• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Assuming there's a future for humanity, how will anyone ever be able to negotiate with Russia?

This is what ha puzzled me. Putin, a master manipulator and evil genius has been able to grow Russia through its oil & gas revenues. They are where they are by virtue of the fact Russia has been 'accepted' by the west. In that context he risks everything for two, small, agricultural provinces that will be a drain on the budget.

Either he has made a great mistake, not a first for sure, or he knows the "international community" won't be bothered by this at all.

And trust me when I say Putin loses NO sleep over Canada's 'stern, principled stance" What is needed here is the kind f black ops presented in the Jason Borne series.

As it......................
1646541707756.png

Back
Top Bottom