• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Assassination of the Muscovite Governor General of Finland. Assassination of the Muscovite Governor General of Finland. Born in Ukraine Eugen Schauman

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Assassination of the Muscovite Governor General of Finland. Born in Ukraine 🇺🇦 Eugen Schauman will forever be a hero.​

2021 Assassination of the Muscovite Governor General of Sakha, Tuva, Ural Republic, etc. ..and to make it topical, he was born in Ukraine. Eugen Schauman will forever be a hero.

Assassination of the Muscovite Governor General of Finland. Born in Ukraine 🇺🇦 Eugen Schauman will forever be a hero.​

2021 Assassination of the Muscovite Governor General of Sakha, Tuva, Ural Republic, etc. ..and to make it topical, he was born in Ukraine. Eugen Schauman will forever be a hero.

Oh look, Litwin is cheering terrorism again.

Litwin will fight his way to Muscovy if need be

edit for you . resistance to Golden Horde occupation, i know you hate so what ?

100 years as a Free (of Moscow barbaric occupation) nation :

Oh look, a racist “justification” for supporting terrorism.

Oh look, a racist “justification” for supporting terrorism.
Hate West I know you. Muscovy lover.
Putin barbarian horde beaten back. Ukraine free country.

Last edited:
was your role model K Marx a racist, yes or no ?
Since he wasn’t my “role model”, your “excuse” for your racist blather falls flat.....again.

Muscovy cant have a general.

Back
Top Bottom