• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At CPAC trump claims J6 and Whitmer kidnapping were fake government operations

I dont care about what happens to those that agreed to participate in the crime (prosecute and punish), but lets not pretend that this wasnt an FBI event.

As for January 6...who is Ray Epps?
Oh, for Pete's sake.

The claim that Epps is an undercover federal agent is largely based on the fact that Epps has not been arrested. The available evidence, however, shows that Epps never entered the U.S. Capitol (the main factor driving FBI arrests) and that he attempted to quell the violence between police and protesters. It’s much more likely that the reason Epps wasn’t arrested was not because he was working with the FBI (supposedly), but because the FBI found he didn’t commit a crime.

FWIW, if it were true, any grown man that was there for a "peaceful protest" and decided to break into the Capitol because of something that some rando in the crowd said deserves to be arrested.

Last edited:
trump is just a massive liar.

and massive liars have no power unless they have marks who support them.

alex-jones-store-millions.jpg
Wow! That image is just too, too funny. His shirt says "SPACE FORCE","Est 2020", and pictures a shuttle program that hasn't flown in more than a decade, and was discontinued when they cost too much, and kept blowing up. Talk about one picture being worth a thousand words, I could easily pump out 1,600 or 1,800 words on this one if I had the time.

I pray all these liars pay for their crimes.
I’m sure God will get right on that, given how pius and faithful the average democrat is.

Never mind that trump was still president when J6 happened. So he is claiming that the government that he was over faked J6. trump is the worst liar I have ever known.
Stop focusing so much on the details and just remember the big picture, dems bad, must own libs.

Half the people involved in, organizing, and pushing for the Whitmer kidnapping where FBI informants.
Lol dude, you inflated numbers before and now half the folks were fbi informants and we are supposed to take you seriously?

That has been debunked. The Proud Boys were at the Capitol before the Liar in Chief finished his speech.

trump had the whole thing planned. He was gonna be the triumphant loser and March into the Capitol denying the Biden certification. The SS stopped him. Then they had to delete all their text messages to get rid of the evidence.
You think?

Sure trump, Jones and the rest of right wing media is a bunch of liars.

But the real problem is their audience. If nobody was listening to this BS there wouldn't be a problem.

There is a segment of our population that wants to believe all this BS is true. You tell them what they want to hear and after that they will believe anything you tell them.

They are the real problem. Not the trumps of the world.

Neither one was a government operation. trump is a serial liar and you people believe every lie he breaths.

Stupid people believe stupid liars.
Why do you have Mayor Pete as your avatar?

Half the people involved in, organizing, and pushing for the Whitmer kidnapping where FBI informants.
How else could you track and know what these dangerous groups are up to?

Never mind that trump was still president when J6 happened. So he is claiming that the government that he was over faked J6. trump is the worst liar I have ever known.
The Trump way never accept responsibility, lie, deny, and blame others if you make a mistake.

The BLM protests were also all peaceful protests, and the republicans need to stop lying about them..

How else could you track and know what these dangerous groups are up to?
Now the far right is against under cover informants. They want the right wing extremist to have a free reign.

Oh, then you should have no problem convincing just anyone to kidnap and kill the Governor. Since you think that is what has victimized these poor patriots who said they wanted to kidnap and kill the governor, then carried out a plan to do it..

Right?
There is a reason why laws exist to bar government from enticing people to do crimes. Not that you care or anything. Maybe you care more when the FBI works on enticing Muslims to do terrorist attacks that they never would've done without the FBI? *shrug*

Lol dude, you inflated numbers before and now half the folks were fbi informants and we are supposed to take you seriously?
I didn't inflate anything.
On america and americans? Got a link? Not that I'm questioning the validity of your statement.
I note you don't question the validity here but on the other case you deny it. Interesting.

Where's your link for that?

Or did that just accidentally shoot out of the Methane plant when you bent over?
"But a closer look into the foiled kidnapping by BuzzFeed revealed that some of the informants the government used appeared to play a far greater role in the plot than had been previously reported. In fact, the informants had a hand in nearly every aspect of the twisted machination, including its inception.

New information on the extent of the FBI's involvement has raised questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy to take down the Democratic governor without their help."

Back
Top Bottom