. Maybe you care more when the FBI works on enticing Muslims to do terrorist attacks that they never would've done without the FBI? *shrug*
People being enticed to commit crimes need to report it to the police. Oh. I guess some did. What do you think a CI is?

Paywall on the NYT article. Incognito doesn't work, and I'm told I've reached my NYT limit.
Can you post the chunks of the recordings that challenge the assertions about Epps that the NYT printed?
So you can gaslight and nitpick me about them and then fling thinly veiled insults when I call you out? Fat chance.

There are two other links that were provided and each has multiple sources. And you can always use your favorite search engines.

So you can gaslight and nitpick me about them and then fling thinly veiled insults when I call you out? Fat chance.

There are two other links that were provided and each has multiple sources. And you can always use your favorite search engines.
I read the Factcheck link and it really didn't fact check anything. It was pretty long and it just printed denials. Hardly a fact check.
So I'm interested in what the NYT had to say.
Just cut and paste the whole thing if it's too much trouble picking out the good stuff.

People being enticed to commit crimes need to report it to the police. Oh. I guess some did. What do you think a CI is?
"I" stands for "Informer". It's not a mistaken "E" for "Entrapper".
They're not supposed to do that.

I read the Factcheck link and it really didn't fact check anything. It was pretty long and it just printed denials. Hardly a fact check.
So I'm interested in what the NYT had to say.
Just cut and paste the whole thing if it's too much trouble picking out the good stuff.
I'm not your research assistant. Conservatives are the party of personal responsibility, initiative and self-reliance until they need hand holding to use the internets. 👋

"I" stands for "Informer". It's not a mistaken "E" for "Entrapper".
They're not supposed to do that.
And they didn't or that would be a defense.

And they didn't or that would be a defense.
It was.

It was.
Then the system worked. They still had a duty to report it.

Trump is friend of the military or veterans.
He used to be friends of police before he let his mob brutalized them. Whatever serves his purpose is what he honors.
Hard to tell him apart from Alex Jones at times....

BTW...the majority of people charged were not charged as conspirators...they were charged with providing material support. And again...anyone guilty of a crime should be punished (though I would bet if the subject were different plenty of leftists would be shrieking "entrapment").
So..If trump planned and encouraged the J6 attacks...he should be charged. Good to know....

I didn't inflate anything.

I note you don't question the validity here but on the other case you deny it. Interesting.
How's your forty thousand posts going, or did you forget? No problem if you did, I'll keep reminding you.

He used to be friends of police before he let his mob brutalized them. Whatever serves his purpose is what he honors.

So..If trump planned and encouraged the J6 attacks...he should be charged. Good to know....
In your mind, telling people to go and peacefully protest is 'planned and encouraged'. Yet when presented with CLEAR evidence of rat politicians saying everything Trump said and far worse during a period where there were over 500 riots nationwide, you say nothing.

YOU are the ****ing problem. You and people like you.

LOCK TRUMP UP, LOCK TRUMP UP, LOCK TRUMP UP

In your mind, telling people to go and peacefully protest is 'planned and encouraged'. Yet when presented with CLEAR evidence of rat politicians saying everything Trump said and far worse during a period where there were over 500 riots nationwide, you say nothing.

YOU are the ****ing problem. You and people like you.
You are so very owned by trump. He told the people to "fight like Hell. He gave them the impression that if they did not fight they would lose their country. It is all on video. and he started inciting his mob even before the election. trump is a slug.

LOCK TRUMP UP, LOCK TRUMP UP, LOCK TRUMP UP
He has broken dozens of more norms and laws than Hillary did. But the Dems will not shout this at rallies....like the trump cult did. It is something authoritarians and fascist do.

He has broken dozens of more norms and laws than Hillary did. But the Dems will not shout this at rallies....like the trump cult did. It is something authoritarians and fascist do.
DEMS NEED TO GET TOUGH AND THEY NEED MORE FIGHT

True....trump is a bloodthirsty thug. He has no dignity. He has no boundaries.
Dems maybe need to copy Trump in some ways like deny things that happened in BLM protests and call them fake.

You are so very owned by trump. He told the people to "fight like Hell. He gave them the impression that if they did not fight they would lose their country. It is all on video. and he started inciting his mob even before the election. trump is a slug.
Your response is so ****ing pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom