• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Assange implies murdered DNC staffer was WikiLeaks' source

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Assange implies murdered DNC staffer was WikiLeaks' source | Fox News

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange implied in an interview that a murdered Democratic National Committee staffer was the source of a trove of damaging emails the rogue website posted just days before the party's convention.

Speaking to Dutch television program Nieuswsuur Tuesday after earlier announcing a $20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Seth Rich's killer, Assange said the July 10 murder of Rich in Northwest Washington was an example of the risk leakers undertake.

"Whistle-blowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks," Assange said. "As a 27-year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington."

Police have said they believe the motive was robbery, and that there is no evidence Rich's murder was connected to his work. But Rich's father has said the 4 a.m. murder, in which Rich was shot several times from behind, did not appear to be a robbery, as his son's wallet and watch were not taken.

The Clintons have long been suspected to "know a guy" to "do a thing".

Police concluded that this was a robbery when his wallet was still on him? Why? There's a bigger story here somewhere. Not sure if Assange is barking up the right tree though.

Police concluded that this was a robbery when his wallet was still on him? Why? There's a bigger story here somewhere. Not sure if Assange is barking up the right tree though.

If I were planing to sow distrust and wanted to discredit the American system, undermine its legitimacy, I would try to plant just such a story. It fits to Assange and it would equally fit the strategies used under Russian war doctrine.

If I were planing to sow distrust and wanted to discredit the American system, undermine its legitimacy, I would try to plant just such a story. It fits to Assange and it would equally fit the strategies used under Russian war doctrine.
If you were trying to cover something up, wouldn't you also want to sow distrust and try to discredit the whistleblower?

Come on- A man is dead. We all deserve to know the truth. This isn't a political discussion, it is in the realm of possibility. The man was just shot in the back of the head - no robbery, no motive. He worked for the DNC and was murdered just days before the emails were released by Wikileaks. They had to have an insider to obtain this information. But you're saying you can't even consider the possibility that this man was murdered for a more specific purpose.

I know that sometimes the truth is stretched but look at this document below: No one has legitimately 90 suspicious deaths surrounding their existence - they just don't. Not even the President of the United States. Or, should we make this 91?

90 SUSPICIOUS DEATHS OF INDIVIDUALS CLOSE TO BILL CLINTON, 81 WHILE PRESIDENT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A trail of Death"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following is a list of a number of persons who have died in suspicious circumstances who
had connection to the Clintons or the Clinton's dealings. The length and breadth of this list is
disconcerting. It is beyond credibility that very many of these cases are coincidences. Forward
any errors or inconsistancies as the list has been compiled from multiple sources:

Name Date Cause Explanation
---- ---- ----- -----------
Ron Brown's 04/96 Murdered Drive by shooting, day after Ron Brown's plane crashed.
Lawyer

Ron Brown 04/96 Plane Crash Commerce Sec. near indictment who alledgedly threatend
Secretary of Clinton with "not going down alone". U.S. said no black
Commerce box was on this government plane, though Croatian and
French TV showed teams pulling one out. Air Force,
for the first time ever, canceled the safety investigation
of a U.S. government crash on friendly soil.

34 Passengers 04/96 Plane Crash On plane with Brown. A stewardess was rescued
several hours after the crash alive. She died in route to
hospital from blood loss due to a cut femoral artery
sustained in the crash!

Adm. Borda 1996 Suicide Alledgedly shot himself in chest with handgun, disraught with
Chief of Naval questions regarding his medals that he had anwered a year
Operations earlier. He was a combat veteran from Vietnam who received
combat ribbons for some activities while there. Others, were
reclassified later to combat, afterwhich he began wearing these
as well. When questions regarding the latter ribbons arose, he
simply said he would not wear the ones in question if there was
going to be a big deal made of it. This combat veteran, and our
highest ranking naval officer, responsible for a couple of hundred
thousand service men, and always a capable officer and soldier;
now a year after settling the issue, he shoots himself over it?
Others believe that he was eliminated because he refused to
transport Chinese, Eurasian and other forces on U.S. Navy
transports to U.S. and Canadian shores for semi-permanent
"ongoing" training.

Bill Shelton 06/94 Suicide Alledgedly shot himself at gravesite of fiancee, Kathy
Ferguson,who died the month before, also from suicide.
Shelton was an Ark. state trooper who had vocally been
proclaiming that his fiancee had not committed suicide.
Alledgedly shot himself behind the left ear.

THESE ARE JUST SOME - THE LINK IS:

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

for the full list.
Officials in the Administration who have died in the first four years :

Secretary of Commerce
Deputy White House Counsel
Chief of Naval Operations

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of these 89 deaths the causes break out as follows :

Deaths Cause Incidents
59 Plane Crashes 12
13 Murders 13
10 Suicides 10
04 Waco Assault 01
03 Accidents 03

If you were trying to cover something up, wouldn't you also want to sow distrust and try to discredit the whistleblower?

Sure. But it is too obvious and too dangerous for someone in their position.

Come on- A man is dead. We all deserve to know the truth. This isn't a political discussion, it is in the realm of possibility. The man was just shot in the back of the head - no robbery, no motive. He worked for the DNC and was murdered just days before the emails were released by Wikileaks. They had to have an insider to obtain this information. But you're saying you can't even consider the possibility that this man was murdered for a more specific purpose.

I know that sometimes the truth is stretched but look at this document below: No one has legitimately 90 suspicious deaths surrounding their existence - they just don't. Not even the President of the United States. Or, should we make this 91?

90 SUSPICIOUS DEATHS OF INDIVIDUALS CLOSE TO BILL CLINTON, 81 WHILE PRESIDENT
"A trail of Death"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following is a list of a number of persons who have died in suspicious circumstances who
had connection to the Clintons or the Clinton's dealings. The length and breadth of this list is
disconcerting. It is beyond credibility that very many of these cases are coincidences. Forward
any errors or inconsistancies as the list has been compiled from multiple sources:

Name Date Cause Explanation
---- ---- ----- -----------
Ron Brown's 04/96 Murdered Drive by shooting, day after Ron Brown's plane crashed.
Lawyer

Ron Brown 04/96 Plane Crash Commerce Sec. near indictment who alledgedly threatend

sustained in the crash!

Adm. Borda 1996 Suicide Alledgedly shot himself in chest with handgun, disraught with
Chief of Naval questions regarding his medals that he had anwered a year
Operations earlier. He was a combat veteran from Vietnam who received
combat ribbons for some activities while there. Others, were
reclassified later to combat, afterwhich he began wearing these
as well. When questions regarding the latter ribbons arose, he
simply said he would not wear the ones in question if there was
going to be a big deal made of it. This combat veteran, and our
highest ranking naval officer, responsible for a couple of hundred
thousand service men, and always a capable officer and soldier;
now a year after settling the issue, he shoots himself over it?
Others believe that he was eliminated because he refused to
transport Chinese, Eurasian and other forces on U.S. Navy
transports to U.S. and Canadian shores for semi-permanent
"ongoing" training.

Bill Shelton 06/94 Suicide Alledgedly shot himself at gravesite of fiancee, Kathy
Ferguson,who died the month before, also from suicide.
Shelton was an Ark. state trooper who had vocally been
proclaiming that his fiancee had not committed suicide.
Alledgedly shot himself behind the left ear.

THESE ARE JUST SOME - THE LINK IS:

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

for the full list.
Officials in the Administration who have died in the first four years :

Secretary of Commerce
Deputy White House Counsel
Chief of Naval Operations

Of these 89 deaths the causes break out as follows :

Deaths Cause Incidents
59 Plane Crashes 12
13 Murders 13
10 Suicides 10
04 Waco Assault 01
03 Accidents 03

If I wanted to put money down on it, I would probably put it on freak killing or the Kremlin.

May be something to that. It is odd how in the Clinton's orbit that there are so many unexpected deaths. Seems far too many to be a coincidence, but nothing has ever been found to provide the courtroom level of evidence required.

This should be in the CT forum.

sustained in the crash!

Oh for ****'s sake. He is supposed to have downed entire airplanes now?

implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg

<snipped out the rest>---

They will welcome you with open arms in the Conspiracy Theory forum. Say hello to the 9/11 Truthers for me while you're there.

If Assange keeps it up he's gonna be next. Nobody crosses the Clintons.

You know the Clintons have their heavies ready the minute he steps out of that embassy.

Wow, the rabid-partisan conservatives are getting ever so desperate.

:popcorn:

How many people do you know that were murdered? I don't know anyone. Most don't. Even celebrities.

The Clintons knew 11 people that were murdered in cold blood. Eleven.

That's unnatural.

"Look out! The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming! Dems told us so!"
:roll:

So now Julian Assange is a Russian agent? And you've already told us that Trump is one, too.

Who else is a Russian agent?

Was Vince Foster a Russian agent too?

So Julian Assange is a conservative GOP agent?

Is he a double-agent working for Putin and the GOP?

Or is Putin part of a Vast Right-Wing GOP Conspiracy?

Last edited:
If I wanted to put money down on it, I would probably put it on freak killing or the Kremlin.

So how come this never happened during the Cold War? Don't tell me - the Russians suddenly just got smarter - just in time for poor sweet Hillary Clinton. :roll:

Wikileaks and assange are already listed as enemy of the state. He has already pissed of this countries govt as well as others, hence why he is hiding in an embassy, because if he goes through proceedings in sweden and they extradite him, he will face hell, as they consider his as big of a threat as osama bin laden was.

Wikileaks and assange are already listed as enemy of the state. He has already pissed of this countries govt as well as others, hence why he is hiding in an embassy, because if he goes through proceedings in sweden and they extradite him, he will face hell, as they consider his as big of a threat as osama bin laden was.

Ah yes - the Democrat "state enemies" list :roll:

Maybe it's time to revive the House Committee on Un-American Activities -- it will be led by upcoming US Congressman Khizr Khan and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. :roll:

Its main task will be to aggressively root out anyone suspected of working for the Russians - including the Sandernistas. :roll:

Ah yes - the Democrat "state enemies" list :roll:

Maybe it's time to revive the House Committee on Un-American Activities -- it will be led by upcoming US Congressman Khizr Khan and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. :roll:

Its main task will be to aggressively root out anyone suspected of working for the Russians - including the Sandernistas. :roll:

I don't know, bush was not fond of wikileaks, obama made it enemy of the state, if hillary or trump wins I doubt either will tolerate it. Wikileaks is working with trump with the enemy of my enemy is my friend idea, if hillary loses trump becomes an enemy, if hillary wins their enemy wins.

I don't know, bush was not fond of wikileaks, obama made it enemy of the state, if hillary or trump wins I doubt either will tolerate it. Wikileaks is working with trump with the enemy of my enemy is my friend idea, if hillary loses trump becomes an enemy, if hillary wins their enemy wins.

Prove this.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom