• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Assange implies murdered DNC staffer was WikiLeaks' source

Realeasing classified documents and information is a crime in the us, even though he is not in the us.

You're confused again. Assange didn't release the documents. They were released to him in the first place.

You're confused again. Assange didn't release the documents. They were released to him in the first place.

Him and his website released them. Some were from hacking, others from whistle blowers. Either way he is the head of wikileaks, and I see no reason why the us would not cut the head off the snake,they most likely are hoping if assange dissapears, that wikileaks will fade away.

Him and his website released them. Some were from hacking, others from whistle blowers. Either way he is the head of wikileaks, and I see no reason why the us would not cut the head off the snake,they most likely are hoping if assange dissapears, that wikileaks will fade away.

The US national security apparatus is supposed to protect US national security - not act as Hillary's henchmen or protect her corrupt party. The United States does have Whistleblower laws to protect whistleblowers, and those laws were enacted with the understanding that whistleblowing can be a good thing for the American public interest in protecting them against abuse and fraud.

Can you provide the document that Assange signed with the US whereby he is bound to protect classified information?

Also why would you think Assange would know what is classified and what is not if Hillary did not.

Right, this is not unique, new, or anything worthy of comment. All countries try to maneuver to their advantage. To say otherwise is simply, I dunno, ill-informed. And if you think our government, or people in it, are above killing its people (even if there is nothing to the inordinate number of strange deaths around the Clintons) you're not paying attention.

Check out things like Operation Northwoods, which only wasn't implemented because JFK decided against it.

Well, no. I do not believe, but know that we killed people. But they were not generally whistle blowers.

And my suspicion is that it is far more likely that it was not the Clintons that contracted the an to be shot in a way that had to provoke suspicion.
But I do understand some of the motives of people that wish to see it as a Clinton murder.

In a little over a month......

John Ashe: UN official died suspiciously the day before he was to testify as a top official against the DNC and Hillary Clinton. 6/22/16

Seth Rich: Democratic staffer shot multiple times on the way to meet with the FBI to discuss election fraud. 7/10/16

Victor Thorn: author of books exposing the Clintons was found dead of a gunshot would on a mountain top near his home. 8/1/16

Shawn Lynch: Lead attorney in the anti-Clinton DNC fraud case and a Bernie supporter found dead at home. 8/4/16

John Ashe: UN official died suspiciously the day before he was to testify as a top official against the DNC and Hillary Clinton. 6/22/16

Seth Rich: Democratic staffer shot multiple times on the way to meet with the FBI to discuss election fraud. 7/10/16

Victor Thorn: author of books exposing the Clintons was found dead of a gunshot would on a mountain top near his home. 8/1/16

Shawn Lynch: Lead attorney in the anti-Clinton DNC fraud case and a Bernie supporter found dead at home. 8/4/16

If you are somehow connected to the Clintons, it's a wise move to always make sure your Last Will and Testament and life insurance are both up to date.

Can you provide the document that Assange signed with the US whereby he is bound to protect classified information?

Also why would you think Assange would know what is classified and what is not if Hillary did not.

He does not have to sign any document, all they need to claim is that the information he released was aiding an enemy. I can see why but the level they have labeled him is kinda extreme, but much of what he released shown classified ibfornation that could be used against us forces overseas, most of wgich came from manning and snowden.

Bodies do tend to stack up around the Clinton family, no question about that.

If they were Republicans, it would be all you would be hearing about.

Assange being a manipulative psychopath, wanted in Sweden and the USA, the credibility given to his wild claims by some is surprising.

Everyone hates him for one thing or another, but the fact remains releasing Hillary's e mails only jeopardizes national security because of what was on them while they were parked on her home brew server. And quite possibly now being studied in China, Russia, and Iran.

The democrats are pissed because he stole the proof of her misdeeds and published it.

But it would be nice to know if she wins just what angles the dangerous tripartite of Russia, China, and Iran may or may not have to come at her to blackmail her with impeachable information.

Her first term will probably be all about putting together the votes for impeachment. We can forget about getting anything done.

nothing to see here

it is all in our imaginations...dont ya know

:lamo

I'm interested in Seth Rich's death and wonder if Assange hopes for an "October surprise." But I've read nothing about his being on his way to meet with somebody in the FBI. He was shot after closing down a bar and at 4 in the morning. Oddly, for a robbery, he doesn't seem to have been robbed, and he was shot in the back. But where is the evidence that he was on his way to an FBI meeting?

Yeah, but Hillary couldn't possibly be connected to any of that. Nope. :lamo

Did anyone ever notice that the deaths seem to follow a certain MO? It pretty interesting how many people get shot to death that she knows and have information on her.

Man with more enemies that he can count "implies" something. Fascinating.

Assange implies murdered DNC staffer was WikiLeaks' source | Fox News

The Clintons have long been suspected to "know a guy" to "do a thing".

Police concluded that this was a robbery when his wallet was still on him? Why? There's a bigger story here somewhere. Not sure if Assange is barking up the right tree though.

Assange is a asshole, frankly. I take whatever he says with a grain of salt.

I wonder how much fun he's having hiding from the rape charges in the Ecuadorian embassy?

Apparently, he's been taking lessons from the politicians; punishment is for little people.

Assange is a asshole, frankly. I take whatever he says with a grain of salt.

I wonder how much fun he's having hiding from the rape charges in the Ecuadorian embassy?

Apparently, he's been taking lessons from the politicians; punishment is for little people.

There is no evidence he ever raped anyone.

There is no evidence he ever raped anyone.

Frankly, if he didn't why has he been hiding out for the past couple years? If he's innocent, the truth will come out. It always does.

Innocent people don't go hide in an embassy until the statue of limitations runs out.

Frankly, if he didn't why has he been hiding out for the past couple years? If he's innocent, the truth will come out. It always does.

Innocent people don't go hide in an embassy until the statue of limitations runs out.

Yes, the truth always comes out. :roll: I suppose that is why innocent people go to prison and then spend the rest of their life there.

Yes, the truth always comes out. :roll: I suppose that is why innocent people go to prison and then spend the rest of their life there.

The fact that we know they're innocent is proof of that, of course.

An innocent person doesn't go hide in an embassy until the statue of limitations runs out.

Back
Top Bottom